West Texas Chemtrails. Lots of sickness

Chemtrail activity seems to be picking up all over the country! Send in your photos and related news items, including reports of 'strange diseases' and viruses, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

MZ412a
Pirate

West Texas Chemtrails. Lots of sickness

Post by MZ412a » 12-01-2003 03:47 AM

Dunno if its all related but I do find it odd (perhaps im paranoid) But about a week ago for about two days in a row under cloud cover we could hear jets all day (I mean all day) and within the occassional break in the clouds I could see the trails left by these jets. This dont happen here often but indeed every so often we get, what might be a training mission type thing with some fighter jets flying around practicing or whatever, but this was different.

Now I typically dont get sick hardly ever.
And everyone around me and all across TX and as you know in other places lately this flu like thing that they say this strain is a stronger one, or something. My point is man i got sick, im sick now. Lots of ppl round here are sick, and its just odd im my opinion how these constant jet noises were above my house all day, then bout 2-3 days later, my little girl got real sick, then my wife, and then lots of kids at school been getting sick.
And again perhaps im just a paranoid hippy but its a little odd.

Hope this topic wasnt pointless.
Rabishu Xul

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 12-01-2003 04:12 AM

Welcome, MZ412. Have often thought the disease spreading possibilities of chemtrails - was the best explanation of what was being done. According to US Code 50 - the states have an agreement with the government to allow such biological agents set loose upon us. Unbelieveable, but true. Hope you and your family come through this without too many ill effects. Please let us know what you find out about this. Serious problem.

MZ412a
Pirate

Post by MZ412a » 12-01-2003 10:19 PM

Indeed, right now im rather sick and feeling it. My little girl got up today for school, and my wife called the school to let them know she was going to be a little late, and then asked to speak to the school nurse, to let her know more about the meds we were sending with my little girl to school. And the nurse said just to let her stay home and get better, because she said right then at that moment over half the kindergarden class was out sick. Some get better rather soon, some stay sick for over a month. My wife has a hard time fighting these kinds of things off, she has had 3 kids, so you know she is more likely to get sick sooner than the rest of us, as her system is weaker than ours from having all the kids. But you know ive read and heard enough about chemtrails and know for this is not just some made up BS. This is a real possibility and I dont like it, and yes its a serious problem. The Flu is stronger this year and its different than last time, more deadly. Enough ppl have died from the flu lately that its not funny, and like 3-4 of them were kids, and this is all happening in and around TX. Perhaps im just paranoid but im not gonna fall in line without questioning whats going on.

Thanks for your reply.
Rabishu Xul

theWAVE
Pirate

Post by theWAVE » 12-02-2003 02:45 PM

MZ412-
Welcome aboard. :)
Sorry to know about the sickness in your family, i wish you all a quick recovery.
Chemical spraying has been a daily occurance here in San Diego, since the day after Thanksgiving.
There was a long break for months i think. (think the budget had something to do with that)

On Thanksgiving day the winds shifted here, instead of on shore we got them coming from the desert. It brought the huge clouds of dust and ash from the fire storms we had here last month.

The whole city was covered with fine black ash again.. that's about the forth time. This time the ash was very fine and rained down and made it impossible to be outside, the news alert said to stay inside and keep the doors and windows shut.

After that like i said the chemical spraying began once again.
So the air quality here sucks.

Wish it would rain, even acid rain would be appreciated.

What is truly happening in the air is frightening..

As far as sickness around those parts, flu-like, yes i talked with people that came down with the flu' but after they had a flu shot.

Yikes', well we all know what is in store for us, and it isn't good.

Pray for wellness for the planet, and all life forms...

Truly this government is not doing right by it's people.

And the people should gather in mass and protest. Yes Protest!
before we can't even make it to the front door.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 12-02-2003 03:29 PM

Yeah, jeri, The flu shots are BAD news, IMO. No way I'd get one. Yes, I've also heard a lot of stories about people who get the shots getting sick. And there's no telling what ELSE is in these things. It scares the bejeezus outta me. NO WAY. I don't trust 'em. I take echinacea and vitamin C on a regular basis during cold and flu season and so far so good--knock on wood--I think I'd rather do that, and just be careful, wash my hands a lot, and all that stuff. Wellness isn't "good" for biz, ya know... but sickness is. It'll be ineresting to hear what Jon Rappaport has to say about the pharmaceutical cartel tomorrow night.
Image Anchors Aweigh!

theWAVE
Pirate

Post by theWAVE » 12-02-2003 09:10 PM

Right on Joolz, i would not have one of those flu shots if my life depended on it.
I'm doing the juice thing now _ juice extractor, drinking lots of veggies and fruits, herbs. I'm sure it will help.

Back to Chemtrails..
Here's an interesting piece from, yes Jeff Rense's website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rense.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World Bad Air Alert
World Action.co.uk
12-1-3

'CONTRAILS' are the normal trails of jets and comprise of ice crystals formed from moisture emitted in the engine exhaust and usually evaporate within a few minutes of appearing. Contrails are usually only made and observed at fairly high altitudes, in most cases, in temperate regions, above 25,000 feet. Contrails are ICE.

'CHEMTRAILS' are laid down in a similar way to normal contrails, but do not dissipate; instead they linger in the air, disperse widely and at mid and lower altitudes form a greyish, streaky cloud-like cover which can last all day. They are not made of ice crystals, but of solid, very fine, particulate matter. And will therefore land on the ground, water, sea, and in our lungs, as widely dispersed, but nevertheless, SOLID physical matter.

'CHEMTRAILS' are widely observed in NUMEROUS countries: Britain, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Sweden, France, Switzerland, etc. Military and civil authorities in these countries are reluctant to give information on exactly what is being sprayed by aircraft to cause this new, man-made type of 'cloud' cover. One suggested explanation is that it is to reduce the effects of 'Global Warming'. However, current information suggests the spraying of toxic and therefore poisonous chemtrails actually INCREASES local ambient temperatures.

HEALTH: There appear to be serious consequences to the health of human, animal and vegetable life onto which the spray falls. There are reports of Chemtrail spraying going back to 1991. Around 1993, many countries began to experience a large increase in illness of many types, especially connected with respiratory conditions. Also: pneumonia, influenza, viruses, allergies, etc. From around 1998, there seems to have been an extra increase in Chemtrail spraying, and likewise, an increase in illness in humans and animals, and abnormalities to vegetation.

BRITISH ISLES: Chemtrails seem to be badly affecting the British Isles. On many days you will notice the trails of planes linger in the sky for many hours, forming a wispy, untidy, low-level 'cloud' cover, obscuring the sky above and reducing sunlight. A large increase in illness occurred all over the British Isles around 1993/94. In recent years, there has been a large increase in the incidence of asthma, pneumonia and bronchitis. Also, colds, nagging coughs, flus, and viruses which are very severe and in many cases never seem to clear up. A constant and debilitating respiratory infection is very common.

NOTES: You will find a large number of groups and websites on the Internet, and from these websites and groups, you can follow links to other websites and groups. The amount of information on the Internet on Chemtrails is increasing at a high rate. There are a relatively small number of websites saying that Chemtrails are not happening -- please largely ignore these 'debunking' websites; on most days you can clearly see the obvious, adverse affects of chemtrails in the sky above you. Now that more of the general public have become aware of this massive discharge of toxic chemicals into our skies and air, spray planes are dropping their loads off-shore into approaching weather fronts to be swept inland mixed in with the wind and weather in an effort to disguise what they are doing -- but on many days you will still see planes right above you spraying thick and messy trails which will soon reach ground level, causing allergic reactions and sickness.

Elk
Pirate

Post by Elk » 01-03-2004 04:19 AM

Well heck! I didnt think anybody was lookin' up anymore. Chemtrails have become so common that very few are paying attention.
Who is the moderator of this thread? What a dope! Hey mod! Pay attention! Ohhhh....the dooficity.....:eek:

Elk
Pirate

Post by Elk » 01-08-2004 05:01 AM

We got dumped on, snowise, bigtime here the past several days. I wonder what interesting chemicals we'd find in that snow? With all the spraying they've done it would be no stretch of the imagination to find much of that stuff to be suspended in the upper atmosphere. (Winds, hi/lo conversions, temp inversions, etc) Its gotta come down sooner or later. With the heavy cloudcover, I have no clue as to what the hell they're doing up there....

jeri sexton
Pirate

Heavy Chems today

Post by jeri sexton » 01-10-2004 03:07 PM

Hi'
Well today started out again as blue as it could be.. 75 degrees.
but after about 30 plus chems layed out along the coast and of course stopping along the boarder.. well now TJ is included.
The sky is turning milky...

Must have gotton alot of money lately from the GW budget..
Chems are coming daily, but today they are really close together..
Got some pic's.. It's really kinda scary..
In our sky...

tiffany
Pirate

Re: Heavy Chems today

Post by tiffany » 01-10-2004 04:20 PM

jeri sexton wrote: Hi'
Well today started out again as blue as it could be.. 75 degrees.
but after about 30 plus chems layed out along the coast and of course stopping along the boarder.. well now TJ is included.
The sky is turning milky...

Must have gotton alot of money lately from the GW budget..
Chems are coming daily, but today they are really close together..
Got some pic's.. It's really kinda scary..
In our sky...

Yeh Jer,,,,Notice our skies up here in Sierra foothills are getting more active again after a calming of them.......

jeri sexton
Pirate

Post by jeri sexton » 01-10-2004 05:06 PM

Yeah Tiff'
There wasn't much to speak of around the end of the year.. But starting on the first of January i noticed they were back, just a few, maybe four or five..But this mornin' wow..

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 06-09-2011 11:54 AM

Wow' Fan...
You are really going back in time... And yes I first came on board with using my own name, Jeri Sexton... Until Linnea convinced me to change it out to Waverider'...Then aka The Wave, for awhile.. It never took...
I used waverider as my address and then as my bottom line sig. here on the FF... So never went back to any of them...

So chemtrails was the subject... Here.

Well, it's been well over a decade that Art Bell and I first discussed them on Coast, me as a Friday night call in...
Wondering what the hell was going on in our skies...

Then people all over the country were calling in and said the same thing. What the hell is that!

Art took notice and had a guest on in a week or so, and the Chemtrail, contrail debate became a huge topic on coast...

Still no real truth in answers from this gov., but the same question.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 06-09-2011 12:20 PM

I was just looking at the crisscrossed trails in the sky yesterday and reflecting on how long we have known about this and how little progress has been made in explaining it. It is an amazingly well hidden conspiracy that is right in everyone's face.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-09-2011 12:25 PM

They admit to weather control experiments..

****..I missed NA! :eek: :realmad:

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 06-09-2011 09:56 PM

Yup and still ppl dont believe they can do this!

Return to “Chemtrails”