Weather Mod's, increasing respiratory deaths, HAARP & CH

Chemtrail activity seems to be picking up all over the country! Send in your photos and related news items, including reports of 'strange diseases' and viruses, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Ninerism
Pirate

Weather Mod's, increasing respiratory deaths, HAARP & CH

Post by Ninerism » 05-19-2003 02:51 PM

I thought, "What a great interview by Barbara SIMPSON of her guest, Mr. CARNICOM!"

Mr. CLIFFORD E. CARNICOM has added to the list of concerns as presented to us via interviews some time ago by ART BELL, including interviews of WILLIAM THOMAS.

GREAT WORK, BARBARA SIMPSON! I HOPE THAT C2C WILL REPLAY THAT INTERVIEW SOON!!!!!!!!!!

See more at http://www.carnicom.com 'AEROSOL OPERATION CRIMES AND COVERUP', with a list of interesting articles provided.

Notably, Mr. Carnicom makes the assertion per his own sci-minded research which indicates that there have been vastly INCREASING DEATHS due to respiratory illnesses following the large scale "weather modifications" occurring via jets RELEASING AEROSOL CONTAMINANTS/PARTICULATES in atmosphere. Could this be true?

Does America have the lone authority to play WEATHER-GOD? How 'bout, does our government have the right to DUMP POISONS into our skies?!

We had similar things occur for years with the POISONS SPRAYS of MALATHION over vast areas of Los Angeles, California, to ostensibly kill the invading "MEXICAN" fruit-fly, which I assume was indigenous to Mexico, though hard to say, because if we cannot stop illegals, we sure cannot stop their carrying contraband fruit into our country, either (not to mention other things!). But they said it was to preserve our crops from ruination by MEXICAN fruit-flys. I wonder if those fruit flys ever got long-distance free rides on garbage trucks, too? MALATHION is totally BANNED IN JAPAN and other nations, knowing that LITTLE CHILDREN's EYESIGHT can be seriously impaired! Here in LA they just tell us to stay indoors! ha ha ha Oh, and COVER YOUR CARS, because that sticky spray ruins paint jobs, too, so just imagine what it does to the human auto-immune system when ingested into the lungs? Oh, surely not chem trails doing any adverse stuff to our collective health. Gotta keep those hospitals full somehow!

Whatcha think about our nation playing WEATHER GOD?

Ninerism

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 07-26-2011 10:58 PM

Does America have the lone authority to play WEATHER-GOD? How 'bout, does our government have the right to DUMP POISONS into our skies?!
NO THEY DO NOT!!!!!!!

They think they own the world and its sick!!!!

THEY GET INVOLED WITH EVERY COUNTRIES PROBLEMS LIKE THEY WERE KING GOD,ITS QUITE SICKENING!!!!!!

All those HAARP bases need to be destroyed!!

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 07-27-2011 01:04 AM

I can't remember where I read it (I get a lot of stuff sent to me, daily, and it's overwhelming!) but recently I heard that Monsanto is one of three American chemical companies providing the canisters being used in the chemtrail spraying being done in some 58 countries, now. Wish I could find the article or the link, but I must have deleted it. If anyone runs across it, this forum would be a good place to post it. Can you imagine how much is being paid to these chemical companies - either by the EPA or the FDA - to eradicate as many of us as they can before we "drain the coffers of Social Security?"
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 04-21-2012 03:15 AM

All i know is things are getting VERY SCARY!!!!

Over 500 Earthquakes within the last few days!! -- They are removing the data on the alert maps covering these quakes which means THEY MOST LIKELY ARE NOT NATURAL QUAKES!! (Haarp is probably being used to make them WORSE (and make more) than they would be otherwise)

Also more MASS ANIMAL DEATHS have been occuring with the last being about 877 dolphins in Ireland the other day :( (I (and many others) also believe HAARP is responsible for all these mass deaths since last year (Some sick experiment they are doing))
Last edited by Dude111 on 04-21-2012 03:21 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-21-2012 08:55 AM

Carnicom is still around, or was last year. Here's an hour or so with him recorded March 2011. Watching it now myself.

Found here:

http://aircrap.org/clifford-e-carnicom- ... stv/33999/

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 04-21-2012 01:00 PM

There's also the fracking... Using chemicals and water to break through the earth to drill sideways to get out the natural gas is causing a multitude of low-level earthquakes in PA, NY, CA and lots of other states, along with the UK and Canada. Almost ALL areas in which fracking is done there are numerous tiny "earthquakes" (1.5 and higher) now, and the water tables, city water customers faucets, private wells, etc. are lighting-up when a match is put to them.

Is there no end to what the purveyors of oil & gas will go to, to make money and poison all of us, in the process?!

It's not just HAARP, which was known as far back as the '80s could melt the permafrost in Greenland... It's all of the major corporations that seem to have NO REGARD for the safety & well-being of people, animals, the pollinators, and the food. I guess big profits benefit them, and they don't really give a damn about their own families and offspring, let alone people like you and me. The love of the almighty dollar that trumps all common sense.

And out here in CA - specifically SoCal - I truly believe the chemtrails are making people hostile - turning neighbors against neighbors over things as benign as hanging out hummingbird feeders and putting out seed & water for the rest of the birds. Rod and I are under attack by our neighbors for feeding birds, because others in the neighborhood don't want to be bothered hearing them chirp and sing during the daytime. We're not doing anything illegal, but our neighbors are threatening to sue us for creating a "nuisance" - birds chirping and singing during the daytime, and we're NOT talking pigeons, here... we're talking blue jays, turtle doves, finches, titmouses, ring-necked doves, and all the other abundant species who have been here longer than our area has been developed.

The angst seems to be far worse on chemtrail days.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-21-2012 02:58 PM

Just ran across this, seems to be a new/improved HAARP?

http://www.viewzone.com/cgrid/cgrid.html

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-17-2013 04:35 PM

Hearing more and more about HAARP being used to goose the planet into having earthquakes also. Not sure how that works, exactly, but seems plausible.

Earth is a giant dynamo and the crust is not that stable, always on the go, shifting, sliding plates, changing water tables, etc. Agitate the electromagnetic field of the giant Earth dynamo with HAARP rocking the desired area. Something like that..

[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-17-2013 09:07 PM

Our "harp" in Alaska, But, it is not the only one. There are several around the world. As soon as I can hold my head up for longer than 10min, I'll see if I can't find some more info.:cool:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-17-2013 09:38 PM

O.K for starters, this is a good thread and does name all of the Haarps. some good pics also.

Haarps around the world

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17372-
HAARPs-Around-the-World

Then there is this site, I love this place and all the places it will take you.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/ :)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-17-2013 10:40 PM

Doka wrote: O.K for starters, this is a good thread and does name all of the Haarps. some good pics also.

Haarps around the world

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17372-
HAARPs-Around-the-World

Then there is this site, I love this place and all the places it will take you.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/ :)
True doka - very good thread.

We also have a floating version of HAARP, so I heard. Mobile - earthquake/weather events to-go.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-17-2013 11:03 PM

I hadn't heard about the floating one. Thanks Dale! :)

(Good god gerty, what happened to the forum?)
KARMA RULES

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 04-18-2013 12:57 AM

Last I heard, there are 9... I can't tell you where they all are, but they are in BOTH hemispheres. (I think one is on Bush Land in Paraguay)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-18-2013 06:30 AM

Nine of these things????

I knew that the US wasn't the only country with this technology. I thought our's was by far the largest, but I didn't think there were nine. For some reason I thought four, maybe five.....

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-18-2013 11:54 AM

Return to “Chemtrails”