Observations of Chemtrail activity...

Chemtrail activity seems to be picking up all over the country! Send in your photos and related news items, including reports of 'strange diseases' and viruses, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

ElKamino
Dark Enity

Post by ElKamino » 03-22-2002 02:58 AM

Seattle got nailed again today. I was notified by one of the guys that I work with that they were spraying over the Edmonds(north of Seattle) area at about 1430 hours.This evening at 1945 hours my Grandson and I observed chemtrails over north Seattle.Most were in a north to south pattern but, apparantly there was a criss cross pattern over Edmonds. Kinda of makes me wonder if that unusual snow yesterday was just a quirk of nature, or maybe the hand of man was involved.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 03-22-2002 03:10 AM

It was the weirdess snow I have seen in a while, Elk. Horizontal snow? That I have seen, but mostly when the snow was much finer grained and the temps much colder. These flakes yesterday were wet, large snowflakes, but falling in a blizzard type wind pattern.

I saw chemtrails here in the West Seattle ares. Seemed too low on the horizon to be contrails. Three or four bands of them stretching across the entire sky - from north to south.

Monday there was a very large American eagle perched way up in a huge tree across the way! Amazing! I have never seen an eagle of this size and type in an urban area. I did not get a chance to see him fly off to see the size of the wing span, but it would have been (guessing here) at least 3 /12 feet. Sat up way high in that tree for about 40 minutes before winging off. Tis would have been the day before the snow storm.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 03-26-2002 01:42 PM

Yesterday, 03/25/02, the chemtrails were quite blatent in the sky. I wish I had a camera, because they were so heavy.
I had burning, gritty eyes, nosebleed, feelings that conjunctivitis was about to occur, and I felt like someone had punched me hard in the back and chest. My dyslexia was also more noticable.
The physical symptoms occured well before I observed the chemtrails, so I know the symptoms were not psychosomatic.
I felt fluish all day yesterday, and had to go to the store around 5:30, when I observed the chemtrails.
Interesting now is the big time for tourist season,and the chemtrails occur more often then when the weather is nice and people are likely to be outdoors, than in the winter when there is only some activity.

------------------
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"
A "Daboodaddyism"

Elk
Pirate

Post by Elk » 03-27-2002 03:07 AM

Daboodaddy,
Im sorry that you had such a rough time of it. I hope you're feeling better. If it is any consolation, you are not alone in this. There are many reports from all over about symptoms that folks are suffering. Add to that the mysterious rash that has been popping up, one wonders what, and why, they are spraying on us? Feel better and thanks for the post.

Gwen
Pirate

Post by Gwen » 03-27-2002 11:39 AM

They are spraying night and day here....huge X's, that are connected..some of them seem to have different spread patterns, as if they are trying different "things"...some look real fluffy when they spread out, some like fish bones (like ribs and spine). I am writing my Senators and Congressman, demanding answers. I am trying to call attention to the skies to everyone I can corner...most have never noticed the trails. I really think it has to do with global warming and "they" figure a few flulike illnesses, in looking for solutions, are the lesser of the evils. Everyone here in this area is really short tempered and angry acting..lots of rage, road and otherwise...it is probably totally unrelated, but thought I would memtion it. I will not send any more pictures unless it is something really unusual. Keep looking up, just don't inhale Image

ElKamino
Dark Enity

Post by ElKamino » 03-27-2002 11:03 PM

I think its a sign of the times, Gwen. With all the nasty things happening in the world these days, its my belief that folks are abit more testy than usual. Understandable under the circumstances. Lets hope people lighten up a little...worldwide.
You spread the word wherever and whenever you can. Myself and another ham really had to drive the point home on a net we participate in. Finally, we convinced the guys to look up! Now, they are preaching the word. One of the fellows has taken it upon himself to convert the members of another net. They too will come around. They just have to look up...but dont inhale... Image

dansgold
Pirate

Post by dansgold » 03-29-2002 05:07 PM

I am presentlt working for a company in Redding, CA

Over the past several weeks I have observed several "chemtrail like" formations in the earlk morning when leaving my apartment.

Being somewhat of a skeptic, I ignored it.

What I have observed lately is bizzarre, however: Two LARGE jets flying side-by-side with clearly visable trails behind them. I might have thought this was just a passenger jet if it were ONE. Passenger jets don't fly in formation!

I have also overheard many people complaining of itchy skin and a weird rash, although I have not experienced this myself.

------------------
-- dansgold
The avalanche has started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.
-- dansgold
The avalanche has started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Al Bowman
Pirate

Post by Al Bowman » 03-30-2002 10:29 AM

Hi, guys, on Friday afternoon, March 29th, after going to church for a bit, I noticed a group of chemtrails in the sky. As I was watching, they were creating another one. I got home, got my binoculars out and could make out a white plane with no markings. This is in Bensalem, just north of Philadelphia.

[This message has been edited by Al Bowman (edited 30 March 2002).]

Elk
Pirate

Post by Elk » 04-03-2002 02:11 AM

Well, this morning started off clear and sunny. By 1015 or so, we had a sky full of haze and 'trails. By three this afternoon it all had drifted towards the Cascade mountains. By design? I wonder...

Thanks for the updates Dansgold and Al Bowman. Keep looking up...just dont inhale.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 04-11-2002 08:00 PM

This afternoon, Thursday, 11 April 2002, the Chemtrails were being laid down, openly and unapologetically, all over the Rockland and the Orange County areas of New York State. I have been seeing chemtrails in this area for about two years now, but I have never seen it as openly as I did today. Is a terrorist biochemical attack in the near future for New York City? I feel quite nervous about what I saw in the sky this afternoon.

Regards and best wishes,

Joe Quinn
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

jeri sexton
Pirate

Post by jeri sexton » 04-21-2002 08:25 PM

Well, i just noticed the sun had a "X" class flare today.. and the chemtrails have been laid on thick today.. got some shots, but still don't know how to send them to this site..
One thing that i did notice,all those trails and the sky still remains blue.. strange..
*** 8:11pm
Oh, it's dark now and their still at it.. I got some shots of them across the sun today, and this evening across the moon.. It's been a hard days night..

[This message has been edited by jeri sexton (edited 21 April 2002).]
YOUR EMAIL BOUCES PLEASE FIX IT or DO NOT subscribe to email notices.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 04-22-2002 05:08 AM

Jeri - If your photos are on a digital camera...just send them. If you have a film camera many photo shops will develop your pics on a cd. If you get them on cd as well as the regular prints - you can send the pic files as attachments to email. Ask the photo shop.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-22-2002 08:35 PM

Chemtrails were heavy over North Charleston today. Big "X" in the sky. Randomly laid chentrails downtown. Sat. Sun. and today in 90's. Was 95 on Saturday. Tonight is in the 50's, with highs in the 70's all week. Flukey weather.

------------------
A "Daboodaddyism"
A "Daboodaddyism"

Elk
Pirate

Post by Elk » 04-25-2002 01:51 AM

Seattle got nailed big time today. At ten this morning it was a clear day with bright blue skies. By one thirty the sky was a blurry haze. We actually watched as they laid down the trails. And, as usual, the black and yellow twin engine planes flew over after the fact. Looked as though they were "checking their work".(I suspect they do these fly-bys to verify where the spray is headed.)

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 04-28-2002 07:45 PM

Joe Quinn: I thought I would take a look-see on chemtrails issues, and see that you are now personally witnessing this, and apparently there is no Major Media reporting going on -- STILL??!! I am incredulous, and think that there must be some profound uncer-currents to all of this, too, just as you infer.

I am wondering if you will hear about, in your area of Washingtonville, NY, health reports about people having all sorts of strange coughs? I have heard that some other areas have reported that phenomena, plus other health issues, flu-like symptoms, etc.

LET US KNOW MORE -- and give a call to ART BELL, too! Am certain he would be most interested, as our ALL of his very qide-spread audiences throughout the United States and other nations.

Ninerism
PS When we hear such very credible reports issuing from sterling sources such as WILLIAM THOMAS, author of 'BRINGING THE WAR HOME', a book I have (re: bioterrorisms unleashed in last Persian Gulf War, involving MYCOPLASMA FERMENTANS related to "AIDS"-virus -- and we appear to be headed FOR ANOTHER ONE NOW), well, I certainly believe that there is something extremely surreptitious taking place, and it is this 'stealth-secretness of our own governmnet which has me most concerned now, since it is so very wide-spread. Why would our own government, obviously on the Fed's level, be doing this to the public without our knowledge and consent? This is outrageous. My concern is that maybe some sort of mass-innoculations are being tested and/or performed.

Return to “Chemtrails”