English Rock Star Morrissey's UFO Sightings Had An " Astonishing Effect" On Him!

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

English Rock Star Morrissey's UFO Sightings Had An " Astonishing Effect" On Him!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-27-2020 01:05 PM

These 2 discoveries are credited to David Alice of Winsdor, Ontario, Canada.

In 1980, Morrissey witnessed a fleet of flying saucers that he said had an "astonishing effect" on him. ...

"On the evening of Sunday 9 March, he and a friend witnessed a fleet of flying saucers traveling across the sky in a hexagonal formation.

The sighting lasted almost a full 10 minutes and rendered him absolutely speechless. "The whole thing had an astonishing effect on me!" he told friends.

For days afterward he felt inexplicably strange whenever he recalled the incident. The eerie encounter left him firmly convinced that the government was covering up the truth about UFOs. ........In 1980, Morrissey witnessed a fleet of flying saucers that he said had an "astonishing effect" on him....

"On the evening of Sunday 9 March, he and a friend witnessed a fleet of flying saucers traveling across the sky in a hexagonal formation.

The sighting lasted almost a full 10 minutes and rendered him absolutely speechless. ''The whole thing had an astonishing effect on me!'' he told friends. For days afterward he felt inexplicably strange whenever he recalled the incident. The eerie encounter left him firmly convinced that the government was covering up the truth about UFOs. ... Now, he was the living proof that aliens scoured the Earth."

- Johnny Rogan. MORRISSEY AND MARR: THE SEVERED ALLIANCE. Omnibus Press. Published 1992.

"On trips to London, Morrissey would visit Maker; on one occasion the pair were insistent that they saw 'flying saucers hover low and slow over Bermondsey,' only about three hundred feet in front of them, and they reported the sighting to the UFO Society. ...

"At one point I stood on the balcony and stared directly into one hovering ship, and it STOPPED in mid-air above me,'' Morrissey wrote to his friend Lindsay Hutton. ''Without a doubt, it was watching me!"

- Tony Fletcher. A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT: THE ENDURING SAGA OF THE SMITHS. Published 2012..... Now, he was the living proof that aliens scoured the Earth.

So Morrissey, John Lennon and Elvis Presley had something from far off this world in common. 8)

This thinking for you Amazon Fire is going bizerk. I will edit this mix up later on the desk top!πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

MK II βˆ†=
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to β€œUFO”