Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Punnetts_Friend
Pirate

Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Punnetts_Friend » 08-02-2002 03:38 PM

Pedro was a sixth grader that wrote "Remember Pearl Harbor. December 7th, 1939" on the school sidewalk in white chalk. This was inaccurately reported on Real TV 9 years ago, and in the back of Argosy, a magazine for men, in 1965.

My wife was born and raised in Manhattan and my company logo for 20 years was WTC in 5" reflective letters on my trucks and trailers.
(from the same small town) My wife noted the crawl script at the bottom of the major newscasts. She said " Do you see that? "....Right away we both mentioned Pedro's message to his teacher and the second floor students at OHS in l939.
Please reply if you heard me tell this on C2C radio in the end of November of 2001. Ian was the host, and his guest talked of "water monkeys" while Ian kept trying to make the comparison with O. B. Laden because his guest said it was possible.(the guest never did make one).

Last track I had of Pedro, he is alive and well in Cincinnati, Ohio. The internet search shows 4 persons with the same name. All with phone numbers. Well before the movie Pearl Harbor was released I'd talked with an AP writer based at our "Big City" courier. It was news to her about Pedro, but it was'nt news to be. She sounded very interested, but she dropped the ball........In closing, what a great way for the movie to have opened to have seen a young actor drawing 3 foot tall letters maybe 80 feet(words)long on a concrete sidewalk in the moonlight! My cousin in Seattle, Wa. was a witness on 12/7/39(The day Pedro had to take a test over) along with 400 students and teachers.

"V" for Victory over terrorisim PF

[This message has been edited by Punnetts_Friend (edited 22 November 2002).]

TINYLEE
Pirate

Post by TINYLEE » 08-19-2002 05:56 AM

DEAR PIG TAIL I THOUGHT THAT WAS GUITE REMARKABLE TOO.HOW COULD HE HAVE KNOWN BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED?

------------------

Punnetts_Friend
Pirate

Post by Punnetts_Friend » 08-27-2002 02:48 PM

Image Image Image Image
My mistake, this post space should'nt have been here. I'm still green with all this!

9 for 9 A spirit booster for the USA from Somerset, County Pennsylvania. Does anyone from South Pa. know how to order those huge yellow and red 9 for 9 auto decals? Cost $5.00

[This message has been edited by Punnetts_Friend (edited 04 November 2002).]

Punnetts_Friend
Pirate

Post by Punnetts_Friend » 08-27-2002 09:40 PM

Dear Tinylee,

The message on the school sidewalk always amazed me too! I made a feeble attempt to save the sidewalk when they tore the perfectly good school down. I always thought a second connection to a world event could happen here.

[This message has been edited by Punnetts_Friend (edited 07 September 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Punnetts_Friend (edited 07 September 2002).]

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 10-09-2002 10:41 AM

Question: has anybody begun to do some systematic investigation about the paranormal phenomena that surround the events of 9-11? I have heard bits and pieces, but nothing substantial. I strongly suspect, however, that there are many paranormal events at the site that people are keeping to themselves. And for good reason too. The former site of the World Trade Center is already a shrine of secular pilgrimage, and the authorities cannot afford to allow any trace of the paranormal to reveal itself there because of its inflammatory effects on the public. But I am sure that the place is haunted as hell. Does anybody have any information on this subject that he or she can share with us? Thanks in advance for sharing.

Regards and best wishes,

Joe Quinn
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Poptart8
Pirate

Post by Poptart8 » 10-10-2002 12:34 AM

That's a great question to ask Joe.
We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.

Punnetts_Friend
Pirate

Post by Punnetts_Friend » 10-26-2002 12:29 PM

Dear Joequinn, Start a topic under Fantastic Pub. It may just work out, and suprise us all with many replys! My brother-in-law from Cliffton, NJ was a union painter that had worked on every floor of both towers. After the 1993 blast the basement parking garage was closed after the rebuild. He used to paint there all by his lonesome. He lost six friends in the tragedy. He told me city directory maps in subways used the three letters to identify the location. I was last in NYC in 1966 on a class trip.

"V" for victory over terrorism PF

[This message has been edited by Punnetts_Friend (edited 22 November 2002).]

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 04-03-2003 07:16 AM

Dear Punnett's friend, Your un-explainable ( the deinition of paranormal) story from your town is errie. Joequinn says it all in his intelligent response! My cousin Robert Lowery, a supporting actor in 68 Hollywood movies, was the Kialua radar operator in the black and white documentary that accompanied the Pearl Harbor video set. He was a direct decendant of Nancy Hanks Linclon. Growing up in Missouri his name was Robert Hanks. I'm new with this membership to Fantastic Forum. I sent you an e-mail concerning your topic in Weird Nooze; it was lost in space. Your other topic is spooky! Malaria Kidd, the deer hunter. P.S. Back our troops and God bless them. George Noory is right! They should stay out of the capitol. Their bridges are up, they say they will win the war. There is a silent H in the capitols name. George is right, and now I'll get off my Tennesee tree stump.
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Sci Fi's Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 04-13-2003 11:33 PM

Mr. Friend, Recently, Beyond Belief fact or fiction played a senerio that a person had written on his car for all to see "Remember Pearl Harbor December 7th 1939" two years prior to the "day which will live in infamy". I suppose people were to vote on their web site true or false. Also Real TV does'nt mess with para stuff so you may have your shows mixed up. Maybe it was on some other "Real" something show. I like the new site, but I do'nt believe your logged on.........MK the deer hunter Support our troops!:cool: :cool:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Sci-Fi's Beyond Belief - Fact or fiction - "Graffiti" - 1998

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-27-2015 04:38 PM

Malaria_Kidd wrote:Mr. Friend, ( :oops: Here it was actually me writing this to bump my first post as "Punnett's friend" I posted hoping more would comment! :oops: ) "And seldom is heard a discouraging or encouraging word"

New edit 11/27/15 at You Tube search: Beyond Belief- Fact or fiction - Grafitti - hosted by Jonathan Frakes in 1998 - played a 7 minute scenario that a school vandal had written on the principle's car for all to see in red paint "Remember Pearl Harbor". This was viewed just before 8:00 AM on our school's front sidewalk the morning of December 7th 1939, two years prior to FDR's "A day which will live in infamy!" The first bomb was dropped at 7:55 AM. Our old school's first class warning horn rang every week day morning, and most nation wide, @ 7:55 AM!

I suppose people were to vote on their web site true or false. Also Real TV doesn't mess with paranormal stuff so you may have your shows mixed up. Maybe it was on some other "Real" something show. I like the new site, but I don't believe your logged on.........MK the deer hunter/alias Punnets friend :oops: Support our troops! :cool:
:oops: REF: The bottom of this page.

The editing in the "Remember" lines of terror surprise attacks in city and country names is on going so there will be numbers rising sadly all too often. :realmad:

There's more to this legend than meets your eyes today. In time there will be more if there is at least one live human to prompt me for more........... :(

Edited May 13, 2023: The crickets were silent.

Without one prompt I think I added too much on my lonesome trail in the paranormal forest. That some wokies would think those past additions could lead toward an insult to an old injury for NYC 9/11 survivors. Now this thread is a mere shadow of it's former self once requested by Joe Quinn.

Thanks anyway Joe. We tried, eh?

From our free world's past battle cries to the present, and do pardon my many edits noted at the end! :realmad:

Remember the Alamo! March 6, 1836 :evil: :cry:

Remember the Maine! February 15, 1898 :evil: :cry:

Remember the HMS Lusitania! May 7, 1915 :evil: :cry:

Remember Pearl Harbor! December 7, 1941 :evil: :cry:

Remember September 11, 2001! :evil: :cry:
World Trade Center :cry:
Pentatgon :cry:
"Flight 93's heroes at Shanksville, PA :cry:
M
Remember Madrid! March 11, 2004 :evil: :cry:

Remember London! July 7, 2005 :evil: :cry:

Remember the Fort Hood Massacre! November 5, 2009 :evil: :cry:

Remember the Boston Marathon! April 15, 2013 :evil: :cry:

Remember Paris! January 7, 2015 :evil: :cry:

Remember Paris! November 13, 2015 :evil: :cry:

Remember San Bernardino! December 9, 2015 :evil: :cry:

Remember Brussels, Belgium! March 22, 2016 :evil: :cry:

Remember Orlando, Florida! June 13, 2016 :evil: :cry:

Remember Istanbul, Turkey! - Ataturk Airport! June 28, 2016 :evil: :cry:

Remember Nice, France! July 14, 2016 :evil: :cry:

Remember Berlin, Germany! - Christmas Market! December 19, 2016 :evil: :cry:

Remember Istanbul, Turkey - New Year's night! January 1, 2017 :evil: :cry:

Remember Baghdad, Iraq - all days & all years! New Years day market attack! January 1, 2017 :evil: :cry:
:oops: If I had been posting a remembrance following the Saddamist's ISIS & al Qaeda terror on Iraqi & Afghan citizens the lists on these pc screen pages by now would be many! :cry:

Remember London!- Westminster Bridge & Parliament Gate! March 22, 2017 :evil: :cry:

Remember Manchester! - Ariana Grande Concert! May 22, 2017 :evil: :cry:

Remember London Bridge & the Wheatsheaf pub in Borough Market! June 3, 2017 :evil: :cry:

Remember Barcelona and Cambrils, Spain! August 17, 2017 :evil: :cry:

Remember Las Vegas' Route 91 Concert! - October 1, 2017 :evil: :cry:

Remember West Street bicycle and pedestrian path! - New York City, NY October 31, 2017 :evil: :cry:

Remember the al Rawdah Sufi mosque in Bir al-Abed, northern Sinai, Egypt! - November 24, 2017 :evil: :cry:

The next statement is not related to all of the above but it is responsible for too many innocent deaths in recent memory. Since September 11, 2001 radical Islamic terrorists have carried out more than 32,028 deadly attacks! :evil:

:P Edited registering a sad # of 34 times as of November 26, 2017 by me duly "noted at the bottom of the page" here's more from the Berlin Christmas Market's terror attack: That freight truck from Poland in Berlin was a stolen cab forward black SCANIA. I identified it sitting two blocks away in the nighttime news video. I could tell by seeing the largest letters in it's brand name of any truck maker in the world.

View how a few closed minds here responded to my much shorter list of major w.w. 🌏 🌍 🌎 human events to REMEMBER! Or not.......😴

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/f ... l-letters/

This SCANIA owner now asks two questions as the list gets longer. "Are you packin' heat yet?" If you attend church are your Deacons, Pastors, Rabbis, box store managers and Priests armed and ready to protect their congregations? ISIS just posted a list of over 1K churches in the States to be voluntarily attacked by the "loners" :twisted: over the 2016 Christmas holidays! :realmad:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/isla ... ttack-them

A compilation of the worst terror attacks in moving pictures......Express

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/809 ... cal-latest

Four blocks West of this pc a strange quirk of human nature took place. Actually it was a 4th grade boy who wrote his strange graffiti in white chalk as huge letters 100 feet in length "Remember Pearl Harbor" on the school's front sidewalk! That was discovered by students just before 8:00 AM on December 7, 1939! He was simply mad at his Geography teacher! Two years prior to the 7th that date was a regular week day for classes on a Thursday* and in 1941 it fell on a Sunday. :(

There's just one question to ask here that no one has ever replied to. Have you heard of this American legend not yet found at snopes? Plus comments if you have the time. The last alternative is just a bump up of the view count #'s. :hourglass

*See link..... http://www.dayoftheweek.org/?m=December ... z4SaMwEFDM

This local, US national, world wide legend is seldom brought up in conversations in the coffee or pizza shops. Many aren't aware of Bobby's chalk message. Most would be indifferent about it like we all were in late 1939, in 1940, and most of 1941. Over the years there's been plenty said in magazines, the Sci-fi Channel, the radio icon Paul Harvey, TV shows, and Coast to Coast AM. All except for Coast to Coast AM, were mostly inaccurate in the account! :?

This was a chillingly prophetic child's prank. One that will never amount to anything but the coincidence or God wink (SQuire Rushnell) that it was to a sleeping nation.

Sometimes there's a fine line between coincidence and fate :!: :surprised

Before the release of the newest "Pearl Harbor" movie I talked to an AP reporter. I suggested AP look him up in Cincinnati, Ohio USA for a first hand account from Bobby who is 77. She seemed very interested and hadn't heard it. So much for her interest; she dropped the ball :!: :?:

Edited in late November: George Noory was hoping to interview Robert W. Roll on a December 7th several years ago. But it was too late since we found out he'd passed on during July of 2002. :(

My cousin, the late Hollywood actor Robert Lowery (Hollywood's second Batman), was the radar operator in the documentary that accompanied the Pearl Harbor 2 tape set sold in the US. It was narrated by actor Fritz Weaver.

Wow! 😲 Edited July 6, 2022: I just watched director John Ford's "December 7th" the whole controversial movie and cousin Robert plays Private Joseph L. Lockhart the new radar operator with a brief speaking part at 36:35!😥 😘

I doubt US war films like this are shown on UK television. Here, our History Channel will always show our need to correct the world's repeated historical blunders usually of the religious/political /military kind.

Just like 9/11 this unprovoked attack on the United States of America and the Free World had very many unheeded warnings. I know our local legend was another Pearl Harbor warning seldom heard or correctly told. 😣

On December 12, 1937 50 sailors were killed on the gunboat USS Panay! The ship flying the stars and stripes was dive bombed by Imperial Japan as our future enemy on China's Yangtze River!

Pearl Harbor's U.S. Naval Base 7th Fleet Commander Admiral Husband Kimmel was born and raised 35 miles from here in Henderson, Kentucky. He now has a bronze statue there standing in his honour holding field glasses as his figure over looks the Ohio River. Kimmel is a familiar name from this town also.

"When God winks" about coincidence was penned by New York City author SQuire Rushnell. He writes about the Lincoln-Kennedy parallels in their lives. Some call that part of Tecumseh's Curse on the US Presidents elected in a year ending in 0. Also he mentions the 1898 book of fiction named "Futility". When it hauntingly coincided with the fictional HMS Titan vs the 1912 sinking of the very real HMS Titanic. Both hit an iceberg and lost a similar number of souls to the frigid North Atlantic waters!

http://www.whengodwinks.com

Comments? Questions? Or Crickets?
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-13-2023 08:45 AM, edited 63 times in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by kbot » 11-28-2015 07:43 AM

Interesting thought.

My wife (as many Portuguese/ Italian women are) is "just a little" superstitious. And there's an expression: "Don't put it out there.....", meaning the THOUGHT- don't put the thought out there - into the aether, because, once it's out there, it can be acted upon.

As an aside, something that can be seen, not infrequently, are the hand expressions that go with protecting one's self from putting thoughts out there......

Sign of the horns

The sign of the horns is a hand gesture with a variety of meanings and uses in various cultures. It is formed by extending the index and little fingers while holding the middle and ring fingers down with the thumb.

Its earliest known use can be seen in India, as an apotropaic gesture very commonly used by Gautama Buddha as Karana Mudra which is synonymous with expulsion of demons and removal of obstacles like sickness or negative thoughts.

The sign of the horns is used during religious rituals in Wicca, to invoke or represent the Horned God. [1]

The apotropaic usage of the sign can also be seen in Italy and Mediterranean culture as well where, when confronted with unfortunate events, or simply when these events are mentioned, the sign of the horns may be given to ward off bad luck. It is also used traditionally to counter or ward off the "evil eye" (malocchio). With fingers down, it is a common apotropaic gesture, by which people seek protection in unlucky situations (It is a more Mediterranean equivalent of knocking on wood). Thus, for example, the President of the Italian Republic, Giovanni Leone, shocked the country when, while in Naples during an outbreak of cholera, he shook the hands of patients with one hand while with the other behind his back he made the corna. This act was well documented by the journalists and photographers who were right behind him, a fact that had escaped President Leone's mind in that moment. In Italy, one can also "touch iron" (tocca ferro) or touch one's nose. Males in Italy and some other countries may grab their testicles when confronted by bad luck; however, this is considered more vulgar.

In Peru one says contra (against). In the Dominican Republic the expression is zafa, said against curses known as fukú. All of these gestures are meant to conjure supernatural protection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns

As far as "history"...... especially our recent history - I don't think we'll ever know the true story. Heck, fifty odd years later, and I'm still waiting to hear "the truth" about the JFK assassination.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-28-2015 08:04 AM

:wink:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 12:38 PM, edited 2 times in total.

kbot
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by kbot » 11-28-2015 09:04 AM

Enjoy the weekend. Good to see you posting!!
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-28-2015 01:01 PM

:wink:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-07-2023 12:24 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Re:

Post by Dude111 » 11-28-2015 06:16 PM

TINYLEE wrote:DEAR PIG TAIL I THOUGHT THAT WAS GUITE REMARKABLE TOO.HOW COULD HE HAVE KNOWN BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED?
Maybe he was PHYSIC...

EDIT:

But Believe me they knew (THE GOVT) ........ IT WAS ALL PLANNED!!

[This message has been edited by Dude111 (edited 28 November 2015).]

Return to “Paranormal”