Ghost: My Second Encounter

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Ghost: My Second Encounter

Post by Guest » 01-25-2002 07:18 PM

Mood Music

About 2 years ago, I was walking thru a cemetery which I had discovered back in 1999 while I was guarding a construction site one night. The cemetery isn't that widely used
anymore. As a matter of fact, the last burial was in 1997 and the gravestones date back as far as 1875. I decided to make a sojourn to the old cemetery one day, just to see how big the place actually was. Some of the graves were so old that there were depressions in the ground here and there where I assumed the casket had simply rotted
away and fallen apart, allowing the dirt to fall in. As I was reading the name and dates on this one headstone, I caught a glimpse of
something moving at a nearby tree. I looked over there and much to my astonishment, I saw a little girl wearing a white bonnet and a blue dress, timidly watching me from behind the tree. As soon as I made direct eye contact with her, she vanished. I got goose bumps all over! I made my way over to the area, did some searching and found the grave of a little girl. I can't remember her name, but she was 12 years old when she died. I went by there and left some flowers for her, to let her know that she hasn't been forgotten.

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini

[This message has been edited by Captain Kundalini (edited 11 December 2002).]

LisaA
Pirate

Post by LisaA » 02-11-2002 10:43 AM

I love ghost stories that really happened to the speaker. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by LisaA (edited 11 February 2002).]

Punnetts_Friend
Pirate

Post by Punnetts_Friend » 11-01-2002 07:17 AM

Dear CK, I can't beleive I read this for the first time just hours after 10/31. I would have like to have been there with you at the time! My first ghost like siteing was a few years back. I had just parked my Scania log truck loaded with Tennessee white oak veneer logs destined for Michigan. As usual I let out our Chesapeake Bay retriever for a walk it was 2am. Our caddy-corner neighbor's house has a "auto on" flood light that is always tripped by a cat. Well it was'nt a cat this time! "It" was over 6 foot and completely shrouded in white cloth and walking South in front of their garage. George, our Chessie did'nt see it or he would have woofed at it. The home owners are'nt that tall, and the rear of the garage had no entrance to the home. I did'nt say a word, and it was the only spook like figure I'd ever seen. Later, I surmised to our deputy marshall, and my family "it" may have been good camo for a would be thief. What better way to blend in with houses and meth maker bait... over 75 "full" white ammonia tanks parked all in a dark row 2 blocks away!"V" for Victory PF

------------------

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re:

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-07-2017 09:06 AM

Punnetts_Friend wrote: ↑11-01-2002 07:17 AM Dear CK, I can't believe I read this for the first time just hours after 10/31. I would have like to have been there with you at the time!

My first ghost-like siting was a few years back. I had just parked my SCANIA log truck loaded with Tennessee white oak veneer logs destined for Michigan. As usual I let out our Chesapeake Bay retriever for a walk it was 2 am. Our caddy-corner neighbor's house has a "motion sensor" flood light that is always tripped by a cat. :lol:

Well it was'nt a cat this time! "It" was well over 6 foot and completely shrouded in white cloth and walking South in front of their garage. George, our Chessie didn't see it or he would have woofed at it. The home owners aren't that tall, and the rear of the garage had no entrance to the home. I didn't say a word, and it was the only spook like figure I'd ever seen.

Later, I surmised to our deputy Town Marshall, and my family "it" may have been good camouflage for a would be thief. What better way to blend in with houses and meth maker bait... over 75 "full" white ammonia tanks parked all in a dark row 2 blocks away!"V" for Victory PF

------------------
8) I just found my ghost-like sighting at Fantastic Forum by searching SCANIA :!: :mrgreen: There is more to that old story originally posted by me DBA, in 2002, as Punnett's_Friend. :wink:

The update is at the bottom from 2014 and I just read it again from Madmart's Supernatural Earth web site in the UK. I've just made some corrective spelling changes along with adding a few words up above. :wink:

By Malaria_Kidd; a revision................ :idea:

πŸ‘» πŸ’² πŸ’‰ 🚬 πŸ’Έ πŸƒ πŸŒƒ Taking OR making illegal drugs will eventually turn the users into unrecognizable ghosts of their former healthy lives! :oops:

My first ghost like sighting was a few years back. I had just parked my SCANIA log truck & trailer loaded with Tennessee white oak veneer "export logs", log buyer's jargon, destined for southern Michigan and the world's fine wood veneer markets. As usual I let out our Chesapeake Bay retriever George out for a walk. It was 2am. Our caddy-corner neighbor's house has an "motion sensor" flood light that is always tripped by a cat. :lol:

Well! It wasn't a cat this time! "It" was well over 6 foot and completely shrouded in white cloth and walking South in front of their garage. George, our Chessie didn't see it or he would have woofed at it. The home owners are not that tall, and the rear of the garage had no entrance to the home. I didn't say a word, and it was the only spook like figure I'd ever seen. :shock:

Later, I surmised to our deputy Town Marshall and my family, "it" being shrouded in white sheets, may have been good camouflage for a would be thief. What better way to blend in with white houses and meth (a terrible drug) maker bait. Over 75 "full" white anhydrous ammonia tanks were parked in a dark row 2 blocks away!"

There is still no security personnel in the Superior Ag chemical complex, but now the area is lit up like a ball park. :idea:

I always wished I had spoke to it. I should have at least followed this tall all white figure? in sheets?. Maybe it was the lady of the house in a house coat, but why was the head shrouded in white cloth too? House coats usualy show exposed ankles and feet. This outfit touched the sidewalk and the walk pace was very, very slow. Kind of 'real spooky' as I recall a lot. I can kick myself for not following this whatever it was to see what "it" was up to. I have seen the "close" ends of rainbows where I have failed to walk to that. I hope to learn to wake up and experience more. :coolhat:

It was not raining, but the grass would have been very wet with dew. They had a small dog and it was not walking with the figure. I have talked to the couple living there several times, but never say to the lady :idea: , "Have you ever walked around your home shrouded completely in white cloth in the wee hours?"

Nope it wasn't the lady. I'm sure of it :!:

MK

THE UPDATE not seen in my old post now quoted from FF in Paranormal's Dark Pages. :hourglass

:wink: All I can add that this shrouded figure was spooky! Whom ever it was :!:
I should have posted this note already..... :oops:

Back in September (2014) I told this story to our neighbor and he said, "I don't think my wife would do that, at that hour, as she was always asleep when I got home early in the morning." He thought that sighting was weird too! 8)

That "ghost-like" figure, covered in white sheets, from head to toe, was over 6' tall and no one in that married couple is 6' tall. :idea:

:shock:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to β€œParanormal”