The Truth

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

The Truth

Post by Guest » 09-11-2002 10:32 PM

With all the bull **** out there, if we were told the truth about "ET" we wouldn't know it or except it.
We love the conspiracy too much.

And have been fed to much bull **** for too many years.

The way things are going we could be told the truth but never accept it because it's to simple.....
Naw, we need to believe some other ****.

It's been going on for a long damn time....The truth HAS been told .

Post by Guest » 09-12-2002 05:30 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ASHO:
With all the bull **** out there, if we were told the truth about "ET" we wouldn't know it or except it.
We love the conspiracy too much.

And have been fed to much bull **** for too many years.
The way things are going we could be told the truth but never accept it because it's to simple.....
Naw, we need to believe some other ****.
It's been going on for a long damn time....The truth HAS been told .
</font>
I haven't excepted Entertainment Tonight for years! Too much tabloid garbage.

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini

Punnetts_Friend
Pirate

Post by Punnetts_Friend » 10-01-2002 06:19 AM

Asho....... I agree fully with the disclosure project, and it's time for a 51 "Fess-Up". Folks will still go to church on Sunday, but I beleive Catholics will "Fork-Over"less $$$ for UFOs (United Friar Offences). Go to Weird Nooze for more BS under my topic "B S Lesson 101" General said" What?" "V" for Victory......Punnett's friend

Poptart8
Pirate

Post by Poptart8 » 10-01-2002 02:00 PM

First I'd like to direct you over to what the father and son team of WOODS has accomplished on this topic of disclosure.
www.majesticdocuments.com/documentary.html

Next do you remember Dr. Steven Greers comment on the air with Art? Dr. Greer was told that his group had pushed the timelines ahead by 6 years. (Those were his exact words)leaving the listener to discern how the hidden coverup was handed timelines in the first place. Myself included, who told them about the present day chaos?

After being remote viewed by Ed in December of 1997 its all starting to make sense.
We humans don't use our talents for the best interest of this planet.

Those 1500 pages and 500 photos from the Gulf Breeze Six were so highly classified that the rogues used Jacque Vallee to discredit them when handed false information.
His review claimed they where a bunch of religious fanatics in the government remote viewing program. None is true as none of them has any affiliation with any religious organization nor have they been allowed employment above the minimum wage.

It wasn't until I was handed a copy of a declassified page that I'd find a partially blacked out link to my biological father's name. No wonder my mother and I have been plagued by death threats and strange phone calls.

None of it compares to the paranormal moments in my life.

Whose ever mother wants me to remember her son's eye color, hasn't let up on me. She continues to visit me from the otherside.

OK I won't forget him ... I promise!
We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.

lutefisk
Pirate

Post by lutefisk » 10-01-2002 03:12 PM

Poptart, I definitely agree with you concerning the Gulf Breeze Six.
The "religious" angle was a complete cookup from the start. Jacques Vallee' is WAY too smart to have swallowed that hunk of garbage. So, what does that leave us with?

1.Either Vance Davis and his friends were deliberately released to infiltrate the UFO/Fringe community or...
2.The "GulfBreeze Six" had very compromising material in their posession that they have threatened to release upon their attack.

Jacques Vallee' has been "underground" now for a number of years. Why. He is perhaps the world's authority on UFOs and government UFO's, and I am certain, he is not above "manipulating the truth" to save his family.

It is a damn shame that in America "Land of the Free" there are people living in fear for their lives and their loved one's lives, simply because they dared to find out where certain paths lead. We're not very "free."

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 10-02-2002 07:09 PM

If the "truth" was release, would it be believed? Either way? Would it change the way a majority of people on this planet live?

One of my favorite quotes from the Good Book: " What is truth?" That questioner didn't get a reply, either.

Poptart8
Pirate

Post by Poptart8 » 10-06-2002 02:18 PM

We're not the only species in the cosmos and we aren't superior!
We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.

lutefisk
Pirate

Post by lutefisk » 10-06-2002 10:26 PM

Tell THAT to the Pres!

Morgan
Pirate

Post by Morgan » 10-06-2002 10:51 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eliza_nightvoice:
If the "truth" was release, would it be believed? Either way? Would it change the way a majority of people on this planet live?

One of my favorite quotes from the Good Book: " What is truth?" That questioner didn't get a reply, either.

</font>
This kind of thing always reminds me of some of my own discoveries. I'm convinced that the truth is indeed out there... published, televised, and right in front of all of us.

I went to Rosewell and spent a hot July day in the UFO museum library back in 97 (and yes, I DO have the t-shirt!). What I saw came right out of the DoD textbook (yes, there is one) for covering things up. I'm surprised they don't use it in classroom training... maybe they do, at security levels above what I held.

While I was in the Security biz in the Army, I had a TS clearance and a "special compartmented information" access.. not uncommon, but not what yer average rifleman gets, etiher. One of our airplanes crashed, and it had a nuke on it. Not "live" as far as I know.. but on there. Along with all of the other stuff we did to secure the site (it was on my turf) the spooks asked me to screen the reports I got... specifically for someone who believed there WAS a nuke on the plane ... imagine that. The plan was to find someone telling that story, which was true, so they could blow it all out of proportion (live nuke enroute somewhere to be dropped on aliens... something along those lines) which the spooks would encourage for a week or so, then utterly discredit the witness. Sound familiar?

That story would be out there along with everything else...all rumors, all cover stories, all real news. And they would just let it sit there forever.

The idea is to muddy the waters so thoroughly that no one will ever be able to find the truth among all of the half truths and total BS. It works perfectly, every time... and it's what was done in Rosewell.

I don't believe we will ever know which story is true, but it's one of the stories we've all heard... crash test dummies, balloons, one, two, or three alien craft, alien craft which were shot down, crashed due to radar induced interference, outta gas... whatever. One of those stories is the gospel truth, and we will never, ever, know which it was unless ... possibly... aliens land and tell us their version.

I can recognize some of the techniques of cover up, but I sure can't sort it out. However, from my limited service "inside" the machine, I can say that I agree we won't recognize the truth when we see it... because I am totally convinced we've already seen it... and can't recognize it.

Not very happy news, I know. I hold out hope we will get some of it someday, somehow... but I have no idea how... or when.

------------------
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**

Return to “Paranormal”