Farmer May Have Captured Legenderry Chupacabra *PIC*

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Iris
Pirate

Farmer May Have Captured Legenderry Chupacabra *PIC*

Post by Iris » 08-26-2005 10:08 PM

Farmer May Have Caught Legendary 'Chupacabra'
Mysterious Animal Kills Chickens, Turkeys

POSTED: 9:31 am CDT August 25, 2005
UPDATED: 9:47 am CDT August 25, 2005

COLEMAN, Texas -- A Texas farmer may have found what some would call a "chupacabra," a legendary animal known for sucking the blood out of goats.

Reggie Lagow set a trap last week after a number of his chickens and turkeys were killed.

What he found in his trap was a mix between a hairless dog, a rat and a kangaroo.

The mystery animal has been sent to Texas Parks and Wildlife in hopes of determining what it is.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/4895017/detail.html
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Dead critter is a,.............

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 08-27-2005 05:24 AM

Thanks Iris,

I know George's caller this week mentioned a dead one. I am thinking coyote all along on all of these reports.

Fun though to think it could be a weird critter of myth and legend. This clear picture would have made a good "Poll" idea.

MK;)
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

drnewel
Pirate

Canine Species

Post by drnewel » 08-27-2005 10:38 AM

This is a Canine Species.
Dr. Newel

Return to “Paranormal”