Best Practices for Time Travelers

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

drnewel
Pirate

Video Game

Post by drnewel » 06-03-2005 10:32 AM

I was designing a video game a few years back - the whole John Titor story looks like it was done to give away some one's ideas, or thesis project. They must have spent 10,000 dollars on that mock up time machine.

If you observe there are no video games out like this, it effectively halted some one's work or all work in theoretical projects such as video gaming on this topic.

"Deep Throat," of bugged rooms. This thing is %99 from some one's bugged room conversation and a mock up from an intelligence agency.

It is like Bob Lazar. They got a file or conversation and took it to bizarre extremes maybee runing psyops on it. The goal of a psyops is to gain as wide an audience as possible to sabotage their target.

John Titor, and Bob Lazar are PSYOPS Agents in my opinion with bogus information: Agent Provocatuers.
Last edited by drnewel on 06-03-2005 10:36 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Re: Story ,.........Dr.? You mean my story?

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-03-2005 02:24 PM

drnewel wrote: I have not read your story yet.

This thing with cars, either going real fast like in movies such as:" Back To The Future," or stopped with the parking break on: "John Titor," is strange. I think it realy comes from a "Road Warrior" type of futurist vision. Comparing to movies is tiresome as well.

A car does not have to be a frame for a time machine!

There are chasis of all kinds: 1. Am Radio, 2. Speaker Box, 3. Remote Control From a T.V., 4. A Pager, 5. A Stone Monument, 6. A scroll, 7. A Program In Software!

Imagine running a software such as a data base and it's access some how retrieves information back or forward in time!

When they turn on these new computers with fiber optics - the data may actualy leak out in time!

I think I know your story as I heard you describe it on the air on "Art Bell."

I am confused about it, as I still don't get it - how is it time travel?

Doctor,

I put it in print as short and best I could. I gained time it seems. Weird I know and the travel was not "to" anywhere but North thru Evansville. I really did not check the real time.

My exicitement was all about making the lights 'green' on cue seemingly to Rod's hit song. Not about time traveling thru town in 4:35 sec in 7.1 miles?

I don't think so !

If you have the music please do what I say. No one ever comes in here and says they had tried my little experiment.

I have no good explaination, other than it's true and not a made up story. I wanted to tell this to Art, but getting an "Open Line" was strange. When you did get his line to ring a 'ladies" computer voice says, "We're sorry your party is not answering. Please hang up and try again." This came on after around 10 rings!

There is another,......"Time" by Pink Floyd is a good part of life to listen to.

MK

:cool:
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 06-03-2005 02:38 PM

It reminds me of the time I drove over London Bridge. I definitely went over London Bridge from the south side of the river on a journey home to north London, as I crossed over the bridge I got stuck in heavy traffic, my view obscured by a large white van, most common in London. My attention then focused on the radio crapp spewing out it prompted me to change stations. When my attention was drawn back to the road the next sign I saw was London Bridge & City with an arrow pointing straight ahead. Now how frigging weird is that. Did I unwittingly get involved in some kind of time shift I don’t know but I did drive over that bridge twice.

drnewel
Pirate

Lights

Post by drnewel » 06-04-2005 03:45 PM

Oh...

The traffic lights are made (to sinc up) for certain speeds of travel.

You can walk on streets in cities that way. If you walk at a certain pace all of the lights will be green from one end of town to the other.

Certain types of streets like blvds or avenues are synchronized.

This will be hard but: try going the actual speed limit on a main street. When was the last time any one has gone the exact speed limit? You are rewarded by getting all of the lights green!

You guys are still caught up on the engineering of a street light system in a city with a population large enough to have two stop lights.

We are trying to talk about Naval Investigators breaking in to your house while you are away at boot camp and taking your college projects to Area 51 and making weapons out of them - then following you around for ten years trying to kill you with them!

I had a kit for a receiver for cable stations that use microwaves, when I went away to bootcamp. They broke in got my christmas card lists, followed everyone around for ten years, got my drawings from college, and took all of my projects in electronics and turned them into weapons in research laboratories.

My guess is the non-lethal weapons that use microwaves started out as these kits for microwave antanaes and one of these nuts got a hold of some one's stolen devices.

A "squad," of nuts followed me around San Francisco pointing what looked like my old high school project at me - when I realized they were crazy back engineering military "c" average Physical Education Majors in College.

The "Aliens," that they keep taking these flying disks from are most likeley America's top scientists.

The Thrid Reich's flying disk was a horizontal turbo fan motor.
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Message clear as dry clay on a windy day

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-05-2005 03:59 AM

Doctor Newel,

A late,....err early morning reply. Art's on the air as I type. UFO and how they move from point A to a real zippy point B.

I am lost on your last part since it's not related to my post. I did not tell this to Art on a night a good while back. I wanted to and tried to. Oh! Well. He's read it already on two forums he visits.

I was very experienced and confident on the way the lights worked. On the ones you could count on via timing. Of the 12,....4 were trip lights having a sensor wire in the pavement.

Heck! I got a Georgia tombstone trucker out of jail by going to the Press with the possiblity that he ran a red as two ladies turned left on red in front of him. This wrong turn killed them both. His wrong of going thru a yellow to red was judged by the prosecutor as, "Two wrongs don't make a right." He was out of Dodge (jail) with my help. We never met.

When this song came on and the going was easy thru the lower end of US41 I was wondering how long I could go without encountering a yellow to red. The song gave me a strange feeling of, " I will make em' all,.....green!" It was like something paranormal was riding along as I think back. Besides the synchronous music that I will never forget as long as I live. 30 years ago this happened and maybe it was a God Wink,.......I missed!

I hope that was clear as mud. Art's show just ended. He said see you tomorrow night as Crystal Gayle sings "Midnight in the Desert". :cool:

Don't forget all who read this old tale. Try my experiment, in time I bet someone does and gives me a post in one of three threads in Paranormal.

MK;)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 06-05-2005 04:06 AM, edited 1 time in total.
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

drnewel
Pirate

Song Playing

Post by drnewel » 06-05-2005 04:53 PM

So playing an audio tape of a certain song going a certain m.p.h. at a certain location will send you into a time travel?

What genre of music is it?

Are there free mp3s of this song?
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Maybe maybe not,...........not I think !

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-05-2005 06:27 PM

Doc,

It did not make any difference that the British rock band Faces was on the radio. Mystery Woman a 2 hour series on Hallmark channel had an actress say "Face" as I typed "Faces".:cool:

Now, where was I. Oh, yes time travel,.....been there done that all without the machine. This machine was 318 Detroit Diesel in a 1969 CO 4000 International pulling a 40 ' Fruehauf livestock van!

I don't expect anyone to time travel after putting in this old, often played Rod Stewart song. Heck any more I hear it twice or more a week.

If you hear it come on a certain Classic Rock station that "is" syndacated nationwide you won't need a mp3 player, CD, or tape cassette. Just reset your odometer and drive 45 mph for 5 miles and 50 mph for 2.1 miles. Simple,.....you won't go 7.1 miles before the song ends.

But for what ever reason I did it one time! I'd give a million bucks to do it again!

God winks I thinks!!

MK

drnewel
Pirate

Abduction

Post by drnewel » 06-05-2005 09:25 PM

Sounds like your were abducted. It has nothing to do with Rod Stewart, his label or who he married or Phil Specter's "wall of sound."

I would talk to Bud Hopkins.
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Nah !

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-06-2005 12:23 AM

Your ideas are much better than having this in some sites. Nothing is said,...for years. Weird. People can't relate to this description of my unaccountable "time' up US 41 in Evansville.

I can. It was no abduction because 200 head of hogs got to their destination 30 minutes later!

I'll never know or maybe someday the answer will come to me.

MK:)

Who's Bud Hopkins and how could he say it was not a missed God wink?

Doc, I bet you haven't read When God Winks by SQuire Rushnell.

drnewel
Pirate

Driving

Post by drnewel » 06-06-2005 07:54 PM

The state that people achieve in driving is like a Zen Master state of awareness - and is attractive to aliens.
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Re: Driving while licensed I bet,............

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-07-2005 12:20 AM

drnewel wrote: The state that people achieve in driving is like a Zen Master state of awareness - and is attractive to aliens.

I thank you for your interest and the posts, but you don't seem to be on the same wavelength.

Drink a cup of coffee and return to the trip. I won't mention which book to read while you sip the coffee.

MK:)

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 06-07-2005 02:33 AM

drnewel wrote: Sounds like your were abducted. It has nothing to do with Rod Stewart, his label or who he married or Phil Specter's "wall of sound."

I would talk to Bud Hopkins.
I don't know, maybe that's why Rod is "Forever Young"?
Originally posted by Malaria_Kidd
Who's Bud Hopkins

Budd Hopkins is an expert on the UFO/EBE abduction phenomena. He's a frequent and excellent guest on C2C, though he hasn't been on yet this year. His book "Sight Unseen" is a good read.

Great time travel story.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Reply to spaceprophet's thread

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-08-2005 04:58 AM

spaceprophet,

Thank you and maybe I'll get thru some night to tell it to Art. Last time I tried I thought I'd never try again.

When you hear around 10 rings and you know a button is flashing on his phone the lady tells you her spiel,.....go figure.:mad:

I do relate it to my thread further into the bilge. Where I smashed the front of a new truck. Paranormal is all I can say to both stories of truth.

MK;)

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Time travel and smashing a Freightliner & Correction

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 06-27-2005 03:01 AM

Where did she go?

tiffany and racehorse,

I wonder if spiritime will be back to Fantastic Forum's Paranormal. I thought she would have been back by now.

I may be too stressful to say more.
---------------------------------------------------
Thread topic name; TN/NC I-40 state line,.....it was 4:00 AM!!:eek:

CORRECTION to my line in the bilge on page 4. The thread is about my smashing the front of a truck on I-40. Was this related to this time travel story? It happened and I have no explanation for either!

spiritime placed a sad story in my thread. tiffany, racehorse, and I were trying to help her.

In the wee hour of my last post I made a flubb. I said, "I must be too stressful,......and I now say "It must be too stressfull to say more."

I'm now listening to Art and Dean Radin talking about Princeton's needles on 9/11. Dean said this was a pre-cognition of the Human Consiousness.

MK;)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 06-27-2005 04:50 AM, edited 1 time in total.

drnewel
Pirate

John Titor Diagram

Post by drnewel » 07-05-2005 06:02 PM

The John Titor Diagram shows how you travel in time while on the surface of the Earth.

The machine that they theoreticaly built...has a procedure that first ...you place the car's parking break on, then you turn on the generator - then procede on your vector.

For a trucker driving along the interstate listening to his mp3 on the system - there might be something as hitting the right place at the right time - a time stream - hitting a vector at the right speed and direction.

Speed and Direction - vector.

If you recall the thesis of the movie" Planet Of The Apes " - they time traveled by orbital mechanics and went back in time.

The original software for Apollo I read - started out as John Von Neuman's bombing tables for cannon firings. It may be that the trajectory of a machine or airplane is not as simple as firing a cannon ball. They hit a comet pefectly - but who knows what the absolute time was on the comet and the copper bullet.

I am not trying to oversimplify space travel in the 21st century by saying that we are using civil war cannon ball charts from the union army to go to the moon - however...

Any way: Speed and direction - vector calculus - is where you start with this.
Dr. Newel

Return to “Paranormal”