Ghost Hunters on the Sci Fi Channel

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Posting to see if I can,...............

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 02-12-2005 06:17 AM

Dale OSea,

:cool: Info that I'll have my better half look at ASAP. I just submiited a post to my thread in a related forum. It went, but I tried an edit and the Iexplore worm stopped the edit.:mad:

The Sci-Fi Channels Ghost Hunters show has many threads and replies on The Atlantic Paranormal Societys forum. I am blocked by Iexplore when I log on there. It's always ladies night at T.A.P.S.;) The ladies carry the show there.:)

MK Thanks again for the Batman avatar! I like it and I hope I don't tell you thanks too often.

:) Now I'll go to Submit Reply,........here goes nothing! Click!

It worked!! after a couple edits and a removed link to the TAPS forum which turned out to be something promoting the Saliva plant. Weird!
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 02-12-2005 07:18 AM, edited 1 time in total.
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

Aperson
Pirate

Post by Aperson » 12-15-2005 03:25 AM

I know this is a way old thread but I just wanted to chime in and say I finally caught an episode of this show and I actually liked it. Definitely recommend to Art Bell fans. Unlike a lot of other paranormal shows I've seen, these guys don't seem to jump to conclusions too easily just to create drama. From what I saw it looks like they are commited to finding real evidence without hype. It is TV and it is the Sci Fi channel so who knows - they could be faking, fabricating, and staging stuff but making it subtle so it seems more realistic. Hard to say, but it seemed pretty realistic and reasonable to me.

Return to “Paranormal”