Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - Supernatural Earth.com

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-05-2022 08:45 PM

What's that old saying? " Not too goood!", but just as expected from "ready to go to wars" POTUS's #43, #45 and now #46.๐Ÿ˜‰ I must mention #44 got a bye.

Oops, on the last parts Riddick your ๐Ÿ˜Žlighthearted notations would get a negative response from my NYC wife.

The in person visit might have liberal leanings anyways. So quickly sending her packing, I'd suggest she talk to L.A. Marzulli. Heck! In "conclusion", after visiting L.A. she may never return to Deep Columbia's Washington!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

In 1984 Hall and Oats' "Private Eye" had enhanced sounds busting through all the wacky toobacky smoke at Roberts Stadium! My two daughters and I were needing full face respirators.๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for their video tonight.

MK II โˆ†= No baseball today
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching god-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK 4/26/15

1987!

Riddick
Pirate

Not-So-Private Prying Eyes

Post by Riddick » 03-06-2022 03:36 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘
03-05-2022 08:45 PM
Oops, on the last parts Riddick your ๐Ÿ˜Žlighthearted notations would get a negative response from my NYC wife.

The in person visit might have liberal leanings anyways. So quickly sending her packing, I'd suggest she talk to L.A. Marzulli. Heck! In "conclusion", after visiting L.A. she may never return to Deep Columbia's Washington!๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Sending her packing PDQ gets her out of the way but it doesn't mean she'd forget you. If you weren't quick enough & left her alone any time during her visit, best check your domicile for hidden cameras: She may not have you, but could still be watching you, you Sexy Thing!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - Supernatural Earth.com

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-06-2022 06:18 AM

Uh, not! :lol:

The Life and Death of SAAB Autos

December 11, 2011 ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Swedish Aeroplane (Inc.) AB

Inside a 1986 SAAB/SCANIA 112M 340 hp diesel log truck cab of mine is where I did all my..........alt news think'n. Mainly concentrating on driving safely and my few Rock music mysteries that I shared in depth with the late Fox Mulder of Rock N Roll, R. Gary Patterson.๐Ÿ˜‰

SAAB was eventually treated badly with GM'$ $600M cheap gift of discovering it's "safer vehicle +" tech secrets from it's many pioneered Swedish innovations inside your motor vehicle today!

The death of that vehicle brand could have easily been prevented had GM thought Ford's "Has a better idea." motto should have been imitated!๐Ÿ˜’

The surviving truck division is the world's third largest heavy truck maker.

Comments by lamenting owners are worth reading. Maybe you were or still are an owner of a deep thinkers SAAB.๐Ÿ˜˜

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-17-2022 01:39 PM, edited 5 times in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching god-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK 4/26/15

1987!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-08-2022 09:39 PM

1987!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

"Poles Apart" by Pink Floyd 1994 🌍 🔔 🌎 🔔 🌏 🔔 🙁

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-15-2022 08:08 PM

๐Ÿ˜”

1987!

Riddick
Pirate

"Wish You Were Hair"

Post by Riddick » 03-15-2022 11:51 PM

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR vs September 11, 2001! VS THE USA INTEL UFO COVER UP!😒 😖 🤑

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-28-2022 05:06 PM

That doctored pic is something Captain Obvious might have posted on Twitter and Faceplant! :lol: I've seen Floyd alone and the same photo in both social venues. :)

Daily Mail USA News

Seriously now, (me) America's abject failure at covering up the ageless UFO phenomenon is compared to our elected trusted one's mistakes leading up to 9/11!

"The US Navy shoots at them at every opportunity!"๐ŸŒฉ I saw that online but I don't believe it. ๐Ÿ˜’

"They" will never save us from ourselves!" As much as actress Shirley MaClaine said "They" would do so long ago on Coast to Coast AM hosted by George Noory in early 2008.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -UFOs.html

Hal Turner, again. :oops:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... to-300-000

Ref video #2 below-FYI: The largest dog of five on the album cover is a Black Forest sheperd. I recovered on IN SR 57 an "identified" road killed, years long, coal mine mascot as the only dog of that breed I ever saw! All night long I carried him on a deck behind the cab of my MACK CH-600. A coal miner friend and CAT front end loader operator and I buried their 100 lb, old friend at 3:30 AM beside their office.๐Ÿ˜ž

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

1987!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR vs September 11, 2001! Pray daily to never need reminders.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-16-2022 01:48 AM

Keep this free above all that could do it irreparable harm!

If you never heard Pink Floyd's "Sorrow" on the Classic Rock stations it's because they've really never played it since 1987. :oops:

MK II :miked: :goodevil: :peace:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR December 7, 1939 vs September 11, 2001!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-23-2022 02:23 PM

Twitter's clueless Tweet from:

Nombe @Nombe ๐Ÿ”‡

The Division Bell and Momentary Lapse of Lyrics are not Pink Floyd albums according to 4 out of 5 angry bassists (like myself).

Me๐Ÿ”Š: Lapse of lyrics?๐ŸŽป :oops:

Lapses of reason?

It's all linked up in the news below and I've never seen the attack on Pearl Harbor mentioned so many times during our modern age. With this discovery in today's The Sun. It comes from a lady expert on China and her deep thoughts of, "What if?"

Our weak S OS just knowingly upset one overloaded rickshaws ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ apple cart in China!

It only takes one bad ๐ŸŽ!๐ŸŒฉ

๐Ÿ™

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/upl ... CES-v3.jpg

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿšฃ ๐Ÿ”Ž

1987!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR in white chalk 🤐

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-10-2022 03:29 PM

Facebook

Friends of OHS

August 21, 2001

You Tube: Beyond Belief's "Graffiti"

๐Ÿ†•Monday's first comment ๐Ÿ“ฌ after 117 views, understandably, with no Likes.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Name omitted ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”“๐Ÿšบ

Dad (named here๐ŸŽ–R.I.P.๐ŸŽ—) told me this story, and he said he saw it! He remembered not knowing where Pearl Harbour even was.

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

Here's this same topic from my old cyber stomping ground in the UK.

It's long archieved at Mysterial ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ– by owner/admin Mark Elvidge. Who's a British Army "radio com" Land Rover restorer, radio station engineer and keyboardist for Moscow for Pleasure. Look 'em up on You Tube for soft rock music.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160406113 ... &num=10258
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-13-2022 03:32 PM, edited 2 times in total.

1987!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

This was just found long archived @ Mysterial UK!🔍 Pre evidence of my lost Wiki "EDIT WAR"!🌩

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-12-2022 06:28 AM

Go back in time at Wikipedia!๐Ÿ˜†

I've just been to a long archived Mysterial in the UK and a surprise actually active link came up! It was captured well BEFORE my past "edit war" there began in earnest.๐Ÿ˜Ž And yes, I lost.๐Ÿ˜‚

The last OHS notable history absolutely non trivial lowest in the column still hangs tight because it got locked in time!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ”’

https://web.archive.org/web/20141104081 ... References

2022 Me :cannon: & Them! :pirateboa

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owensvi ... _(Indiana)

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข :hourglass :lolchimp:

Oops! I shouldn't be using that laughing chimp in here.

1987!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Art Bell and Andrew Basiago

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-13-2022 03:46 PM

This is a full Art Bell "Midnight in the Desert" program with DARPA's Project Pegasus' Chrononaut Andrew Basiago.

I doubt Andrew mentions to Art his plagiarized version of our Robert Roll's legendary three words, test answer reminder from 12/7/1939 to his Fourth Grade class. But he once did that on a Seattle radio show now long deleted at You Tube. :confused: The

But he can talk that big alt news topic on air!

I heard it all with no mention of it to Art.

I embeded that video in this thread and it survived but few days.

Homes for:

Art Bell & C2C's dedicated Fantastic Forum - Seattle โ“

Andrew Basiago - Seattle โ“

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

1987!

Return to โ€œParanormalโ€