Too good to Miss

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Too good to Miss

Post by Doka » 08-04-2022 10:14 AM

George has been reasonably coherent, for quite some time, until last night anyway. I leave my radio on at night, usually beause, I fall asleep. Last night he had a 2nd guest on, that I found rather interesting, so I was listening, until I went to sleep again. Any way .....she said something about " Human assets", He jumped her, telling her she has to "watch her language", she is totally confused, And repeated the "Human Asset" thing and he again went after :confused: her noughty language again.??? :rolleyes:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Too good to Miss

Post by Riddick » 08-04-2022 01:15 PM

I've not listened to George in quite a while. If he's been reasonably coherent, I wonder how that is? Mebbe he's receiving pharmaceutical "treatment" like Biden?

I'd not so much call him a "asset" though he's often made an "ass" of himself.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Too good to Miss

Post by Doka » 08-04-2022 06:54 PM

Personally, I think had "Dozed off" and got triggerd. :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”