FF Radio link updated...

Fantastic Forum Pirate Radio, Art Bell Fan Book

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

FF Radio link updated...

Post by Linnea » 08-22-2002 01:30 AM

Now have some graphics and archive show 'test links' up on the FF Radio Page. Check it out.

William Henry is scheduled for Friday night, August 23rd on FF Radio, and will be discussing the Ark of the Christos - The Return of Planet X and the Age of Terror.

The time schedule for the interview for Friday Aug 23rd/Wm Henry - is 4:00pm Pacific time - as that was the only time available for our guest. The pre-recorded show will be up on the FF Radio Page, shortly following the interview - which will run one to two hours.

Here is a link to www.williamhenry.net While there check out the 'Pilgrimage to France' and follow all the links. There is a lot of information there about William Henry's research.

~* Scala Dei *~

Fantastic Forum Radio

[This message has been edited by Linnea (edited 22 August 2002).]

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 08-22-2002 09:48 PM

Break a leg, Linnea. (I'm assuming you're going to be doing the interview.)

Should be really interesting to hear about France. Now, don't ask me to try to spell the name of the place. The whole mystique about the place is fascinating. Another really good book, besides any of William Henry's, is "The Tomb of God."

Morgan
Pirate

Post by Morgan » 08-22-2002 10:02 PM

What an absolutely perfect guest to listen to instead of Lonesome George!

I will probably be on the road during the live show... but I'll listen as soon as I get somewhere.

Good going!

------------------
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**

Return to “Fantastic Forum Productions”