Hobbits Not of The Human Species

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Hobbits Not of The Human Species

Post by Doka » 04-21-2017 02:19 PM

SHIRE GENIUS Flores Man ‘hobbits’ found in Indonesia were NOT direct relatives of modern humans, scientists confirm

ANCIENT “hobbits” recently discovered in Indonesia were not an early form of modern human but an entirely different species, scientists have found.

The ancient hobbits, who would have stood at 3.5 foot tall, were found at Liang Bua on the island of Flores in 2003.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/3381617/f ... s-confirm/

Things TPTB really wish you didn't take seriously. But if pay attention you will see more and of these kind of hints and open the doors of your mind, if you wish your mind to be opened, that is. Big Foot is not from Earth either, in fact there aren't any creatures from Earth on Earth. But , that may be a bit much for you to chew on. Just about every Myth and Legend has a fact basis. We are really, the Grand Central Station here on this Planet Earth. But you can't see them you say! Well, we are on the low rung of the dimensions, 3-D is all humans get on this planet, which is just as well, we get distracted with what little "sight" we do have! We are here to change ourselves on this beautiful War /Prison / School Planet, our choice, well, there really is no choice if we want to get our blinders off to enjoy all dimensions and become good citizens of the Universe.

How do I know this? Well I can say I have had a very very interesting life here, maybe if I get back to the forum, I will share some more "Stuff" , maybe.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Just Say --" NO "-- To Low Dimensional Distractions!

Post by Riddick » 04-21-2017 04:22 PM

Doka wrote:Well, we are on the low rung of the dimensions, 3-D is all humans get on this planet, which is just as well, we get distracted with what little "sight" we do have! We are here to change ourselves on this beautiful War /Prison / School Planet, our choice, well, there really is no choice if we want to get our blinders off to enjoy all dimensions and become good citizens of the Universe
I'd say for one small step/giant leap IN the altogether right direction to access higher dimensions, as a civilization mankind should collectively AND firmly commit to spend far and away fewer hours of the day watching Adam Sandler on Netflix.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”