My Shawnee Indian arrowhead found then lost!

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

My Shawnee Indian arrowhead found then lost!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-14-2016 01:40 AM

It's how I found it that still amazes me! :shock:

This is not a one way blog and I just copied and pasted my post from a very dusty Mysterial in the UK. :? It's one of hundreds of mysteries/paranormal forums well visited but seldom posted in by any active members. :( I blame the nightly viewed purple faced user's little hand held devices for nearly all alternative news forum's doldrums! ::p

My use of the word doldrums means there's no wind on the ocean! :oops:

Easily discovered ancient archaeology artifacts would be arrowhead hunting with chances to find decorated pieces of Native American pottery, stone tools like nutting stones, stone war clubs, flint knives & hoes, and heavy milling stones. It's the those luck filled finds exposed by rain, the annual freezes & thaws, plowing and disking in farm fields. :wink:

Late Winter in 2009

After work today I went to the big coal mine arrowhead hunting with a metal detector. Flint is not metal, but my keepsake arrowhead was lost in late winter when the cord's clasp got a 1/16 of an inch opening I was not aware of. Once in a while while driving the coal truck it would get caught on the seat belt's shoulder strap! :roll: I got home before daylight and I pulled the cord from around my neck and said, "Oh no!" :( :o

I did not find it today but I will go back again. Using the detector was fun and it worked well. My keepsake had a copper arrowhead glued to it. It was a gift from my antique collecting Mother. It was a long ago tourist's purchase that had an Indian chief's face with his feathered headdress engraved on it. The copper arrowhead's top had a hole for a necklace clasp. So I glued the two together and wore it around my neck daily. :mrgreen:

Of course I have a 1999 log trucking story behind this search. I had found a Shawnee Indian's lost 2 inch long arrowhead from my SCANIA's cab as it glinted in the sunlight over 80 feet away in a very dusty two track logging road :!:

This took place after 3 years of periodic hauling from that large pasture with my last load of export black walnut logs all while driving up a very steep hill! When I first saw it sparkle, I said to myself, "That is an arrowhead and not glass reflecting the in the sun!" So I set the brakes on that full load going to South Korea via Meyer Container on the south side of East St. Louis, Illinois!

I got out and walked that 80 feet up the hill and I was right! The Illinois logger's crew driving up behind me thought I was broke down on the hill. I walked back behind my load to show them the perfect ancient flint arrow point. A light wind must have blown the dust off of it so it would shine in the sun! Or I would never had seen it through my Swedish built SCANIA truck's huge windshield!

It was napped with a deer antler to be large in size for hunting the whitetailed deer and the now extinct eastern woodland buffalo herds that migrated North and South through Shawneetown, Illinois.

I went back to more places on Sunday that I might have exited the coal truck but I never found it. :oops:

MK II :|
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”