From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

civilian
Pirate

9/11- Popular Mechanics - DISINFO SHOW

Post by civilian » 03-03-2005 08:38 PM

Tune into Coast this Saturday Night with Art Bell and his guest
Ben Chertoff, research editor for Popular Mechanics magazine; he
will discuss the 16 most prevalent claims made by conspiratorial theorists regarding 9/11 and how the staff of Popular Mechanics debunked each of them. Or at least he will try his "straw man" argument out on the Coast audience.

The timing of this is interesting in light of the fact Alex Jones has a new film out today entitled: MARTIAL LAW 9/11: THE RISE OF THE POLICE STATE
Do you think the globalists are trying to get out ahead of this new documentary?
Remember there are no coincidences.
Listen to the show, watch Alex's films and decide for yourself just what is the truth and what is BS. Art Bell has recently gone on record to say his shows are not always truthful and he has no doubt he has been used in the past to spread disinformation.
This show will be no exception.
I think I know which way it will go based on past rants and attacks on 9/11 researchers, this will be no different. Somehow I feel Art has been empowered since that crap ABC UFO Special that featured Art and his wife most favorably. Maybe he has earned his NWO position of power now and it’s his turn to show his handlers how to manipulate a rather large audience. I guess we will have to tune in and find out how much brown nosing will be going on. For the record, as you know, Art has to this day refused any serious researchers on his show to present any real 9/11 evidence and has refused all requests to have Alex Jones on to discuss it.

To me this is a Historic Show for several reasons:
1) It could redeem Art Bell in the eyes of the listeners if he holds the guests feet to the fire and asks hard questions.
2) It will expose Art Bell as an operative for the globalist elite either
wittingly or unwittingly.
3) It will bring more much needed attention to the biggest terrorist attack on the United States in living memory.
4) It will be a great promotion for those seeking more answers and will help increase sales and exposure of Alex's new film, which goes on sale today and free for subscribers at
http://www.prisonplanet.tv TONIGHT for downloads!

http://www.infowars.com/martial_law_911.htm

SvladCjelli

Post by SvladCjelli » 03-03-2005 11:30 PM

I'll be there.

Popular mechanics. I was going to pick up that rag the other day for the 911 stuff, but I already know what it is going to say. They were never too preoccupied with science over there anyways, the perfect 'scientific' debunkers.

They are the tabloid of the science magazine world.

Now, how Art will handle it is different, but I think he thinks it is just a good way to put down the 'bunkers', another way for him to reiterate he thinks the whole conspiracy angle is nuts. He will get to chortle along as they explain that the whole plane burnt up at the pentagon, and his guest already agrees with Art's stated views on the subject. I hope I am wrong.
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't following you...

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 03-04-2005 02:20 AM

I'll definitely listen, twice. 'Cause I like to hear both sides. I woulda had a better feeling about it though if Art woulda had someone else on as well from the other side. Someone like Alex Jones for instance. A debate of sorts.

Art whole heartily believes the government is pulling the wool over our eyes concerning UFOs and EBEs but he doesn't believe the government didn't have a hand in 9-11? At the very least to a small degree? Does Art also believe in the lone gunmen theory with the Kennedy assassination also?

Hopefully Art can at least play the devil's advocate Sat. night. It'll be interesting.

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 03-04-2005 10:43 AM

Death to the New World Order.

Alex Jones
Infowars.com

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 03-04-2005 12:05 PM

i've told some of my family about this site last year and the general opinion was that it happened as the media said it did and these sites were just a bunch of wackos.

i think what's happening here is fear - being afraid of the truth and this includes me, that you just can't believe such a scenario happened but when you bring science into this and actual cnn videos then what are we to believe?

i think art might be in the above group because such a scenario is outlandish and a persons mind just can't comprehend this. but look at how we got the panama canal land and how the japanese pearl harbor attack and all the evidence that we knew about it before it happened.

andy

Rhino
Pirate

Post by Rhino » 03-04-2005 04:06 PM

I e-mailed Alex about the show, maybe he can call in and do a little jousting with this guy!

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 03-04-2005 04:53 PM

palosheights wrote: i've told some of my family about this site last year and the general opinion was that it happened as the media said it did and these sites were just a bunch of wackos.

Does your family always take everything at face value?

Funny how they can be so quick to judge us here on this "site" and the tons of evidence that has been produced not only on C2C but at a million other sources without first considering alternate possibilities.

Record some of Alex Jones's appearances on C2C or one of his own shows at his website and let them listen. He's not a pawn of the government so he might have that working against him however.

To me a real "wacko" is the blind sheep ditto-head who believes everything the government tells them as it leads them by the nose ring down the chute into the slaughterhouse.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

Gnome Knapper
Pirate

Post by Gnome Knapper » 03-05-2005 03:19 PM

Did Pop Mech explain how building 7 was brouught down? They admitted they 'pulled' it on PBS, but didn't explain how they got all those explosives in the building amongst all the chaos. They also didn't explain why it was so important to 'pull' building 7 that very day. Like why could they not not wait a few days after the dust had settled?

Also it was never explained why the debris from the WTC was sent off as scrap to Asia so quickly. The biggest crime scene in American history and the evidence is sold pronto. Hmmm.

Gnome Knapper
Pirate

Post by Gnome Knapper » 03-05-2005 04:04 PM

I just found out that Ben Chertoff is cousin of get this Michael Chertoff, the new Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security. Hmmm.

Nice try Art

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... read=66176

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 03-05-2005 04:19 PM

Wow. Nice sleuthing Gnome Knapper.

Funny what you can find if you just turn a few rocks over.

Veddy interesting...

If your reading Art, check out that link above.
Last edited by spaceprophet on 03-05-2005 04:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 03-05-2005 04:32 PM

Curious about little tidbits like Rummy's Freudian slip about Flight 93 being "shot down" and the many eye-witness accounts of rural Pennsylvania residents watching Flight 93 exploding in mid-air and then crashing to the ground.

Or why haven't the surveillance video camera recordings of the moment when the plane that supposedly hit the Pentagon been released?

Not only that but the surveillance video camera recordings from the businesses across the street (convenience store, gas station, ect.) from the "crash" site were seized by the government as well.

Sure would like to see those. Hmmmm

Grim Jim
Pirate

Post by Grim Jim » 03-05-2005 05:17 PM

Even ol' Rensey has an article up about the 9-11 show tonight:

http://www.rense.com/general63/bellchert.htm

The cousin connection is an interesting development. I still have faith in Art to not roll over on this one and ask some tough questions. Let's hope I'm not disappointed :( !

Pastor Dave
Pirate

Post by Pastor Dave » 03-05-2005 05:33 PM

Thanks for the link Jim and others for your posts. The curiosity factor for this show is going through the roof. A must-listen to show tonight!

Rhino
Pirate

Post by Rhino » 03-05-2005 06:02 PM

Grim Jim wrote: The cousin connection is an interesting development.

Yes, we seem to have cousins collaborating against the citizens of this country a lot lately- even our presidential candidates were cousins!
Last edited by Rhino on 03-05-2005 06:04 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses." -Albert Einstein

Daneel
Pirate

Post by Daneel » 03-05-2005 07:28 PM

It is no surprise Art is doing a show with a 911 conspiracy debunker; he feels that there is no conspiracy involved with 911.

However, I hope Art asks the tough questions as civilian points out.

One of the aspects of 911 that has always bothered me was that there are no pictures of the 747 hitting the pentagon. In addition, the damage to the pentagon seems indicative of a car bomb not a plane.

Popular Mechanics' 'research' says there are hundreds of eyewitnesses to a plane hitting the pentagon...does anyone have a name or know where I could read a transcript from several (not just one) of these 'witnesses' ?

Finally, you would think that with all the cameras that are around the pentagon, at least ONE of them would have captured a picture of the impact. Find it very hard to believe that no pictures exists of the impact....and don't give me that national security crap, anyone can drive around the pentagon with some binoculars and see the same things those cameras see.

-Mike

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”