22 January 2011: Starfire Tor

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

22 January 2011: Starfire Tor

Post by Swerdloc » 01-20-2011 04:45 PM

Starfire Tor's 2011 Predictions

Most of Starfire Tor's 2010 predictions came true, including detailed ones such as the one about a head of state dying in a plane crash. (Polish President Lech Kaczynski in August). On Dreamland this week she offers her predictions for 2011. Later, we will return to the program and analyze her effectiveness, the same way we do with John Hogue, who will be predicting on the show in a couple of weeks.

Starfire's website is StarfireTor.com.

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

First Person Bermuda Triangle Experience

Whitley Strieber and Starfire Tor talk to Bruce Gernon about his personal experience as a pilot encountering a bizarre event in the Bermuda Triangle. He describes in detail what it was like to fly through what seems to have been an anomaly that is completely unknown. Flying from Andros Island to Miami he found himself surrounded by a strange "electronic fog" that placed the plane briefly in what appeared to be a zero gravity state. He is the only pilot in history to have come back from such an event with a report of it.

Amazingly, Starfire Tor was in Miami at the same time investigating other time anomalies that were being reported in the area. During the interview, Bruce describes how he began to have vivid precognitive visions, and as he tells us what they are, Starfire explains why they work as they do.

Bruce Gernon's website is ElectronicFog.com. His book is The Fog.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-22-2011 05:01 PM

I tried to listen to these interviews, couldn't, hopefully next week will be better..
There is something about Starfire Tor that gives me the creeps and I don't believe most of what she says, how convenient that she happened to be in Florida in 1972 when the guest had his experience in the Bermuda Triangle, not buying it.

She is also very condescending, she treats people like they don't know anything. Whitley's association with her makes him less credible in my opinion.

Thanks for putting up the shows.:)

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 01-22-2011 06:04 PM

I agree, Shirley, and I don't know why the Striebers are so keen on Starfire Tor. She's definitely condescending, and a know-it-all pain in the arse. That really didn't help in the interview with Bruce Gernon, who seemed to have a lot of trouble expressing himself clearly anyway.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-22-2011 09:39 PM

Well when your train of thought is contently interrupted it couldn't have been easy for him. Poor guy, in the middle of saying something and Whitley rudely asked him an unrelated question.

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”