Night Of The Living Dead Deuce

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Night Of The Living Dead Deuce

Post by Riddick » 05-14-2016 05:15 PM

Hey Now Folks! Would you believe fantasticforum2.com is back online?!

While this latest development does not (necessarily) indicate a reversal to The Deuce's cessation as a (dys?)functional forum as was reported here, it does open up an opportunity for anyone interested in reanimating an expired domain.

So, that said anyone know if Knoory still does shout-outs to the FF2? As VO noted here he was still at it the end of January, nearly 4 months after The Deuce started its dirt nap -

I'm asking 'cause if Fan was of a mind to drop some shekels, and redirect the domain here, wouldn't that be a dandy prank to pull on ol' George eh!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Re: Night Of The Living Dead Deuce

Post by voguy » 05-14-2016 06:30 PM

Why bother. Isn't mentioning them sort of like buying several dozen eggs for neighborhood hooligans?

Let them throw their poo without allowing more people to be subject to them.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Ah Say, It's A Joke Son!

Post by Riddick » 05-15-2016 12:28 AM

voguy wrote:Why bother. Isn't mentioning them sort of like buying several dozen eggs for neighborhood hooligans?

Let them throw their poo without allowing more people to be subject to them.
"Why Bother" is right. Ultimately it did in The Deuce; first it was folks fed up with the Clique's boorishness, then with no one to torment they left and after a stretch with only Race & Swerd (backed by MKII & me as JT) posting, the owners gave up.

Letting the domain expire, no surprise. Tucows making it public, they'd at least like someone to buy it. As if it's a prime piece of cyber real estate donchaknow! But who'll bother? Mebbe MV'll catch wind & redirect it to Bellgab? THAT'd be fun.

Anahoo, back to my original redirect suggestion: It was a flight of whimsy and not intended otherwise! HAD I seriously considered the possibility a horde of uncouth Noory loving louts might descend on us like locusts, I'd not've bothered with it

Sorry about any confusion, Folks! Things going to the eggstreme, that's right out!!

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”