Where's ORR?

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

daboodaddy
Pirate

Where's ORR?

Post by daboodaddy » 12-08-2005 01:38 AM

Whats up with the ORR?
No one here for last night or so far, tonight.

I hope Spike, and other Mods are OK; that all is well and this great segment of Fantistic Forum has not been cancelled.:eek: :(
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

Cpt Spike Mike
Joint Chief

Post by Cpt Spike Mike » 12-08-2005 10:08 PM

daboodaddy, my router went out and it took Time-Warner two days to send me a new one. I asked if they could just put one on a repair truck and send it over, but they wanted to go with UPS.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 12-08-2005 11:24 PM

Cpt Spike Mike wrote: daboodaddy, my router went out and it took Time-Warner two days to send me a new one. I asked if they could just put one on a repair truck and send it over, but they wanted to go with UPS.

But of course they wanted to send it UPS, sending it with the repair truck, would be logical :D Glad your back Mike !

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 12-08-2005 11:48 PM

Good to see you, safe and sound, Mike. You had many of us ole mom hen types clucking with worry! :eek:

L
S
:)

Paladin
Banned

Post by Paladin » 12-09-2005 01:07 AM

SETIsLady wrote: But of course they wanted to send it UPS, sending it with the repair truck, would be logical :D Glad your back Mike !

I don't know how logical it would be for TimeWarner to set up and maintain an inventory of routers in every city and town across the country, and turn their $25 an hour repairmen into couriers, instead of just sending it second day UPS for under $5.

You and I see the world and logic differently I guess.
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 12-09-2005 05:54 AM

Paladin wrote: I don't know how logical it would be for TimeWarner to set up and maintain an inventory of routers in every city and town across the country, and turn their an hour repairmen into couriers, instead of just sending it second day UPS for under .

You and I see the world and logic differently I guess.

I was addressing Mike who knows I am joking with him you racist troll.

I feel very sorry for you Paladin, and this little pack of trolls that are with you.

The only way you can get your kicks is from making hateful racists comments and picking on women. Your a tough guy huh ?

Your mothers must be proud :rolleyes:
Last edited by SETIsLady on 12-09-2005 07:38 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Fred_Vobbe
Pirate

Post by Fred_Vobbe » 12-09-2005 08:23 AM

Paladin wrote: I don't know how logical it would be for TimeWarner to set up and maintain an inventory of routers in every city and town across the country, and turn their an hour repairmen into couriers, instead of just sending it second day UPS for under .

TWC here in Ohio is the same as Spike's experience. I just purchased my own router to resolve the problem. Also, if you have the Toshiba modem they are prone to problems. The Motorolas hold speed decently.

I also had to change my account type because TWC considers two to three days without service as an "acceptable brief interruption", and does not have to issue a credit to the customer. The problem was that it was happening on a regular basis.
scientia quod ethics super ususfructus

Post by Guest » 12-09-2005 09:40 AM

quote//The only way you can get your kicks is from making hateful racists comments and picking on women.

Oh my.... now who is the victim?

Yep everyone is a racist troll to you ....and for the record I dont know Paladin....so Seti once more you are wrong.:D
Last edited by Guest on 12-09-2005 09:54 AM, edited 1 time in total.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 12-09-2005 11:17 AM

Thirsty wrote: quote//The only way you can get your kicks is from making hateful racists comments and picking on women.

Oh my.... now who is the victim?

Yep everyone is a racist troll to you ....and for the record I dont know Paladin....so Seti once more you are wrong.:D
If it doesnt pertain to you why are you responding ?

I think you just proved my point.

BTW...your posts and as well as Paladins are out there for anyone to see. They are free to draw their own conclusions. You are what you are...and I guess I will add you to the list of people that I feel sorry for.

I wont be responding to you or Paladin, so jab away you will get no response.

Sorry Mike, for interrupting your thread.
Last edited by SETIsLady on 12-09-2005 12:25 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Paladin
Banned

Post by Paladin » 12-09-2005 03:38 PM

SETIsLady wrote: I was addressing Mike who knows I am joking with him you racist troll.

I feel very sorry for you Paladin, and this little pack of trolls that are with you.

The only way you can get your kicks is from making hateful racists comments and picking on women. Your a tough guy huh ?

Your mothers must be proud :rolleyes:

Wow.

Those are harsh accusations, laden with perverse, horrific sexism.

Just because I disagree with your perception of what logic is doesn't give you the right to say such bitter and spiteful words.

I would check your own life and mental stability before you critique others.

What about your desire to end "hate speech?"

Going back on that to?
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 12-09-2005 05:29 PM

Paladin wrote: Wow.

Those are harsh accusations, laden with perverse, horrific sexism.

Just because I disagree with your perception of what logic is doesn't give you the right to say such bitter and spiteful words.

I would check your own life and mental stability before you critique others.

What about your desire to end "hate speech?"

Going back on that to?

Whatever :rolleyes:

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 12-09-2005 05:39 PM

Glad you are OK, Spike Mike!:cool:
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 12-09-2005 05:48 PM

daboodaddy wrote: Glad you are OK, Spike Mike!:cool:

Thank you daboodaddy for bring us back to topic :D

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 12-09-2005 08:26 PM

This latest troll batch, who are reincarnates of the old troll batch, are just as racist and stupid as they were last time they scummed up the decks. A few months hiatus did nothing to change that.

PUKE!

Post by Guest » 12-09-2005 09:10 PM

mudwoman wrote: This latest troll batch, who are reincarnates of the old troll batch, are just as racist and stupid as they were last time they scummed up the decks. A few months hiatus did nothing to change that.

PUKE!

Yea...well... who really cares what you think?....anybody worthwhile anyway.:D

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”