Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Moderator: Super Moderators

nahae
Pirate

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by nahae » 09-18-2017 07:43 AM

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

kbot
Pirate

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by kbot » 09-18-2017 11:23 AM

Nice - thanks.

I'm not totally conversant in Buddhism/ Hinduism or the other Eastern religions. I know some things, but hardly a lot.

Even so, I can tell you that mainstream Judeo-Christian thought shares many of the same features of pre-existing as a soul before birth as a human as well as after death existence with an accounting of one's life's experiences immediately on, or shortly after physical death.

For example, the Orthodox Catholic Churches have a belief, not fully developed in the Roman Church on this phrase in the soul's migration, which they refer to the aerial tollhouses - basically steps/ stops one's soul makes, where it is examined and judged.

Much early Jewish thought along these lines are also thought to have developed from Egyptian and Chaldean thought - does invalidate them by any means.......

Aerial Toll-Houses

The teaching of Aerial Toll-Houses regards the soul's journey after its departure from the body, and is related to the particular judgment. In its most general form, it refers to the idea that after death, the demons attempt to find a basis for taking the soul to Hades, while the angels defend the soul, taking the reason in the righteousness of the reposed person. Whether the soul is finally seized by the demons, or taken to heaven depends on the state of the soul at death and the intercession (prayers) of the living. In either case, the soul then experiences a foretaste of what it can expect after the final judgment. According to Fr. Thomas Hopko, the teaching of the Toll Houses is found in virtually every Father of the Church.[1] One of the first mentions of the doctrine can be found in the prayer of St. Eustratius, 3rd century Martyr. Nevertheless, it is traditionally considered that Apostle Paul spoke about toll houses in his epistles (Eph 6:12-13)[2].

Patristic evidence

In the life of St. Anthony the Great, he saw a vision of souls rising towards heaven and some being stopped by a large demon and cast down. Likewise St. Bede recorded certain visions of a Celtic Saint who saw a soul arising and fighting off demons with the help of angels and his reposed wife's soul.

In the Philokalia, St. Diadochos of Photiki (ca 400 – 486 a.d.) states:

"If we do not confess our involuntary sins as we should, we shall discover and ill-defined fear in ourselves at the hour of our death. We who love the Lord should pray that we may be without fear at that time; for if we are afraid then, we will not be able freely to pass by the rulers of the nether world. They will have as their advocate to plead against us the fear which our soul experiences because of its own wickedness. But the soul which rejoices in the love of God, at the hour of its departure, is lifted with the angels of peace above all the hosts of darkness. For it is given wings by spiritual love, since it ceaselessly carries within itself the love which 'is the fulfilling of the law' (Rom. 13:10)."[3]

In the Alphabetical Sayings of the Desert Fathers, Theophilus of Antioch (who reposed in 412 a.d.) we find:

"The same Abba Theophilus said, "What fear, what trembling, what uneasiness will there be for us when our soul is separated from the body. Then indeed the force and strength of the adverse powers come against us, the rulers of darkness, those who command the world of evil, the principalities, the powers, the spirits of evil. They accuse our souls as in a lawsuit, bringing before it all the sins it has committed, whether deliberately or through ignorance, from its youth until the time when it has been taken away. So they stand accusing it of all it has done. Furthermore, what anxiety do you suppose the soul will have at that hour, until sentence is pronounced and it gains its liberty. That is its hour of affliction, until it sees what will happen to it. On the other hand, the divine powers stand on the opposite side, and they present the good deeds of the soul. Consider the fear and trembling of the soul standing between them until in judgment it receives the sentence of the righteous judge. If it is judged worthy, the demons will receive their punishment, and it will be carried away by the angels. Then thereafter you will be without disquiet, or rather you will live according to that which is written: “Even as the habitation of those who rejoice is in you.” (Ps. 87.7) Then will the Scripture be fulfilled: “Sorrow and sighing shall flee away.” (Isaiah 35.10)."Then your liberated soul will go on to that joy and ineffable glory in which it will be established. But if it is found to have lived carelessly, it will hear that terrible voice: "Take away the ungodly, that he may not see the glory of the Lord." (cf. Isaiah 26.10) Then the day of anger, the day of affliction, the day of darkness and shadow seizes upon it. Abandoned to outer darkness and condemned to everlasting fire it will be punished through the ages without end. Where then is the vanity of the world? Where is the vain-glory? Where is carnal life? Where is enjoyment? Where is imagination? Where is ease? Where is boasting? Riches? Nobility? Father, mother, brother? Who could take the soul out of its pains when it is burning in the fire, and remove it from bitter torments?" [4]

St. Mark of Ephesus wrote:

"But if souls have departed this life in faith and love, while nevertheless carrying away with themselves certain faults, whether small ones over which they have not repented at all, or great ones for which – even thought they have repented over them – they did not undertake to show fruits of repentance: such souls, we believe, must be cleansed from this kind of sin, but not by means of some purgatorial fire or a definite punishment in some place (for this, as we have said, has not been handed down to us). But some must be cleansed in they very departure from the body, thanks only to fear, as St. Gregory the Dialogist literally shows; while others must be cleansed after the departure from the body, either while remaining in the same earthly place, before they come to worship God and are honored with the lot of the blessed, or – if their sins were more serious and bind them, for a longer duration – they are kept in hell [i.e., Hades], but not in order to remain forever in fire and torment, but as it were in prison and confinement under guard." [5]

https://orthodoxwiki.org/Aerial_Toll-Houses
Attachments
Tollhouses.jpg
Tollhouses.jpg (64.67 KiB) Viewed 6942 times
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Doka » 09-18-2017 11:54 AM

Hinduism as well as many other religions contain some goodness and truthfulness in the Message, humans tend to deify (make a god)Out of the Messenger and miss out on the message, Likely for good reason, it would require work on ourselves, nothing "Out There" is going to work. Humans tend to be Authorities on every thing BUT themselves.

Quote: Purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

nahae
Pirate

Post by nahae » 09-18-2017 11:25 PM

kbot wrote: 09-18-2017 11:23 AM Nice - thanks.

I'm not totally conversant in Buddhism/ Hinduism or**skip**under guard." [5]

and dont feed me your ( troll ) copy/pasta and if there is any explanation in christianity, bhudhism, islam, this or that etc. than kindly explain it.

and dont use holy books quotes, personal experience, faith or belief cuz if i have to follow you on these basics than everyone use the same basics does it means that i have to follow everyone ?

so that is not an argument. kindly explain another explanation and finish the business,

and as far as question of me. so here is nothing cheap. i have solid background behind me. i have Practical explanation.

nahae
Pirate

Post by nahae » 09-18-2017 11:28 PM

Doka wrote: 09-18-2017 11:54 AM Hinduism as well as many other religions contain some goodness and truthfulness in the Message, humans tend to deify (make a god)Out of the Messenger and miss out on the message, Likely for good reason, it would require work on ourselves, nothing "Out There" is going to work. Humans tend to be Authorities on every thing BUT themselves.

Quote: Purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death. 
and why do you generalize the real authority with any random prostitutes ? why do you compare your real mother with any random prostitute ? there is very big difference. cuz none of these random so called authorities have any explanation.

they are like regular prostitution. nothing more than that.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-19-2017 01:51 AM

Well, Nahae, I can see you are practicing for your next life............Good luck :?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

nahae
Pirate

Post by nahae » 09-19-2017 02:04 AM

Doka wrote: 09-19-2017 01:51 AM Well, Nahae, I can see you are practicing for your next life............Good luck :?
woaaa....you seem to know something which no one knows....tell me more. ( cutie pie )
________
and now weather you accept this purpose of human life or not that is your business. it is your free will that you go to hell or back to godhead.

you make your choice. its your personal business. ( not my problem )

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-19-2017 04:18 AM

nahae wrote: 09-18-2017 11:25 PM

and dont feed me your ( troll ) copy/pasta and if there is any explanation in christianity, bhudhism, islam, this or that etc. than kindly explain it.
OK.................. don't expect any further responses from me.

Just offering a similar explanation of events by different cultures, but if you're approach is going to be to jump down my throat for the attempt, forget about it.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

nahae
Pirate

Post by nahae » 09-19-2017 05:41 AM

kbot wrote: 09-19-2017 04:18 AM
nahae wrote: 09-18-2017 11:25 PM

OK.................. don't expect any further responses from me.

Just offering a similar explanation of events by different cultures, but if you're approach is going to be to jump down my throat for the attempt, forget about it.
nah nah if you foolishly think that im after majority than you are fooling to no one but yourself. i dont want anyones favour.

i dont want anyones favour other than favour from 1 is from authority and another is from Krishna. i dont want 1 single follower. ( personally )

and dont feed me copy/pasta cuz i dont read it personally on wiki nonsense. if you have any other explanation than give it to me. otherwise keep your bluff to yourself with your fellow sheeps.

and im not dying for followers. ;) now i have explained purpose of human life now you accept it OR go on repeated suffering birth after birth. its your problem. ( my business is finished )

Return to “Philosophy”