does anyone remember

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

daisydoug
Pirate

does anyone remember

Post by daisydoug » 07-20-2015 02:27 PM

I remember a call made some time ago that I found very interesting. there was a call by a young woman who spoke of being in a psych hospital in a tall building. she spoke of hearing voices who told her to kill herself by jumping out of a window. the nurses initially said they did not believe her and then later stated that they would pray for her. It was a call perhaps more than ten years ago. does anyone remember when the call was made?

Fan
Lady with a

Re: does anyone remember

Post by Fan » 07-20-2015 02:32 PM

daisydoug wrote: I remember a call made some time ago that I found very interesting. there was a call by a young woman who spoke of being in a psych hospital in a tall building. she spoke of hearing voices who told her to kill herself by jumping out of a window. the nurses initially said they did not believe her and then later stated that they would pray for her. It was a call perhaps more than ten years ago. does anyone remember when the call was made?

Welcome to the forum :)

I personally do not remember this, I don't suppose you know the guest that night? Any clues at all may help track it down.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

daisydoug
Pirate

not really

Post by daisydoug » 07-20-2015 05:02 PM

probably was open lines. most probably art bell was the host. the kink was that the windows in her room were open, but were supposed to be impossible to open. the nurse would not believe her when she said the window was open and screamed when she saw it was.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-20-2015 06:33 PM

Wow! At the risk of sounding negative so far's needle in a haystack searches go, this seems to me like a one-in-a-million task that average folks' abilities may not successfully accomplish -

Maybe even beyond extranormal. Is there a way to remote view backwards??

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”