ORR>>04-05 Mar 07<< Art Bell w/ Amelia Kinkade

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Fish
Pirate

Post by Fish » 03-05-2007 03:10 AM

Dolly looks beautiful - precious - thanks for that pic!!

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-05-2007 03:10 AM

When my cat realize I could read her empathically, she took on this possessive attitude that she owns me - ha, and she doesn't like it so much when anyone else (humans or animals) gets near me.

Liatris
Pirate

Post by Liatris » 03-05-2007 03:16 AM

Hi Gang - Sorry to jump in with this query but does anyone know if Art heard of the "Frank's Box" two-way communication with the dead device that Chris Moon spoke of a few nights ago with George ? Art's wild about the prospect of a "telephone to the other side" - better than one- way EVPs. And on Frank's website there is a link to a voice who speaks of and ART finding and living a new life with his princess. Not sure about this Chris Moon and the validity but I was thinking that they would probably make a device for Art and he could check it out and let us know whether it was the real deal or not. Or would Art shy away from it in the end cuz it is too scary ? Any one have any comments or in the know about any of this ?

I did not hear last night's show - did he mention anything about that show with Chris Moon and "Frank's Box" ?

Thanks.

Fish
Pirate

Post by Fish » 03-05-2007 03:25 AM

wonder if there are any animals she can't communicate with - or have been difficult communicating with???

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-05-2007 03:38 AM

Male tigers react badly when I myself try the same with them - in fact they seem to get angry when I even try to make contact like that with them, and I get the impression they would eat me given half the chance.

Fish
Pirate

Post by Fish » 03-05-2007 03:40 AM

maybe that has something to do with smell/scent. If you are a male they might feel threatened. That's only a guess on my part.

Fish
Pirate

Post by Fish » 03-05-2007 03:56 AM

interesting!! my cats warn me about impending earthquakes.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-05-2007 04:07 AM

Yeah, mine alerts me too, however I'm not sure if I'm just picking up on that from her because I've already picked up on it too myself. For about the last almost 7 years now I feel those things coming too (I've hundreds of now documented cases where I have - think I even mentioned a few here beforehand too - it's usually when we call a red alert), so when she comes to tell me something I've already got a clue what it will be, but I'm not always listening like she does so sometimes I don't already know. We're ALL connected - just like in any dream - all thoughts flow through the dreamer/creator of all this! Really great show.

MAD
Pirate

MAD and Cats in Vancouver, Washington

Post by MAD » 03-05-2007 03:02 PM

I enjoyed the first hour with Art and his guest discussing the connection between pets and their caretakers. However, I went to bed and fell asleep and missed the rest of the show.

It would have been a pleasure to talk to Art and give him an update on my Russian Blues.

I have a small apartment and while MAD's spouse is finishing up our tour in Tel Aviv, I am living near my work, with our Mom and her three boys.

Each day is a joy to care for this litter that are now almost 8 months. My daughter now owns the one female in the litter, but I have the boys.

It was my intention to sell the boys at cat shows, but one day returned to hotel and looked at each of them and said "that's it, I am not selling you boys!".

So in August Mom Dad and two of the boys are going to Africa with us.........the third boy will live with our oldest daughter. He claimed her when she visited.

My days here in the States, were a journey watching Mom deliver and then caring for the litter, how could I ever part with them?

Mom is happy and looking forward to reuniting with her mate, the famous Ouchy.........and in May he will meet his boys.

I can't wait for the boys to see Ouchy....their Dad.

I have cared for them, and they have cared for me, that is what we call a connection, a connection with our maker and the life forms on this planet.

Our lives are better for having our loving pets, and I am graitful.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-05-2007 05:18 PM

Thanks for the update Mad........glad you are not giving up on the kitties, hope you have the ability to download the show it was a good one.

Riddick
Pirate

Re: ORR>>04-05 Mar 07<< Art Bell w/ Amelia Kinkade - Communicating With Animals

Post by Riddick » 03-04-2019 03:01 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”