ORR>>03-04 Mar 07<< Art Bell w/ Whitley Strieber

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Fish
Pirate

Post by Fish » 03-04-2007 04:35 AM

no

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 03-04-2007 04:36 AM

beansidhe, nice to see you, hope you had a nice time!
i wonder if that caller was reading here! that whole question about other countries secrets being sovereign and protected by the uk, even with freedom of info.
and patty, that is one theory about time travel (one that raises the question of overcrowding at the birth and death of jesus and other historic events, perhaps they were jostling for space, unseen in the skies above). something to consider though. mathematically speaking (at least, as we understand them now, which, i'm sure, is probably very flawed), there's no such thing as one in infinity.
didn't they mention the crop circles earlier, fish?
i seem to recall pope saying that some of them were unexplained, while the vast majority did appear to be man-made.
email me directly at: teresius "at" comcast.net (all one word, of course)

Patty
Pirate

Post by Patty » 03-04-2007 04:36 AM

Fish wrote: no
That just sucks. Call him collect....he owes you! :D

Fish
Pirate

Post by Fish » 03-04-2007 04:38 AM

ha, ha - that's funny Patty!! Anyway, I know he looks at the messages here - so maybe he'll see my questions - who knows!!

Patty
Pirate

Post by Patty » 03-04-2007 04:47 AM

teresius wrote: and patty, that is one theory about time travel (one that raises the question of overcrowding at the birth and death of jesus and other historic events, perhaps they were jostling for space, unseen in the skies above). something to consider though. mathematically speaking (at least, as we understand them now, which, i'm sure, is probably very flawed), there's no such thing as one in infinity.
Art interviewed Charles Seife, and it was a fantastic show. Did you happen to hear it? It was on January 27th. If you didn't get a chance to hear that one, you should try to get hold of a copy. It was very interesting and made many points to support this theory. Being that some scientists are starting to believe there are multi dimensional universes. Let me know if you didn't hear it and don't belong to Streamlink. Maybe I can get you a copy. :)

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 03-04-2007 04:48 AM

justin, get a good night's sleep! once again, welcome!
fish, i can give you a link to fast blast! it's here, if you scroll down the page

http://home.comcast.net/~labvid/flash/cotn.htm

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 03-04-2007 04:52 AM

thanks patty! i must've missed that one! i do have it here on my hard drive. i'll load it up and listen to it tomorrow in the woods, along with ian's recent 9-11 show. thanks!!! the multiverse theory makes perfect sense to me. i can almost sense the truth of it (although it's not complete, somehow). i wonder if string theory is somehow supportive of this. maybe what we "see" (actually theorize) as "strings" are the relationship between the particle's past, present and future. i'd like to hear mr. kaku's thought's on whether there's any room for divergence along these strings.

Patty
Pirate

Post by Patty » 03-04-2007 04:54 AM

teresius wrote: thanks patty! i must've missed that one! i do have it here on my hard drive. i'll load it up and listen to it tomorrow in the woods, along with ian's recent 9-11 show. thanks!!! the multiverse theory makes perfect sense to me. i can almost sense the truth of it (although it's not complete, somehow). i wonder if string theory is somehow supportive of this. maybe what we "see" (actually theorize) as "strings" are the relationship between the particle's past, present and future. i'd like to hear mr. kaku's thought's on whether there's any room for divergence along these strings.
Great! You will really enjoy it. It's the 2nd show. The first one is on the 20th of January. It was also great. Art had him on two weekends in a row. :) He's an Associate Professor at NYU.

Beansidhe
Pirate

Post by Beansidhe » 03-04-2007 04:57 AM

I always question info gleaned under hypnosis
Seize the moment! Think of all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart! -- Erma Bombeck

Patty
Pirate

Post by Patty » 03-04-2007 04:58 AM

Goodnight everyone! Great show!:)

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 03-04-2007 05:00 AM

night patty!
you're right to question it, beansidhe!

Beansidhe
Pirate

Post by Beansidhe » 03-04-2007 05:01 AM

Well, tomorrow I will be listening from work...alas I'll have no internet use allowed. Next week I'll have the whole weekend off, I think the first time since August of 2005! So I hope to have a great time with everyone next week!
Seize the moment! Think of all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart! -- Erma Bombeck

Beansidhe
Pirate

Post by Beansidhe » 03-04-2007 05:03 AM

Usually KFI airs the first hour over again...maybe I'll stick around and listen for it.

Shimmering Auro
Pirate

Post by Shimmering Auro » 03-04-2007 05:50 AM

teresius wrote: thanks patty! i must've missed that one! i do have it here on my hard drive. i'll load it up and listen to it tomorrow in the woods, along with ian's recent 9-11 show. thanks!!! the multiverse theory makes perfect sense to me. i can almost sense the truth of it (although it's not complete, somehow). i wonder if string theory is somehow supportive of this. maybe what we "see" (actually theorize) as "strings" are the relationship between the particle's past, present and future. i'd like to hear mr. kaku's thought's on whether there's any room for divergence along these strings.

teresius, there is a lot of information on Dr. Kaku's site, as well as a message board area and I believe an e-mail link. Perhaps if you pose your question on the message board Dr. Kaku will share his thoughts regarding divergence along string theory. Your question is definitely worthy of a direct answer from Dr. Kaku.

Link to Dr. Kaku's site:

http://www.mkaku.org/

Shimmering Aurora

civilian
Pirate

9/11 censorship again?

Post by civilian » 03-04-2007 10:02 AM

I wonder why Whitley and Art ignored the biggest news story of the week, when Whitley's website features the article he wrote on the front page of http://www.unknowncountry.com

The 911 Script and the Age of Terror

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ma ... Script.htm

Once again, thousands of emails to both Art and Whitley have been ignored to talk about the article and the fact BBC and CNN both had prior knowledge of WTC Building 7 collapsing. They announced that Building 7 had collapsed, before it actually had!
The BBC & CNN videos are all over the internet!
I’ve got more than a dozen articles about it on my website.
Check YOU TUBE, do a search for “WTC Building 7 BBC” download the video and share it with family & friends.
Read the excellent article that Whitley wrote himself.
Why Art has ignored the biggest story?
And why didn’t they mention this on the air?

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”