ORR>>25-26 Feb 07<< Art Bell w/Jim Sparks

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Biker
Pirate

Post by Biker » 02-26-2007 11:44 AM

What kind of batteries? I've been wanting the one with the crank because here in Idaho, it's not uncommon for winter storms to knock out the power. Plus I'm cheap...uh, frugal, - I'd rather crank than spend money on batteries.:)

Biker
"Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding".

Ian Anderson

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 02-26-2007 11:52 AM

Six D batteries, I change them every six months and keep extras on hand just in case, but do keep it plugged in all the time and listen to Art and Ian on the weekend, it is super sensitive and I can get Art on 4 different stations, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and Windsor, Ont. I have actually have two and well worth the bucks, sometimes you can find it cheaper in the Orphan Bin, still full warranty, they are returns.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 02-26-2007 09:44 PM

Art mentioned at the end of the show he would have Jim Sparks back again very soon, this guy is so interesting........:)

He thinks the Reptillians are getting a bad rapt, says the grays are the bad ones, I don't think I would trust either, what about you?

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 02-26-2007 09:55 PM

Some details of the interview:
Members of the US military have been present at some of his abductions, he noted, describing one instance in which he saw an officer working alongside a Gray on a teleportation device, with a woman in a cylinder. Sparks also spoke of a military experiment he referred to as "half-here, half-there" in which he was a "guinea pig." He simultaneously felt himself to be on a gurney at a military hanger, while experiencing sensations of still being on his living room couch.

His main experiences are with the ETs known as the Grays, though he's also had contact with Reptilians, whom he believes are directing the Grays. He suggested that the extreme emotions he initially held towards the Grays-- hate and anger, helped him to retain conscious recall of many of the incidents.

One of the key messages they shared with him: humanity is killing the Earth via environmental damage. Jim also said that he doesn't believe much of what they tell him, they are masters of delusion.

Art asked him about a creator and Jim said he did not want to get into that because he doesn't trust what they say, in the beginning they appeared as Angels and sometimes as Demons, Jim was able to see through that.

three
Pirate

Post by three » 02-26-2007 10:13 PM

Man, that's all we need is some idiotic, 6'3" Reptillian-sock breathed-poopy-drawered alien.... with a poisonous bite.

E-the-heck-GAD!

Riddick
Pirate

Re: ORR>>25-26 Feb 07<< Art Bell w/Jim Sparks - Alien & Military Encounters

Post by Riddick » 02-25-2019 03:46 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”