ORR>>04-05 Jan 07<< Art Bell w/Whitley Strieber

Join in most nights at 10pm Pacific for 'Almost Live' posting - with the Fantastic Forum Pirates - now featuring Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert show posting.

Moderator: Super Moderators

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 01-05-2007 04:46 AM

Hope your back gets better Barb.

I agree with Whitley, you can't just throw your hands up and give up about these dangerous weather change.

cherry
Pirate

ARt & Whitley

Post by cherry » 01-05-2007 11:27 AM

Missed you guys!

Texassteel
Pirate

Post by Texassteel » 01-05-2007 11:56 AM

I tend to think the Area 51 airplane call was a well constructed hoax.
Also, and this is just my opinion so don't anyone take it personally, I think Whitley has made a good living off of his hoax stories. On any interview he does, I can feel/hear him thinking how to answer the question and what have I said in the past that I don't want to contradict.
Anyone else agree or am I walking the plank by myself?
Never slap a man chewing tobacco!!

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 01-05-2007 12:02 PM

Texassteel wrote: I tend to think the Area 51 airplane call was a well constructed hoax.
Also, and this is just my opinion so don't anyone take it personally, I think Whitley has made a good living off of his hoax stories. On any interview he does, I can feel/hear him thinking how to answer the question and what have I said in the past that I don't want to contradict.

I totally believe in Whitley. he is not thinking in between sentences... i believe his on/off starts is an impedement of his speech patterns.

mrbud
Pirate

Post by mrbud » 01-05-2007 03:22 PM

Texassteel wrote: I tend to think the Area 51 airplane call was a well constructed hoax.
I agree with you about the '51 airplane story.Whitley has had a hesitant speech pattern everytime I have heard him so I think thats just his way.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-05-2007 04:42 PM

I think Whit is for real, if you listen to his interviews on Dreamland you can see that is just the way he talks.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-05-2007 04:46 PM

Barbie wrote: I can never find it on radio anymore.

Pattie Dreamland is streamed only on the internet from Whitley's website: http://www.unknowncountry.com
When Art developed Dreamland he did it on Sunday nights, I don't know if it was always live as he didn't talk phone calls on Dreamland. He gave Dreamland to Whit and when Art retired on January 31, 2002 Premrad dumped Dreamland.

Riddick
Pirate

Re: ORR>>04-05 Jan 07<< Art Bell w/Whitley Strieber

Post by Riddick » 01-10-2019 11:30 AM

* MP3 LISTEN LINK *

Highlight of the program, by popular demand Art replays the classic Area 51 fly-over call-in - Beyond that here's the show's news round-up & topic discussion -

Nancy Pelosi gets sworn in as House Speaker, with WH conduct and ethical questions high on the agenda of eager beaver Congressional Dems; concerns over US border security, Mid-East troop levels; & global warming/extreme weather hand-wringing

"The More Things Change"...!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Fantastic Forum 'Original Radio Room'”