When Absolutey Nothing Makes Sense, It Makes Sense

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

When Absolutey Nothing Makes Sense, It Makes Sense

Post by Doka » 05-01-2022 11:46 AM

When a Cancer Cell invades the body, by it's actions, it is only agenda is to Consume, the entire body, without any one Or thing trying to stop it.

We are living in extraordinary times. If you are trying to rationalize, the totally irrational, We are in at this time , you Will Drive Yourself totally Crazy. I have come to the conclusion, that it is only My Spiritual Self, keeping me from my own annilation it is the one thing magically holding me together to forfill my own destiny, That's all any of us have , but certainy Not an easy path!

If you think we have or will have it bad, think about Bashar Assad of Syria , he is a man who has been through every destuctable force known to man, his country has been pounded to dust. Literally. Obama was hell bent on taking the County as his own, as a biblical stronghold for the Muslem sect of his choosing. Putin stopped him.
Damascus, being one of the Most Holy places sought

Syria is a very interesting country, it's people are made up of every Muslum sect, and the Kurds some Christians plus a bunch of other countries influences. Yes, they had their civil wars, but the country still holds together. The country is so diverse, it is hard to believe, that a lot of the people do get along with each other, much better if outside influencers stay out of it, but then thats the way of most countries, the people will find a way, if the goverment stays out of it.

One influence I forgot to mention and that is of the UKRAINE!

Assad's words have a huge ring of truth!

Looking to Rationalize , where there is none.

Well worth watching.

Bashar Al Assad

https://youtu.be/rGk2VLjsvGUui

If you are interested in the complexities of Syria

https://www.britannica.com/place/Syria
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Global”