National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Well Wishes For The President

Post by Riddick » 10-02-2020 02:57 PM

Trump Will 'Resolve This Quickly'

If anything, The Donald is a fighter.

He can beat this. And he can beat Biden.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Well Wishes For The President

Post by Raggedyann » 10-02-2020 08:19 PM

Trump will never beat Biden! Yeah he is a fighter and there's where his downfall lies. He fights all the wrong things. Things that only benefit HIM. Not a great trait for a public servant.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-03-2020 03:42 PM

I wish him a speedy recovery, we need him.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-04-2020 01:15 AM

Short Video. He does look a bit pale and tired, but as Positive as ever....... :D

“I’m Doing Very Well” – President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Message for Americans From Walter Reed (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... eed-video/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-04-2020 12:36 PM

Trump is ordering everybody to lie and say he is doing well. After all of his constant lying for the last 4 years, I listen to what's being said from he and the WH and believe the opposite. So the truth is he probably won't make it out of Walter Reed Hospital.

No I am not wishing him dead because I want him to be sitting in the WH on Nov 3rd watching the American people toss his fat ass out the door and into the arms of law enforcement. And hopefully his next stop will be a tiny, cold prison cell. Hopefully, solitary confinement because he's a famous a$$hole and the prison population would love to do things to his knee caps, at the very least.

Trump should turn over power to Pence so at least we don't have to worry about his control of the nuclear codes.
:beaker:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 10-05-2020 10:56 AM

At least the President will recover. Biden's swiss cheese brain will only get worse. If that crook gets elected we will end up with camel a for president, as far left as any communist could want.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-05-2020 03:12 PM

Well at least now you don't have to wear a mask or social distance because your hero just told you not to be afraid of covid and not to let it dominate your life. And if you were wearing a mask and social distancing up until now, then obviously you went to all that trouble for nothing.

I wonder what it was that killed 210,000 people in the U.S? I wonder what made my 76 yr old brother sick for three frickin months? They told him it was covid 19. Oh wait, this is Canada and we face the truth and take the advice of our medical experts and scientists.

Mind you, you might want to try and stay safe because if you do get ill, you won't have 10 doctors, an army of medical staff to nurse you, and a plethora of experimental drugs to get you through it. Especially if you are on Medicaid, which I'm sure would offer limited coverage at best. (sigh)

Trump paid $750 in taxes over the last 10 yrs, which has entitled him to socialized medicine at Walter Reed Hospital. Republican's are all greedy hypocrites!

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-05-2020 09:22 PM

I love it that nobody here reads my posts. I can bitch away and say anything I want and I don't have to read a bunch of horse $hit in the form of replies. :mrgreen:

Return to “National”