Sorry Riddick..........

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Sorry Riddick..........

Post by Doka » 01-03-2021 11:59 AM

I commend you for giving so much thought into your decision making process regarding your love of sports. You are a rare person. These days for most, if it involves looking at Principles before pleasure, not one thought,, goes into the Princible part. So you are way ahead of the Average Joe, from the "Get Go"!

Since you are not demanding a whole Nation to do what you do, in game watching, and will not cause any bodies death or loss of property, enjoy. You will be the one with the "Dent" in your Principles, like the rest of us who Think things over, before jumping, we all have a lot "Dents" it is called" life. ", it is a fine balance of wearing the shroud of life, so tight we choke out all the good things in life that give us pleasue and do no harm. As compared to those who fly threw life never noticing the path of destruction , they leave in their wake.

Or "Woke Woke is a joke joke" Awareness, is a blessing! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Never Say Never Again?

Post by Riddick » 01-04-2021 02:27 PM

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Packers 35, Bears 16 - Once they took the lead, it never got nail-biting

If the Pack keeps that up I won't have to tune in during playoff games

If they're in the SB I'll watch only if they don't show their SJW stripes.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-04-2021 08:46 PM

Well Riddick, the Pats are gassed...... for a few years anyway. Cam was a bust and the COVID opt-outs didn't help either. Best of luck in the Super Bowl :mrgreen:
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

QB Has 3-Word Bye-Week Advice For Packers Teammates

Post by Riddick » 01-04-2021 11:06 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-06-2021 05:56 PM

Hey Riddick, COVID caused a lot of Patriot players to opt-out of the season, making it much more difficult to stay competitive.

Best of luck in the playoffs!!!!
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Stay Calm & Carry On

Post by Riddick » 01-16-2021 11:58 PM

Huh! How 'bout dat - the Pack played today & I totally missed it - As it is it was no nail biter. They totally skunked the Rams 32-18 -

Now on the one hand, it's weird to not fall back on die-hard Packer Backer habits... even if it's just keeping up with the score online

OTOH, I'm not gonna lose my Cheesehead over it. A shot at the SB is way small potatoes compared to other stuff going on, KWIM?

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Catagory: Game Shows & Pro Football

Post by Riddick » 01-21-2021 01:23 AM

"This Upcoming Jeopardy Guest Host Was Chosen As 2020 NFL MVP"

Hint: It's NOT Katie Couric.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

EEP!

Post by Riddick » 01-24-2021 04:39 PM

TB 21 GB 10 at halftime

This could turn out a blowout or a last minutes nailbiter

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

It's Nail-Biting Time

Post by Riddick » 01-24-2021 06:04 PM

TB 31 GB 26 with 1:56 remaining

The TV is on!!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Dayum.

Post by Riddick » 01-24-2021 06:12 PM

I shouldn't have turned on the TV

This will not end well.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Sigh.

Post by Riddick » 01-24-2021 06:18 PM

TB 31 GB 26 Final

At least I won't have to watch the SB

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-24-2021 07:28 PM

Sorry Riddick. The Pats won't be there either, but Brady will - so much Bellicheck's greatness.......

Riddick
Pirate

Game Changer

Post by Riddick » 01-26-2021 04:07 AM

Well, I found out some Packer fans got riled prior to the game's start about their on-field National Anthem no-show - Evidently it'd been that way since season's start but only became evident Sunday 'cause the broadcast began with it -

What's worse is the Bucs were there, & all standing, making the Pack's absence even more conspicuous. Out of the loop as I was & only tuning in late Sunday, I was unaware of any & all of it yet learning of it came as an unwelcome surprise -

So how do I feel? I'm sad, yet typically I'd oppose the team that beat the Pack: Not now. GO BUCS! I'd even watch if there'd be NO Woke displays start to end: HA! We're talkin' NFL - Not F-ing Likely, & as it's the SB? I should expect it!!

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “National”