Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Sorry SF..........

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-02-2020 11:46 PM

Riddick wrote: ↑02-02-2020 10:28 PM Congrats to KC
Yes sir! 50 years later KC did it again! SF 20 - KC 31 :D

I will now watch Riddick's football entertainment way more than 50 years ago! Many thanks for providing them for us few on Super Bowl Sunday! :D

MK II :coolhat:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Re: Sorry SF..........

Post by kbot » 02-05-2020 09:00 PM

Riddick wrote: ↑02-02-2020 10:28 PM Congrats to KC
Backatcha. Long time coming. For w while I thought "San Fran may have this...." and then an announcer said (with KC down a couple of scores) "They have SF right where they want them....". And he was right!!!
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Sorry, NFL..........

Post by Riddick » 07-29-2020 01:22 AM

As a long time Cheesehead & Packer Backer? I'm sad it's escalated to this point - but I regret to inform you if you insist on going full-on SJW, I plan on tuning out entirely

NFL To Overwhelm Fans With Social Justice Messages
The league & its players plan to portray themselves as high-minded, when in fact many of them have records of uncivil behavior that continue to go unaddressed.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Sorry, NFL..........

Post by kbot » 08-01-2020 06:27 PM

Riddick wrote: ↑07-29-2020 01:22 AM As a long time Cheesehead & Packer Backer? I'm sad it's escalated to this point - but I regret to inform you if you insist on going full-on SJW, I plan on tuning out entirely

NFL To Overwhelm Fans With Social Justice Messages
The league & its players plan to portray themselves as high-minded, when in fact many of them have records of uncivil behavior that continue to go unaddressed.
It's getting to me as well Riddick.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Sorry, Roger..........

Post by Riddick » 08-25-2020 12:07 AM

I regret to inform you pushing your head even further up your ass isn't the way to get fans like me back on board!

On Sunday NFL Commissioner Goodell doubled down on support for social justice activism in his league, praised Colin Kaepernick and said he hopes Americans are ready to accept a new season of heightened protesting. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Sorry Riddick..........

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-25-2020 05:54 PM

The NFL lost me long ago. Stupid is as stupid does on that commissioner! He's third eye blind.😠

MK II βˆ†=
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Re: Sorry, Roger..........

Post by kbot » 08-25-2020 06:26 PM

Riddick wrote: ↑08-25-2020 12:07 AM I regret to inform you pushing your head even further up your ass isn't the way to get fans like me back on board!
??????????? :?

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-25-2020 07:59 PM

kbot wrote: ↑08-25-2020 06:26 PM
Riddick wrote: ↑08-25-2020 12:07 AM I regret to inform you pushing your head even further up your ass isn't the way to get fans like me back on board!
Hey, don't look at me kbot! I'm not the one coming up with this nonsense. Doubling down on SJW activism, like heightened protesting's what football fans are clamoring for? Yeah right. What is he thinking? IS he thinking? -

In for a penny, in for a pound - Goodell can't pull his head out of his ass, so he's going in deeper, not unlike the Dem's election strategy. Hey, let's have rioting on the field AND in the streets?? Oh sure, that's a winner. V for Victory!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Sorry, Green Bay..........

Post by Riddick » 08-26-2020 07:25 AM

So I heard on the news this AM Aaron Rodgers may only be with the team a couple more seasons 'cause salary - OH NOES!! I suppose now I HAVE to tune in, like if I don't, I'll totally miss out on A-Rod's last years with the Pack? Nah. I'll pass -

The NFL wants to play SJW games? Fine. Let's see what salaries look like when the * MONEY RUNS OUT * and the league, the players & the teams find out they need fans more than fans need them.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Sorry Riddick..........

Post by Doka » 08-26-2020 12:18 PM

Hey! The Demonkrats don't Appove of "Competion" in any form, one may win , one may lose, and that is just NOT the Marxist Way, just not part of the "group Think" Plan, Individualism, must be stamped out! And if THEY, don't like "Whatever" "IT" will be destroyed! Just look around, do you "Feel the Love, Yet?"
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-26-2020 06:52 PM

Riddick wrote: ↑08-25-2020 07:59 PM
kbot wrote: ↑08-25-2020 06:26 PM
Hey, don't look at me kbot! I'm not the one coming up with this nonsense. Doubling down on SJW activism, like heightened protesting's what football fans are clamoring for? Yeah right. What is he thinking? IS he thinking? -

In for a penny, in for a pound - Goodell can't pull his head out of his ass, so he's going in deeper, not unlike the Dem's election strategy. Hey, let's have rioting on the field AND in the streets?? Oh sure, that's a winner. V for Victory!
OK, sorry - misunderstood your response to what I had posted - if it were a response to my post. Sorry, been living a COVID nightmare up here in the northeast. And remodeling the house at the same time, while putting-down my 18 year old dog and the getting a new puppy.

So, it's been a weird few months and I'm not as sharp as I used to be.......

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-26-2020 10:51 PM

kbot wrote: ↑08-26-2020 06:52 PM OK, sorry - misunderstood your response to what I had posted - if it were a response to my post.
If Roger is your real name, I could see the title could appear directed at you - and yet, as you'd said the SJW stuff was getting to you? It'd be unfair to accuse you of having your head up your ass like Goodell & his ilk
kbot wrote: ↑08-26-2020 06:52 PM So, it's been a weird few months and I'm not as sharp as I used to be.......
I gotta say with all the goings-on I've had more than my share of scatterbrained absent minded moments. Still, it's better than being woke!!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

"The Wokening"

Post by Riddick » 08-26-2020 11:25 PM

Doka wrote: ↑08-26-2020 12:18 PM Hey! The Demonkrats don't Appove of "Competion" in any form, one may win , one may lose, and that is just NOT the Marxist Way, just not part of the "group Think" Plan, Individualism, must be stamped out! And if THEY, don't like "Whatever" "IT" will be destroyed! Just look around, do you "Feel the Love, Yet?"
Well, there's some who'll support organized sports so long as it supports "the cause". It's not really love tho; it's more like 'we won't destroy you for now'.

True Believers won't be satisfied until everyone has their head up their ass.

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-27-2020 06:54 PM

Riddick wrote: ↑08-26-2020 10:51 PM
kbot wrote: ↑08-26-2020 06:52 PM OK, sorry - misunderstood your response to what I had posted - if it were a response to my post.
If Roger is your real name, I could see the title could appear directed at you - and yet, as you'd said the SJW stuff was getting to you? It'd be unfair to accuse you of having your head up your ass like Goodell & his ilk
kbot wrote: ↑08-26-2020 06:52 PM So, it's been a weird few months and I'm not as sharp as I used to be.......
I gotta say with all the goings-on I've had more than my share of scatterbrained absent minded moments. Still, it's better than being woke!!
It's been a cluster Riddick........

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-27-2020 10:42 PM

kbot wrote: ↑08-27-2020 06:54 PM
Riddick wrote: ↑08-26-2020 10:51 PM
It's been a cluster Riddick........
Hey, it could be worse. We could be living in Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, NYC, Chicago, Kenosha, etc etc etc!!

-Donald Trump Image

Return to β€œNational”