Planet X

Planet X ~ incoming?

Moderators: ElKamino, Super Moderators

Jason P Goyer
Pirate

Planet X

Post by Jason P Goyer » 03-02-2013 08:57 AM

Planet X,

What an interesting topic this has been. I know George covered this on C2C the other night again with a guest's who not able to remember their name.

Question, is this an actual planet? I wasn't able to follow it all, I did a bit. Maybe someone could give a bit of feed back.

Like our outer unknown region Neighbors, they do exists. Just getting there without snail mail will take a number of years. :-)

Jason
Keep Healthy & Positive!

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 03-05-2013 07:53 AM

I heard the show as well. It's up on youtube too.

I think it depends on who you listen to, but, this guest says that Planet X and Nibiru are two different rocks, and there are others as well, one being the 'dark star', or 'dark twin'.

One is the home of the Anunaki, another is a dead rock but filled with gold that the Anunaki mine, and I guess another is an actual star. It can be hard to keep it all straight, especially when different guests and channellers paint different pictures.

But the basic idea is, there are extra-solar objects passing through out system now, or very soon, and as they pass through, they will wreak gravitational havoc on the earth, as well as bring us that first contact many have wanted for so long. Unfortunately, in the worst case, most of the population may be dead before we get that first contact.

Hard to say how it will go. There are benevolent E.T.'s with a vested interest in our progress, so who is to say they won't use some advanced technology to smooth some of the rough edges of this transistion?

I believe 2013 is going to be one massive, wild ride. The Russian meteor was just the beginning.
.....the Sleeper has Awakened.....

.....Fear is the Mind Killer..... (lines from the movie, 'Dune', 1984

Jason P Goyer
Pirate

Post by Jason P Goyer » 03-05-2013 08:46 AM

Morning from EST,

Predictions and thoughts as to what may occur is always an interesting topic amongst most people. I'm under the impression though perhaps that speculation is the preparation for an event and what could come of it. For example, 2013 Doomsday.

Perhaps? We could broaden this subject on a conservative level. Like Hein sight, Intuition.

But totally, I agree with what your saying. There's more to come. The publication, Global Superstorm with Art Bell is amazing book and look what's presently in the midst of our planet earth's environment.

Good thoughts though! Appreciate the reply

Jason
Keep Healthy & Positive!

Riddick
Pirate

Planet X to Destroy Earth --THIS YEAR!

Post by Riddick » 01-17-2017 01:01 AM

“The constellations represent a unique once-in-a-century sign exactly as depicted in the 12th chapter of Revelation”

Conspiracy theorists have been warning a massive planet – called Planet X or Nibiru – will wipe out life on Earth for some time. Now a paranormal researcher claims to have combined astronomy, scientific research and the Bible to calculate the date of the apocalypse.

In his book Planet X — The 2017 Arrival, author David Meade says the killer planet will first appear this September. And it will crash into Earth the following month. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Planet X

Post by Doka » 01-17-2017 12:50 PM

Wishful thinking, we won't get off that easy, still will have to face ourselves, no matter what! The previous Kool-Aid drinkers are right here back on Earth, wondering what went wrong? It is all about Karma. :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

CLAIM: Nibiru To Hit Earth - Is This The End Of Days?

Post by Riddick » 04-20-2018 01:41 AM

A self-proclaimed time traveller has posted shocking footage of the mythical planet Nibiru – also known as Planet X – smashing into Earth, as fears grow the world will end on the 23st of this month. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Planet X SIT Show

Post by Riddick » 01-26-2019 05:23 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “The 10th Planet”