Proof Explosives Were Sealed at Al Qa Qaa - Russian Story Fa

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

mudwoman
Pirate

Proof Explosives Were Sealed at Al Qa Qaa - Russian Story Fa

Post by mudwoman » 10-28-2004 06:12 PM

10/28/2004 04:49:35 PM

A 5 Eyewitness News crew in Iraq may have been just a door away from materials that could be used to detonate nuclear weapons. The evidence is in videotape shot by Reporter Dean Staley and Photographer Joe Caffrey at or near the Al Qaqaa munitions facility.

The video shows a cable locking a door shut. That cable is connected by a copper colored seal.

A spokesperson for the International Atomic Energy Agency told 5 Eyewitness News that seal appears to be one used by their inspectors. "In Iraq they were used when there was a concern that this could have a, what we call, dual use purpose, that there could be a nuclear weapons application."

5 Eyewitness News continues to develop new leads and uncover new developments in this story.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S3741.html?cat=1

Seals used by the IAEA (top). A seal on an Iraqi bunker door videotaped by a 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS crew on April 18, 2003 (bottom).

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 10-28-2004 06:14 PM

CaptainBeyond
Pirate

Post by CaptainBeyond » 10-28-2004 08:47 PM

There were also ventelation shafts to those bunkers that could be accessed as well.You cannot have munitions in sealed bunkers gathering humidity,especially in such heat as in Iraq.

Local soldiers from the 101st have verified this as well,as they were on my local news stations.The soldiers appeared on WTVF,WSMV,as well as 99.7 FM in the Nashville area and were eyewitness and actually entered some of the bunkers.

Pentagon photos today also show trucks in front of the bunkers before American troops were there.I suspect they weren't there for a load of sand.I also suspect the weapons are in Syria and were there long before we got there.I still don't trust the Russians!

:-)

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 10-28-2004 11:37 PM

What's the purple strip covering up?

Ted Koppel on ABC's Nightline said this evening that he's sure there wasn't anything in those building when he was embedded
in April of 2003.

This is beginning to remind me of another story IE documents on GWB's military records.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”