uss texas navy ships

Special Reports on USS Texas BB~35 Dreadnought. .

Moderator: Super Moderators

john hutchison
Pirate

uss texas navy ships

Post by john hutchison » 12-22-2003 04:04 PM

love the project i worked on three canadian class war ships the HMCS Columbia, Saskatchewan, Yukon i had the greatest of fun for about five years. this is not restoration although i would like it to be and we even tried to save one but lacked money but helped with HMCS Hida on the east coast see websites HMCS Hida. however navy ships are in my blood i learned alot and saved tons of equipment from the ships that i worked on, so the unique converted apartment and balcony is a massive components off of all three ships, some are used in the x files story and also have from the movie titanic some of the props and also some of the vintage liverpool engine room telegraphs same vintage as the titanic and made in liverpool by chad burns I looked on the images of the titanic on google search as the movie was being shown on television and was quite amazed that i had orignals on the movie titanic. i can understand your restoration project, if you got me there you would never get me off the ship, my nature is restoration of things. well wish you all a Merry Christmas for 2003 and a great prosperous new year for 2004
Very sincerely,
John & Corinne Hutchison
great to be with art and george thank you lisa lyons

Return to “USS TEXAS ~ BB 35 Restoration/Preservation Project”