Trump Has Mental Powers That You And I don't.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Trump Has Mental Powers That You And I don't.

Post by Raggedyann » 09-22-2022 11:15 AM

Telepathy? Trump Claims He Could Declassify Documents 'By Thinking About It'

Donald Trump just made one of the broadest claims of presidential power yet, telling Fox News host Sean Hannity he had the ability to declassify government documents with his mind.

Or, as one U.S. senator summed it up, Trump appears to think it can be done “telepathically.”

The claim comes after the FBI discovered highly sensitive government documents at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago private club in Florida while executing a search warrant last month.
Telepathy? Trump Claims He Could Declassify Documents 'By Thinking About It'

Trump and those close to him have claimed ― although not in court ― that he had declassified those documents while he was still president, but they haven’t offered evidence.

On Wednesday, the ex-president took it to a new level, insisting that he not only didn’t have to tell anyone but that he could do it without a word.

All he needed was his mind.

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” he told Hannity. “You’re the president of the United States. You can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... b5206aad2c

:lolchimp:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Trump Has Mental Powers That You And I don't.

Post by Raggedyann » 09-22-2022 12:04 PM

No replies? Are his atrocities becoming so numerous that even you guys can't find excuses for him? :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-22-2022 03:37 PM

Trump says there doesn't have to be a process but he's wrong. All Presidents assign their assistants to declassify his documents as requested and when that has been completed, those cover sheets that indicate if the document is Top Secret etc., are then removed. As you will note; the documents in the FBI pictures still had the cover sheets on the documents. The reason is that every decision a President makes has to be documented.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-22-2022 06:53 PM

They(you) have to keep harrassing Trump, as they can't AFFORD TO HAVE too many catch on to what THEY are doing. You Love War, good, you are about to witness one, You want to die , They will accomadate you. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on , but I forget, you have no idea what is going on. Mayby "Ignorance is Bliss"
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-24-2022 01:41 PM

The world is very thankful that Trump no longer has anything to do with what's going on. I predict that when those iron doors slam behind him, impromptu parties will break out all over the globe! I have a bottle of bubbly on standby. :coolhat:

I can't take you seriously Doka as you never defend the idiot with anything meaningful or relevant, you just insult the poster. That is the definition of cult worship!!! :rolleyes:

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”