Democrats only look crazy and stupid

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Democrats only look crazy and stupid

Post by Doka » 07-10-2022 04:09 AM

By Terry Paulding

I had an “aha” moment recently. I found myself thinking that progressives camouflage themselves b y appearing stupid. It serves their purposes perfectly. We underestimate and discount them as fools, and they continue their nefarious agenda unimpeded. Look at all they accomplish! They are so far from being fools, they’re winning.

We who have common sense rail at them for the nightmares of inflation, open borders, medical tyranny, supply chain problems, energy policy, violence, lack of support for the rule of law, and persecuting those they dislike but they are laughing at us. They love every glorious minute. Destroying babies, turning our youth into mentally unstable trannies, lowering our standard of living—how well they are accomplishing their agenda to diminish humanity, whilst gaining ultimate power for themselves!

Slowly, our rights and liberties are being bled away. With Biden at our country’s helm, they have a perfect fool as the focal point. We can’t fight back. They know that he will blindly take whatever comes his way—not that it will matter because, by the time he’s truly exposed, presumably after the November election, there won’t be much “there” there anymore. He’s playing his role perfectly. This, I believe, is his proudest moment. Can you convince me otherwise?

Look at our policies. Open borders—what country in its right mind would allow that? Abortion up till birth? That’s infanticide, legalized. They might as well be throwing the babies in a sacrificial fire to appease some pagan gods. “Bottom” and “top” surgery on puberty-retarded teenagers? I promise, 98% will regret it when it’s too late to come back to normal—the suicide rate will soar. A lost generation of youth, as more and more school kids and young adults “identify” as trans or nonbinary. Is it any wonder the military recruitment levels are at historic lows? Where does this trend lead?

Then there’s COVID. First, they created the virus. Then they mandated that only treatments that killed people be employed, rather than ones that cured them. Along came forced “vaccination” of the populace, and guess what—we still have a pandemic. Delicious! Here in the Bay Area, we are constantly under threat of another mask mandate, or even another shut-down, because there will forever be new variants, and because now there will forever be new cases—not that we are allowed to know the statistical facts. Now New York City is bringing back its mask mandate—and it had better be an N95. Obey!

Real statistics prove that the people getting COVID, including all these new variants, are pretty much all vaccinated. They’re getting it because the vaccine destroys immune systems so that the body can no longer defend itself against the next variant, or the next after that. Do you see how that works? They get to keep emergency powers forever that way.

The Rest of The Article (Must Read)

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... tupid.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Democrats only look crazy and stupid

Post by Doka » 07-10-2022 04:18 AM

I too had the AhHa! Moment. CRAZY has carried them to their Premeditated Goal, while most of us are still standing around with our mouth open, :facepalm: :vultures:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

More Evidence That Democrats Hate America

Post by Riddick » 07-13-2022 11:52 PM

According to a new survey by Rasmussen Reports, "82% of Likely U.S. voters have a favorable opinion of the Constitution", but “more Republicans (76%) than Democrats (42%) or independents (56%) have a Very Favorable view of the Constitution.”

That said, there's this further clarification:
57% of Democratic voters agree it “is a document rooted in racism,” & 64% think the Constitution ”is a sexist document that gives men advantages over women.” Nearly half (49%) of Democrats believe the Constitution “should be mostly or completely rewritten.” The rest of the electorate overwhelmingly rejects all these statements.
These numbers confirm that the myths propagated by Critical Race theorists and feminists have taken deep root in the Democratic Party.

This survey also explains why Dems abhor Supreme Court justices who apply and enforce the terms of the document, and want justices appointed who will make up “constitutional” provisions based on their own political preferences, rather than on what the Constitution actually says.

Rewriting the Constitution is the real goal of liberal jurisprudence. FULL STORY
---
Who'd want a "fundamental transformation" of something they truly love? Why advocate for a partial or complete "make-over" of a document they purportedly admire? Obviously, like "What is a woman" they're questions Dems can't answer.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Democrats only look crazy and stupid

Post by Doka » 07-14-2022 10:51 AM

Riddick quote:

That said, there's this further clarification:

57% of Democratic voters agree it “is a document rooted in racism,” & 64% think the Constitution ”is a sexist document that gives men advantages over women.” Nearly half (49%) of Democrats believe the Constitution “should be mostly or completely rewritten.” The rest of the electorate overwhelmingly rejects all these statements.

These numbers confirm that the myths propagated by Critical Race theorists and feminists have taken deep root in the Democratic Party.
Let's face it folks the regular folks that are "Democrats" are as" Dumber and Dumbest" this is from a couple hundred years of pure "Brainwash and Gas lighting, " It has become generational they mostly have joined the smart Democrat Leadership that for years(lot's of years)of if it's "Free it is For Me" crowed. They lost their ability to think or question anything, safe in a couple centuries of lies.The infinately WRONG idea that they DESERVE and Expect More of every thing because They are Special. I got to tell you that is ABOUT TO END. Nobody has placed more importance on "things" than they have, all the time condeming, those that have more than them as "Greedy" never ever,ever looking at themselves or expectations. They have a lot of wealth they are about to lose! Finally! FEELING THE SQUEESE. UNFORTUNATELY, WE ALL GO WITH THEM. We do have something they don't have, the TRUTH, LIFE IS NOT EASY HERE AND NEVER MEANT TO BE, WE ARE OWED NOTHING! We have not earned., Those that have worked hard, with blood, sweat and tears,being knocked around, sometimes by their own mistakes, not blaming, but by LEARNING, HAVE made through the fire and simply made a good life, without the tourment of blame and victimhood, are not loaded down with the "rocks the carry, WILL SURVIVE, WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DO SO. THIS LESSON IS NOT FOR US.

These ignorant people have not a clue what is in the Constitution, nor what it took to write it.and I doubt that even given acopy to read out loud, would not know what the Document is they where reading.!
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”