Another J6 Trump 'Bombshell' Outed as a Hoax!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Another J6 Trump 'Bombshell' Outed as a Hoax!

Post by Doka » 06-29-2022 07:27 AM

Well, she is pretty, dresses nice, and has some money in the bank. The "Kangaroo Court" And Trump, Trump Trump is getting tiresome.

On Tuesday, the liberal media soiled themselves over the so-called bombshell story that on January 6, 2021, President Trump grabbed the steering wheel of the presidential limo and then lunged at a Secret Service agent because he wanted to join the protesters at the Capitol.

The story came courtesy of Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows.

“So when the president had gotten into the vehicle with Bobby, he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him, ‘We’re not, we don’t have the assets to do it, it’s not secure, we’re going back to the West Wing,’ the president had a very strong and very angry response to that. Tony described him as being irate. The president said to him something to the effect of, ‘I’m the f—ing president, take me up to the Capitol now.’ To which Bobby responded, ‘Sir, we have to go back to the West Wing.’ He then reached up front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, he said, ‘Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We’re going back to the West Wing, we’re not going to the Capitol.’ Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel.”

Any reasonable person would conclude this story was dubious. The liberal media, however, not so much. CNN gleefully described it as a bombshell, yet, like so many other Trump bombshells, it appears this incident didn’t happen at all, and is yet another hoax to add to the pile of bogus anti-Trump stories.

According to Peter Alexander, the chief White House correspondent for NBC News, sources close to the Secret Service dispute the story.

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening.

Full article

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... x-n1609052
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Crap Sandwitch, Anyone?

Post by Riddick » 06-29-2022 02:58 PM

The minute I heard this I thought, what a load of horse hockey! But to folks who hate Trump & his supporters it's manna from heaven

Leave it to the ususal suspects to serve sh!t up on a silver platter.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Another J6 Trump 'Bombshell' Outed as a Hoax!

Post by Raggedyann » 07-01-2022 03:31 PM

The J6 Committee have asked the security guards in question to testify about Trump's bad behaviour in the limo. So let's see if they actually deny it while under oath. 8)
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-01-2022 03:40 PM

Accounts of Trump angrily demanding to go to Capitol on January 6 circulated in Secret Service over past year

(CNN)Then-President Donald Trump angrily demanded to go to the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, and berated his protective detail when he didn't get his way, according to two Secret Service sources who say they heard about the incident from multiple agents, including the driver of the presidential SUV where it occurred.

The sources tell CNN that stories circulated about the incident -- including details that are similar to how former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson described it to the House select committee investigating January 6 -- in the months immediately afterward the US Capitol attack and before she testified this week.

While the details from those who heard the accounts differ, the Secret Service sources say they were told an angry confrontation did occur. And their accounts align with significant parts of Hutchinson's testimony, which has been attacked as hearsay by Trump and his allies who also have tried to discredit her overall testimony.

Like Hutchinson, one source, a longtime Secret Service employee, told CNN that the agents relaying the story described Trump as "demanding" and that the former President said something similar to: "I'm the f**king President of the United States, you can't tell me what to do." The source said he originally heard that kind of language was used shortly after the incident.

"He had sort of lunged forward -- it was unclear from the conversations I had that he actually made physical contact, but he might have. I don't know," the source said. "Nobody said Trump assaulted him; they said he tried to lunge over the seat -- for what reason, nobody had any idea."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/01/politics ... index.html
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-03-2022 07:54 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-05-2022 07:24 PM

Reportedly, a number of secret service members have acknowledged the basic series of events..........

Doesn't matter, as Trump once said..........

Did Trump Say ‘If You’re Innocent, Why Are You Taking the 5th Amendment?’

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... amendment/

How many Trump insiders pleaded the Fifth in the Jan. 6 probe?

The number of Team Trump insiders who've invoked their Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination is much higher than we previously knew.

June 22, 2022, 11:22 AM EDT
By Steve Benen

It was nearly six years ago when Donald Trump made a comment at a Florida rally he probably wishes he could take back.

“The mob takes the Fifth Amendment,” the then-candidate said at the time, deriding those who assert their right against self-incrimination. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

It was a rhetorical question that came to mind during yesterday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, as Vice Chair Liz Cheney thanked the witnesses for participating in the proceedings. From the transcript:

t’s been an honor to spend time with you and with our previous witnesses here today. To date, more than 30 witnesses called before this committee have not done what you’ve done, but have invoked their Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination.”

That number stood out, in part because it’s such a large total, and in part because it’s much higher than we previously knew.

Circling back to our earlier coverage, there are several high-profile figures from Team Trump whom we already knew pleaded the Fifth:

John Eastman, a Republican lawyer who allegedly played a leading role in the overall coup scheme, reportedly pleaded the Fifth — by some accounts, roughly 100 times.
Roger Stone, a longtime Trump adviser and GOP operative, said two weeks later that he also pleaded the Fifth.
Alex Jones, by his own admission, pleaded the Fifth nearly 100 times when the professional conspiracy theorist sat down with congressional investigators.
Jeffrey Clark, a former Justice Department official, also pleaded the Fifth, reportedly more than 100 times.
Michael Flynn, the beneficiary of a Trump pardon despite having previously pled guilty to felonies, pleaded the Fifth in response to investigators’ questions in March.
If Cheney’s comments were accurate, however, we’re not talking about five people from Team Trump who were concerned about giving self-incriminating answers; we’re talking about 30 such people.

To be sure, Americans have these rights under the Constitution. If members of the former president’s team have reason to be concerned about possible prosecution, it’s not too surprising that their legal counsel would encourage them to invoke their Fifth Amendment rights.

What’s more, it’s also worth noting that Cheney wasn’t specific about who these people were, and it’s at least possible that some of the group didn’t work for the Trump administration or the former president’s political operation.

Nevertheless, it now appears that the total number of people taking the Fifth is much higher than previously known.

As for the context, the top Republican quickly added that she has a specific witness in mind whom she’s eager to speak with.

“The American people have not yet heard from Mr. Trump’s former White House counsel, Pat Cipollone,” Cheney said. “Our committee is certain that Donald Trump does not want Mr. Cipollone to testify here. Indeed, our evidence shows that Mr. Cipollone and his office tried to do what was right. They tried to stop a number of President Trump’s plans for Jan. 6. Today and in our coming hearings you will hear testimony from other Trump White House staff explaining what Mr. Cipollone said and did including on January 6th. But we think the American people deserve to hear from Mr. Cipollone personally.”

A person close to Cipollone told NBC News late yesterday, “Pat has been cooperative with the committee with President Trump’s permission, but there are serious institutional concerns and privilege issues and those have been recognized by the committee.”

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... -rcna34753
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-10-2022 02:58 PM

If Trump had to testify he would take the fifth for every question. Why? Because he's stooooopid! :roll:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-11-2022 08:04 AM

I can Guarantee you two will never read this, because you suffer the "Trump derangement syndrome" so badly that you have NO mental health at all.

Trump only served 4 years

We had no wars

No Drag Queens putting on shows for kindergarteners

NO forced gender change

No high gas prices

No food shortages

No business shut downs

When covid hit we had none of the above

WE had Doctors that were NOT so willing to kill you.

You had money in the bank and the promiss ov more8

No Dayly mass crime waves(not counting Antifa and BLM , Chicago)

Since you obviously support all the bad things that you voted for, you have lost your Humanity, and moral compass. You don't even realise that, because of your single Obsession-Trump! And worse yet, you have become "Borinly Boorish, uncultured., which is exactly what Your political leaders want. GREAT Totalitarians.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-11-2022 12:40 PM

Don't forget the part about Trump being the first president to attempt a coup using violence no less, and the part about him saying the vice president deserves to be hung. LOL

Doka you are willfully oblivious to reality. :roll: Get on with your Trump worship. It's not surprising that someone like you would worship someone like him.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-12-2022 12:09 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 07-11-2022 12:40 PM Don't forget the part about Trump being the first president to attempt a coup using violence no less, and the part about him saying the vice president deserves to be hung. LOL

Doka you are willfully oblivious to reality. :roll: Get on with your Trump worship. It's not surprising that someone like you would worship someone like him.
You are living in a"Coup" perhaps you have not noticed, so busy with Trump and all.

I worship no one.........But I do appreciate those who do not set out to cause harm to my fellow man and myself.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-12-2022 06:31 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 07-11-2022 12:40 PM Don't forget the part about Trump being the first president to attempt a coup using violence no less, and the part about him saying the vice president deserves to be hung. LOL

You are living in a"Coup" perhaps you have not noticed, so busy with Trump and all.

I worship no one.........But I do appreciate those who do not set out to cause harm to my fellow man and myself.

I wish no harm on anyone, they / you seem to be doing a fine job doing yourself in with your pagan ways, you

pretend you do not live under the law of Karma , that is really all any of us have, you reap what you sow, that is

NOT Religion, it is but a common sense promise...................
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-12-2022 03:32 PM

"pagan ways"?

:lolchimp:

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-12-2022 03:35 PM

Didja see that Trumpy called a witness? The witness would not take his call. He will end up in the clink me thinks.
:conan:

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-12-2022 07:07 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 07-12-2022 03:35 PM Didja see that Trumpy called a witness? The witness would not take his call. He will end up in the clink me thinks.
:conan:
I'd think (hope........??????) that even Trump knows that's a felony

but then again, the word is that he's beyond panicked at this point.....
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-12-2022 07:44 PM

The plight of the "Obsessed".
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”