THIS IS WHAT SOROS WANTS, THAT MEANS, I DON'T

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

THIS IS WHAT SOROS WANTS, THAT MEANS, I DON'T

Post by Doka » 03-16-2022 01:00 PM

“We Can Only Hope that Putin and Xi Will Be Removed from Power Before They Can Destroy Our Civilization.“ – George Soros Releases Stunning Message on Ukraine
George Soros, the far left money man who has created havoc for decades in the West, released a new statement overnight saying “we”, the Western nations, must stand with Ukraine.

In February George Soros let the world elites know that he stands with Ukraine.

We Must Stand with Ukraine, as They Stand for Us
February 26, 2022
I have witnessed Ukraine transform from a collapsing part of the Soviet Union to a liberal democracy and an open society. It has faced countless acts of Russian aggression, but has persisted. Brave Ukrainians are now on the frontline and risking their lives. The horrible images coming out of Ukraine remind me of war torn Budapest in 1944 and the siege of Sarajevo in 1993. It is important that both the transatlantic alliance (the United States, Canada, the European Union, and the United Kingdom) but also other nations do whatever is in their power to support Ukraine in its time of existential threat. Putin’s actions are a direct attack on the sovereignty of all States that were once in the Soviet Union, and beyond. Russia is in clear violation of the United Nations charter and should be held accountable. Allowing Putin to succeed on his quest will send a message across the world that nations can simply be created or dissolved by brute force. We must stand with Ukraine, as they stand for us.
Soros is adamant that the US get involved in Ukraine and then take on Russia and China.

Soros wants Russia’s Putin and China’s Xi removed from power. How should we take this? What’s in it for George Soros?

The full Article/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... e-ukraine/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: THIS IS WHAT SOROS WANTS, THAT MEANS, I DON'T

Post by Doka » 03-16-2022 01:59 PM

Does it not get any clearer That Soros Considers The Ukraine HIS. His Ego tells him ,HE MUST RULE THE WORLD, !

But first, he wants Europe and the USA To declare War on China and Russia for him, it would be the LAST WAR for sure.

The Natzi Soros has a Weak Spot, and Russia and China know right where it is.! Think about it folks, All of us need to learn how to make hard decisions , the humans and the world are in for the maturation of ALL or no species left behind in a burnt out world, Choices are hard , We need to learn how to make them. ESPECIALLY , WHAT MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”