Pelosi Says She’s Open to Overturning Republican Win in Iowa District

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-12-2021 04:37 PM

If these "Evil Enities" could not Lie, Cheat ,Steal and Destroy, they would just be a giant stinky Fart Wind. Power Madd "Borg" :borg:

The Democrat-run House of Representatives is open to overturning a tight Republican victory in an Iowa Congressional district, said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday.

Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-Iowa) defeated Democrat Rita Hart by six votes during the Nov. 3 election. When asked about a scenario in which Democrats would unseat Miller-Meeks, Pelosi said it was a “hypothetical” situation but later said it’s possible that it could happen.

“Well, I respect the work of the committee,” she told reporters in her weekly press conference. “I did see, as you saw in the press, what they decided to—and they were following my, as I read it, the requirements of the law as to how you go forward. And how you go forward is the path you’re on and we’ll see where that takes us. But there could be a scenario to that extent. Yes.”

It came after the House Committee on House Administration dismissed a motion filed by Miller-Meeks to dismiss Hart’s election contest.

“The margin separating the two candidates was only six votes out of almost 400,000 cast: less than 1/6 of 1 percent. That’s six votes—not 6,000; not 600; not 60 or even 16—just six fewer votes than we have members of this committee,” Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.), the head of the committee, told the panel’s members. She added: “It should not be surprising that any candidate in these circumstances—with a margin this close—would seek to exercise their rights under the law to contest the results.”

Article In Full

https://m.theepochtimes.com/pelosi-says ... 21-03-12-3
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”