MORE HILLARY PAST

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

MORE HILLARY PAST

Post by Doka » 01-07-2016 08:09 PM

HILLARY’S SORDID PAST: FIRED FOR “LYING, UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR"

Quote: "…when she was an attorney working on the Watergate investigation, she was fired by her supervisor for “lying, unethical behavior.”

Jerry Zeifman, who said he is a lifelong Democrat, was a supervisor for 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. When the investigation was complete, Zeifman said he fired Hillary and refused to give her a recommendation.

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.

Dan Calabrese reports:

How could a 27-year-old House staff member do all that? She couldn’t do it by herself, but Zeifman said she was one of several individuals – including Marshall, special counsel John Doar and senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House Counsel) Bernard Nussbaum – who engaged in a seemingly implausible scheme to deny Richard Nixon the right to counsel during the investigation.

[…]

Zeifman says he was urged by top committee members to keep a diary of everything that was happening. He did so, and still has the diary if anyone wants to check the veracity of his story. Certainly, he could not have known in 1974 that diary entries about a young lawyer named Hillary Rodham would be of interest to anyone 34 years later."
http://www.truthandaction.org/hillarys- ... -behavior/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: MORE HILLARY PAST

Post by Doka » 01-07-2016 08:14 PM

KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 01-07-2016 09:56 PM

Doka,

Lying to the parents, families, etc of those killed in Behghazi, telling them their loved ones died because of a video, despite her email to her daughter within 24 hours of the act citing exactly the opposite.

:(
A man's character is his fate

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-07-2016 10:43 PM

Diogenes wrote:Doka,

Lying to the parents, families, etc of those killed in Behghazi, telling them their loved ones died because of a video, despite her email to her daughter within 24 hours of the act citing exactly the opposite.

:(

This woman never ceases to amaze me with her arrogance. I've heard that maybe they will make an interview of the Behnghazi families,it would be real interesting about the rest of garbage they where told.

It has always boggled my mind that this woman would stay with a guy that lied and cheated on her all their married life! That in it's self is totally sick. It seems to me that lesson is against ,what any one with daughters would want to teach. :?:
KARMA RULES

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 01-08-2016 10:03 AM

Remember the Other things?
Protesting VietNam war - in RUSSIA
Mena, AR
Rose Law Firm
FBI files on her coffee table

just to name a few things.....and there is more up to the latest uncovering even more emails on unsecure home computer when Sec of State
(and oh ya the shooting of helicopter while landing)
and on and on...

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 01-08-2016 03:35 PM

People are together for a reason and these two seem to fit like a glove.

Sociopathic behavior comes to mind.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-08-2016 08:18 PM

But she is relevant in the election and the debates because everyone likes a side show. Like the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, and the others, she is entertainment.

As long as she meets the thug mentality of today's millennials, and low IQ voters, she is relevant.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 01-08-2016 10:39 PM

VO you forgot the war on women contingent.

Just showing us your enlightened side. :lol:

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-09-2016 03:10 PM

Diogenes wrote:VO you forgot the war on women contingent. Just showing us your enlightened side. :lol:
Oh, yes. The "I'm for women" side. A friend who worked in Washington, (aid to a Congressman), had some interesting stories about Hillary's feminine side. If I was female, and had been talked to in the manor in which Hillary addresses staff, I'm not sure that I would have been "Vince Fostered" for opening up a can of Whoopass on her. From what I understand she is very condescending of other females, especially those who are not in her immediate inner circle.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 01-09-2016 09:18 PM

I don't doubt this for a moment. Too many of those same types of comments from the Secret Service and those comments go all the way back to Arkansas days.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-14-2016 03:04 AM

Today In HRC History - January 14th, 1998 -

Whitewater prosecutors questioned Hillary Rodham Clinton at the White House for 10 minutes about the gathering of FBI background files on past Republican political appointees. Sources quoted Mrs. Clinton as saying she knew nothing about any such collection of files. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 01-17-2016 02:47 PM

"Oh you mean like wiping the screen with a cloth".

Same tactic, different situation.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-06-2016 06:05 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-06-2016 06:05 PM

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-06-2016 08:45 PM

Trying to find the transcripts and see what is in them

STORY

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”