Jessie Ventura

Discussion of the Caravan To Midnight radio program with host John B. Wells

Moderator: Super Moderators

Diogenes
Pirate

Jessie Ventura

Post by Diogenes » 10-05-2013 09:16 PM

Anyone going to be listening tonite?

I am interested to hear Jessie discuss his new JFK book.
A man's character is his fate

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-05-2013 09:48 PM

Chances are not. Maybe if I'm still up - as a guest, compared to some, Jesse's a character that makes a person think it might actually be worth it.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-05-2013 11:21 PM

I will listen, as long as I can keep an eye open. When they both close, I'm a goner. :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 10-05-2013 11:31 PM

Doka,

I understand - I'm listening to a replay of Art now and am wanting to hear Jessie about this book of his so trying to stay awake.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-06-2013 06:13 AM

Dio, Did you listen? Thought it was good, almost became more interested in what John had to say. Wow. From what Jessie spoke of, I had heard, before.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 10-06-2013 10:44 AM

Doka,

I managed to stay awake and heard the entire show.

Had heard a lot of this before as well - JFK had quite an agenda and it is not difficult to believe why they came after him and then you throw in LBJ and his lust for everything.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 10-06-2013 02:47 PM

I missed it. Woke up in the last 1/2 hour of the show and heard it was pretty good. I'll have to catch it on the playback.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-07-2013 06:11 AM

Started listening last night. Sounds like an interesting book he's written.....

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-07-2013 02:06 PM

Was listening to the recorded show today at work, and one person called-in with a different theory - Jackie Kennedy was involved - a sort of Manchurain candidate.

I never heard this and discounted the theory outright, but then started looking-up some background online. Sounds outright bizzare, but when you read the theory, it makes you wonder......

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 10-07-2013 03:18 PM

kbot wrote: Was listening to the recorded show today at work, and one person called-in with a different theory - Jackie Kennedy was involved - a sort of Manchurain candidate.

I never heard this and discounted the theory outright, but then started looking-up some background online. Sounds outright bizzare, but when you read the theory, it makes you wonder......

Yes I heard that as well - what did you find?

I'll look it up.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 10-07-2013 04:49 PM

I'm having a hard time thinking Jackie had anything to do with it.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-07-2013 05:00 PM

I think the butler did it.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 10-07-2013 08:04 PM

Colonel Mustard

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-08-2013 06:39 AM

Diogenes wrote: Yes I heard that as well - what did you find?

I'll look it up.

A few strange sites that literally require that one accept as gospel that prior to Jackie meeting JFK, she was already on the CIA's payroll and had already participated in at least one op in Paris in the late 1940s and early 1950s while attending the Sorbonne. Allegedly, in a letter she wrote to JFK, she mentioned the op which involved her convincing a Russian general to defect - but the op went wrong and he ended-up getting killed. The letter is held in the JFK Library........

I started reading this last night http://http://jackieiskillerqueen.blogspot.com/

Click on the link that brings you to a pdf file. The person who wrote this is making a convoluted case at best, but he's referencing a trip to Paris in the late 1940s, after which Jackie changed her plans concerning which college she was going to be attending, switching from Vasser to go instead to George Washington University instead

According to this theory, while in Paris, Jackie got herself involved with the CIA - or was already involved with the CIA and involved in an op while she was in the city.

Based on that episode, she was pressured by the CIA to carry out the assasination of JFK in 1963. The theory goes that in the months prior to Kennedy going to Dallas, the two were having marital issues - some miscarriages (perhaps stress-induced due to CIA involvement?), and she had not been seen because she was off with Onasis who was also involved insofar as he could provide at least a secure area outside the US for training.

The theory goes that Jackie arrived back in the US in time for the trip to Dallas. Her handbag contained two modified guns - one to deliver a fast-acting neurotoxin that paralyzed the president and produced throat and diaphragm spasms (the clip on the Zapruder film where you see JFK grasping at his throat). Next, she delivered a single shot just below JFKs left ear with another modified gun in the botom of her handbag. The sounds of the motorcycles around the car reving their engines drowned out the sounds, along with the "shots" fired, which were diversionary.

Jackie climbing over the back of the car's trunk was an act and everyone inside the car was involved as were many of the secret service and police in Dallas, to varying degrees.

The idea of committing this act in the public view and having it all filmed was to provide a "here's what will happen to you, if you don't cooperate with us" reminder to other world leaders who didn't want to play along with the central banks. The thought being that this is exactly the type of public execution these people wanted. That they could pull it off in public and film the whole thing shows the depths of their involvement. The motive for the CIA doing this was JFKs vow to crush the CIA, as well as the failed Bay of Pigs fiasco.

Having Jackie do this requires a HUGE investment in the belief that she was a CIA operative before she met JFK. Amazon has a book out that covers this part of her life:

"Paris to Die For by Maxine Kenneth
Paris to Die For 3.18 of 5 stars 3.18 · rating details · 182 ratings · 49 reviews
Inspired by an actual letter in the John F. Kennedy Library written by Jackie and revealing her job offer from the newly formed CIA

Young Jacqueline Bouvier's first CIA assignment was supposed to be simple: Meet with a high-ranking Russian while he's in Paris and help him defect. But when the Comrade ends up dead, and Jackie-in her black satin peep-toe stiletto heels-barel...more Inspired by an actual letter in the John F. Kennedy Library written by Jackie and revealing her job offer from the newly formed CIA

Young Jacqueline Bouvier's first CIA assignment was supposed to be simple: Meet with a high-ranking Russian while he's in Paris and help him defect. But when the Comrade ends up dead, and Jackie-in her black satin peep-toe stiletto heels-barely escapes his killer, it's time to get some assistance. Enter Jacques Rivage, a French photographer and freelance CIA agent who seems too brash and carefree to grapple with spies, though he's all too able to make Jackie's heart skip a beat.

Together the two infiltrate 1951 high society in the City of Lights, rubbing shoulders with the likes of the Duchess of Windsor, Audrey Hepburn, and Evelyn Waugh. Jackie, no longer a pampered debutante, draws on her quick intelligence, equestrian skills, and even her Chanel No. 5 atomizer as a weapon to stay alive in the shadowy world of international intrigue-and to keep her date with a certain up-and-coming, young Congressman from Massachusetts "

http://http://www.goodreads.com/book/sh ... to-die-for

Again, how much is fact, and how much is fantasy?

The strangest part of the theory concerns the "hidden" (always the case...) messages with the assasination. If you consider that just committing this act in public, filming it, and making this film available to future leaders who won't comply with certain wwishes/ demands is strange enough, the authors fo this theory are linking this thoery of Jackie being the assassin to Queen's Killer Queen song from 1975. Freddie Mercury said that this song is abot high-class call girls as well as a response to music executives and their excesses. But, reading the lyrics with a mind towards the theory of "Jackie did it", kind sends chills up your spine.

The links to the song lyrics are int the first link,, whcih has a pdf file "explaining" it all. Kinda weird, but, is there anything "normal" about the JFK murder?

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 10-08-2013 08:38 AM

interesting, thanks for sharing Squid, had never heard this angle before.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Return to “John B. Wells Caravan To Midnight”