John B. Wells

Discussion of the Caravan To Midnight radio program with host John B. Wells

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-20-2013 10:58 PM

Diogenes wrote: Interesting, as Tuesday afternoon after work I was on the patio reading and watching the Quail and other birds feed and I looked up and saw the Chemtrail and sure enough about two days later the weather changed.

Last night John mentioned sticky gooey stuff on windshields which I have not noticed personally nor my health in direct relation to this either. But now that I mention this it seems to me I have never seen such a preponderance towards Sinus infections as I have in the last five years. Used to be this infection was (I believe) attributed to a deviated septum - not sure on that one - still every time I turn around someone in the office or my family has this infection.

The thing that annoys me about these trails is that we have such a short summer here and when these damn things start, they block out the little sun we do get. It turns into a hazy day because they are so thick.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-20-2013 11:01 PM

Raggedyann wrote: The thing that annoys me about these trails is that we have such a short summer here and when these damn things start, they block out the little sun we do get. It turns into a hazy day because they are so thick.

Did you ever notice one way to find out if folks are out of it is to mention the chemtrails and they correct you and say contrails???????

Dead giveaway they are really not up to speed:lolchimp:
A man's character is his fate

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-21-2013 09:25 AM

It seems to me, that people just don't look "up". So ingrossed in thier own thoughts maybe? I do know one thing, once I spotted "chemtrails" years ago, I now can't go outside without seeing them. It is like a "curse". :eek:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-21-2013 11:48 AM

Doka wrote: It seems to me, that people just don't look "up". So ingrossed in thier own thoughts maybe? I do know one thing, once I spotted "chemtrails" years ago, I now can't go outside without seeing them. It is like a "curse". :eek:

You are correct - I was only being my entertaining self:D

However when we had the land slide I said the very same thing as just before I noticed the hillside literally separating in half, the previous nights when taking the dog out in the dark in the backyard I would hear what I thought at the time were critters running thru the ivy on the hill but in actuality it was the hillside separating from itself and the roots of trees and plants on the hillside - were tearing apart.

Thus when I went out that Tuesday morning with the dog and actually looked up at the hillside I thought I was not seeing what I was seeing as the separation was now complete with a crater in the middle of the hillside.

TMI I know but your comment made me think of this.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-21-2013 11:59 AM

John said something funny last night - first two hours were about legalization of Pot - he was paraphrasing George Carlin saying there is too much dope/meaning too many dopes.

I tried to find it on You Tube - probably Riddick can locate it but I can hear George saying that - very funny insightful man and much missed.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-21-2013 03:09 PM

Diogenes wrote: John said something funny last night - first two hours were about legalization of Pot - he was paraphrasing George Carlin saying there is too much dope/meaning too many dopes.

:D :D :D
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-22-2013 08:29 AM

Doka wrote: It seems to me, that people just don't look "up". So ingrossed in thier own thoughts maybe? I do know one thing, once I spotted "chemtrails" years ago, I now can't go outside without seeing them. It is like a "curse". :eek:
Some just don't look, period.

[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

LisaA
Pirate

Thumbs up to John B. Wells

Post by LisaA » 04-22-2013 07:05 PM

He's professional, has a great velvet whiskey voice, asks intelligent questions and doesn't talk over his guests.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Thumbs up to John B. Wells

Post by Raggedyann » 04-22-2013 08:39 PM

LisaA wrote: He's professional, has a great velvet whiskey voice, asks intelligent questions and doesn't talk over his guests.

Good description Lisa. Well's is a pleasure to listen to! :)

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-22-2013 08:49 PM

hi LisaA! :wave:

Welcome back!

We need more coast listeners here. Many have Georged themselves at the C2C buffet till they're full to their earbuds of him and moved on.

Don't be a stranger, is what I'm saying. :)
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Diogenes
Pirate

Re: Thumbs up to John B. Wells

Post by Diogenes » 04-22-2013 08:56 PM

LisaA wrote: He's professional, has a great velvet whiskey voice, asks intelligent questions and doesn't talk over his guests.

He has the ability to listen and yet still form the questions in his head and then asks them at the appropriate times.

That voice;)

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 04-23-2013 05:18 PM

I certainly am a fan of John B. Wells.

I could listen to him all night, every night.

I'm glad they give him more open spots when GN is off doing something else.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-23-2013 06:57 PM

Waverider wrote: I certainly am a fan of John B. Wells.

I could listen to him all night, every night.

I'm glad they give him more open spots when GN is off doing something else.

Me too!!!!!

LisaA
Pirate

C2C AM is just the ticket sometimes

Post by LisaA » 04-24-2013 06:24 PM

When you wake up way too early and can't get back to sleep. Sometimes the things they talk about are stressful but most of the time it's just really interesting subject matter.

I live in Colorado. We have the show on 850 in Denver but I can pick it up at night from KFI in California, and they play the show over and over.

I have to listen with earphones when my hunny is at home. Worth it.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-24-2013 06:38 PM

That's pretty good! KFI is a powerhouse. There are lots of streams if you want to listen live online too. And if you miss a show that you wanted to catch, do a search on youtube and many times you will find the audio there.

Return to “John B. Wells Caravan To Midnight”