Jesse Ventura Teases Presidential Run

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Jesse Ventura Teases Presidential Run

Post by Riddick » 06-01-2013 02:52 PM

Jesse Ventura says 2016 offers best shot for independent presidential candidate
He says the open seat would offer the best shot for an independent candidate. And he’d like Howard Stern as his running mate.

Riddick
Pirate

The Latest Comments From Jesse

Post by Riddick » 10-22-2015 02:16 AM

On the possibility of entering the presidential race and what chances he might have of winning: Well, if you look at the situation right now, there is the start of a revolution happening here. You can see it in the Republican Party right now. Their three leaders have never held the office at the any time. You're watching these two parties disintegrate in their own way before your eyes, which is good.

Come next spring time, the pipers will be out and it will be down to two people when the Libertarians name their candidate. They go to the Libertarian convention, name their candidate, then from June to November you will be on the ballot in 47 to 48 states.

Then the key would be to get into the debates. You have to be in the debates to have a chance to win. You need to wait in my case, if I am going to do it. I wait until they get down to one or two people so you save money and don't spin your wheels and waste your time.

On Donald Trump and his presidential qualifications: Donald Trump was a supporter of me way back in the days of the reform party in the 90s. I knew Donald for twenty or twenty five years now since back to WrestleMania four or five and all that. He has always threatened to run but has never gone through with it, but now he has gone through with it and he is in for the long haul.

The problem is, if he doesn't get the Republican nomination, what happens to all the people that were going to vote for him? Would they just go back to the normal Republican? Or would they look for something else?

The same thing could be said for Bernie Sanders. He is an Independent infiltrating the Democrats. He won't get the nomination either and what will happen to all his voters? Where will they go? Will they simply go back to the Democratic Party? I don't think so.

When you look at the whole nation, the last election, 64 percent of the people chose not to vote, that is almost two-thirds of the nation didn't vote. Well those are potential customers for me if I run because that's how I won in Minnesota. I was getting people who didn't normally vote to get out and vote.

http://www.prowrestling.net/article.php ... -WCW-44508
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Jesse Ventura Teases Presidential Run

Post by Riddick » 07-08-2016 11:41 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-09-2016 06:26 AM

(((Chuckle))) Yeah, Jesse. Run. Time has come and gone.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-09-2016 06:58 AM

voguy wrote:(((Chuckle))) Yeah, Jesse. Run. Time has come and gone.
A little late to get in now for sure. He's not had anything to say about it since the primary season ended, so much I can find. Mebbe he'll back Gary like last time?

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-09-2016 07:27 AM

Riddick wrote:
A little late to get in now for sure. He's not had anything to say about it since the primary season ended, so much I can find. Mebbe he'll back Gary like last time?
Hopefully it won't hurt Gary. ;)
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-09-2016 09:05 AM

voguy wrote:
Riddick wrote:
Hopefully it won't hurt Gary. ;)
How C0ULD it? AS IF an ex Navy SEAL pro-rassler governor, AND at present off-the-grid conspiracy theorist could hurt anyone! ;)

Gary aside whe else's he gonna back, his ol' bud Trump? As he's hated on Democrips and Rebloodicans alike, a turnaround would be astonishing and disappointing. Still as it's an exceptionally unusual election season, I suppose anything is possible

Any case I'll be interested to hear what he has to say eventually if not sooner.

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”