The FF Hall Of Fame

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

The FF Hall Of Fame

Post by Riddick » 04-29-2020 02:36 PM

Image AHOY! Maties,

It looks like my PC problems'll have me on a reduced posting routine for some time to come, yet seeing as tho we missed out on celebrating the date of the FF's 20th Anniversary? I thought I'd see whatcha all think to substitute we do something special, like honor the folks who've made the two decade trip possible -

As "The Four At The Core" inductees at the top of the ship's 2020 HOF list we have Linnea, & revisedcode (aka Captain Fantastic & URSOKWL) who in the beginning brought it all together & kept the ship afloat for over a decade; Fan, the man who so ably took over the helm & keeps it going today - And last, BUT not least? The superb talent inspiring the ship's inception, whose spirit wlll never depart its decks, * Art Bell *

Image Whaddya say we go heavy on the grog, load all the cannons, & shoot off a slambang salute to these indispensibly great pirates?? PARTY ON ME HARDIES!! ARRRRRRRH Image

WE'RE NUMBER 1! * WE'RE NUMBER 1! * WE'RE NUMBER 1!

Yours Truly,

Riddick
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: The FF Hall Of Fame

Post by Doka » 04-30-2020 01:20 AM

FF's 20th Anniversary

20 years is a long time for a forum! And I'm honored to be a part of that. I am in awe and very greatful to those that are here before me. Here's to another 20!! :yay: :yay:

And Thank You , Fan, for keeping the ship afloat. !
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”