England's Rose🌹Her loss was foretold in 1965, 87 & 96! Here's 😇 Ian Punnett🎗 @ 3:08 AM "Where are you gonna take us?"

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: England's Rose's fate was long foretold in 1986-87 & 1996! Hear my Alt News report to Ian Punnett @ 3:08 AM on 11/26

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-06-2023 09:54 AM

🏭 πŸ–Pink Floyd Forum
- the worlds largest Pink Floyd forum

Floyd Chat

Ref: My two posts are the last ones on Dark Page #8 18 months apart.

Having 3.2K views this 2019 remix of 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' needs your bumps.πŸ˜‰

It's Rock music critics are🐊!

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pink_fl ... tmlvisitsx

Edited 11/24/23

Ref these antedated synchros in multiples from page 1: I've noted a similar connection here in my past years, here, "not only dark but also light"🌀

@Twitter - today

πŸ”" The unconscious is not just evil by nature, it is also the source of the highest good: not only dark but also light, not only bestial, semi-human, and demonic but superhuman, spiritual, and, in the classical sense of the word, β€˜divine.’ "

Credited to Swiss Psychologist Dr. Carl Gustav Jung

✍ πŸ“„ πŸŽ“ Dr. Jung penned a better explanation for the term coincidence, being synchronicity.🎭 πŸ“•

"A coincidence is an explanation waiting to happen." is credited to the late Rock N Roll history and mysteries author R. Gary Patterson.

πŸ‘‘ πŸ’” πŸŒ†πŸ—ΌπŸ—½πŸŒƒ 🌹 🎸 βœ’πŸ“„

MK II πŸ™

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: England's Rose's fate was long foretold in 1986-87 & 1996! Hear my Alt News report to Ian Punnett @ 3:08 AM on 11/26

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-25-2023 09:34 AM

Attn X/Twitter member guests!

Get your old **rubber, baby, buggy, bumpers tapping this link to Reuters News Service.πŸ˜‰

https://twitter.com/Malaria_Kidd/status ... 86870?s=19

MK II πŸ™

PS: πŸ’“ It's still ticking in rhythm! It's been a year after medical genius Doc Lee's successful quad πŸ’— heart by-pass surgery. That old dangerous afibb's not returned after two shocks to make it right!😎⚑⚑

**Years ago that line was a well worn
tongue twister.

PS II: December 7, 2023 Twitter opinions vs the Royals & 35 pics!

The majority wrote similar lines......

@MsMarlaJo in FL writes

"Who cares"

Me: πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ So I gave it the Royal treatment as we've all heard mentioned!πŸ“’

"You are in the majority and I must agree. But it's an old human condition attributed to any monarchy by the downtrodden.
Apparently no one cared enough throughout the years and it all came together long before August 31, 1997 and still no one said a word."
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... t1063.html
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-10-2024 02:21 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: England's Rose🌹Her loss was foretold in 1987 & 1996! Here's 😇 Ian Punnett🎗 @ 3:08 AM "Where are you gonna take us?"

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-01-2024 10:44 PM

Here's my Rock music related mystery that I found soon after my friend R. Gary Patterson passed away. :(

I doubt any X members solve this one! Nor will they make a comment of any kind come this time next year. :lol:

https://x.com/Malaria_Kidd/status/17511 ... 10248?s=20

There are 9 eerie connections in this 1965 photo and see how you do finding all of them. Since you are here you know the topic well.

Scratch that idea......!

This was copied from X this morning while chatting with @terramysteria who is the paranormal researcher Thurston living outside of Cologne, Germany. He put me to task wanting to know more about the 1965 photo of πŸ’ŽRoger Keith 'Syd' Barrett.πŸ’Ž

Syd's unique sitting pose has up to 9 connections. #1 Rock N Roll #2 Syd's a Rocker & founder of the Floyd Sound #3 He's sitting on a concrete curb #4 In a large city #5 His car is red but it's black #6 He's leaning against a pointed chrome strip #7 His car has dual headlights but only one is in view #8 David Gilmour found this song in his garage 30 years after 1965 #9 Syd's tribute to Bob Dylan and his son prodigy, Jacob wrote "One Headlight."

Thurston and myself were busy tonight mainly about two topics counting this one beginning on page 1. There were just 2 links to the UK posted early in one DM after the other.✨ 🎾 🎳 And what a 400 foot home run it was to me!⚾

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€”
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-04-2024 04:17 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

"Where are you gonna take us?" I wish I could have shown Ian what I just posted under this video. 👑

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-19-2024 06:54 AM

One fact to note: Syd Barrett's huge, red Chrysler car is missing the right front side chrome strip pointed on it's end. ➑ πŸ”†

Driving on the left has the Brits parking on the left side of a street.🚏

Here's Syd standing by his car in the street showing that missing metal strip.

https://twitter.com/Rogerkeithsyd/statu ... 58532?s=19

MK II πŸ™ πŸ€” πŸ•Š

Return to β€œParanormal”