I Predicted Our Town Would Get The 18M$ Doppler Radar Planned for the Tri-States of IN - IL - KY

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: I Predicted Our Town Would Get The 18M$ Doppler Radar Planned for the Tri-States of IN - IL - KY

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-21-2023 08:57 AM

Wanna take a ride? It's over an hour long and CGI Google? all the way!๐Ÿ˜‚

Run it up to Indiana to watch their kind'a cool video traveling the almost exact path of The Great Tri-State Tornado. Almost? It goes straight over our town 18 miles past Griffin's total destruction. Wrong! ๐Ÿ™

Tonight George Noory's first guest Cody Cassidy plans to talk about the worst tornado in American history! Will it be this EF-7 to a 10 killer? Probably not!

https://www.coasttocoastam.com

Live @ Coast @ 12 AM CST

https://www.newstalk1280.com

MK II ๐Ÿ™ FDNY 343 ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ”ด ๐ŸŒ‡ ๐Ÿ†˜
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:12 PM, edited 4 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Re: I Predicted Our Town Would Get The 18M$ Doppler Radar Planned for the Tri-States of IN - IL - KY

Post by Riddick » 06-21-2023 10:56 AM

It's been all quiet on the tornado front for some time now hereabouts. Stormy weather hasn't made much of an appearance since the season started -

That said, we sure could use rain - Preferably not in buckets or cat & dog torrents.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-21-2023 01:12 PM

That's a good deal weather wise up there and down here.

Our mid high corn is not curling their long leaves. ๐ŸŒฝCorn is a fancy, mega grass and when dry and harvested their leaves are then termed shucks. How weird.๐Ÿ˜†

There's not much news about the renewed Dust Bowl in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska, maybe more. Their crop production, ๐ŸŒพwheat especially, is reported to be cut in half.

Our ๐ŸŽชDemocrat๐ŸŽช inflation nation maybe adding Mother Nature into higher grocery bills.๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿž ๐Ÿž ๐ŸŽฐ

Daily, counting today; let go of Brandon! we pisst off China and 85% of our garlic and lots of pen raised food stuffs drink tainted water! Yum, yum!

Our Exec branch is saying weird tihs daily to boot.๐Ÿ™ :goodevil: :plank: :cannon:

MK II ๐Ÿ™ FDNY 343 ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ”ด ๐ŸŒ‡ ๐Ÿ†˜
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:10 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-22-2023 03:25 AM

"Tonight George Noory's first guest Cody Cassidy plans to talk about the worst tornado in American history! Will it be this EF-7 to a 10 killer? Probably not!"

In the second hour after George questioned him on more mega disasters he began "Bla, bla and I write about the worst tornado in our history bla, bla, etc."

At the least he did mention a tornado. So a tiny credit goes to Mr. Cassidy.๐Ÿ” Plus I heard my first name around 25 times.๐Ÿ˜Š

One of my favorite TV cowboys was Hopalong Cassidy. Plus my cousin actor Robert Lowerey battled it out realistically with Gene Autrey on a steam locomotive's moving FLAT CAR...๐Ÿ”›...with no up right, short walls!๐Ÿšท
๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿšƒ

R.I.P. to Robert, Gene, and Hopalong.๐Ÿ˜•

MK II ๐Ÿ™ FDNY 343 ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ”ด ๐ŸŒ‡

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Evansville - Vandergurgh County Emergency Management Agency

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-07-2024 01:47 AM

Ref: Evansville, IN Area Radar

FYI Thanks for all you do to inform all on the good or dangerous aspects of our weather forecasts.๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป

Let me take you back to March 18, 1925. Our small town in Gibson Counties Montgomery Township was saved from a 100% levelled destruction by the Great Tri-State Tornado. At 73 mph the 1 mile wide tornado turned NNE 9ยฐ 2.5 miles SW of Owensville. Our Doppler Radar is sitting on the apex of that turn. ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Take two straight edges held over the Google satellite map from the centre of Griffin to the centre of our town. Then place the second straight edge on South Princeton. Let them touch one another and that is where the Modesto, California study group chose that location. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Best, Cody

The fact that I predicted our immediate area would get the radar to my wife of it being located in the tornados path was a "no go."

But some years afterward, that I've noted on these 2 pages, my shocked eyes found the apex of it's 190 mile first change in direction. Being a mere 9ยฐ to save our town that only saw damage to the North edge of town!๐Ÿ˜˜

MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2024 11:09 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-14-2024 10:56 PM

Well now! Due to tonight's dramatic low front passing with little damage in our area. Finally one local TV stations active, digital, green screen, weather map highlighted our communities WVX Doppler Radar station by noting our Township's name above the Gray dot! ๐Ÿ˜‰

During the storms eastward progress well past our area. That stations weather man mentioned the name of our small town.๐Ÿ˜Ž

After all these years noting the 9ยฐ NNE swing @ 73mph of that deadly, mile wide monster's๐ŸŒชapex of it's turn. I think the Modesto, California "Think Tank" that was paid $100K to chose it's best location from three states 43 counties. Simply made the easy choice of where it turned!๐Ÿ˜‰

MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ•Š

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-18-2024 11:54 PM

The day of terror in SE MO, S IL & SW IN was March 18, 1925 ๐ŸŒฌ๐ŸŒชโŒ›

The Great Tri-State Tornado killer became three twins after it crossed the Wabash River. ๐ŸŒช ๐ŸŒช ๐ŸŒช The northern most twister "reshaped" two lone๐ŸŒณoak trees๐ŸŒณleft in the field to give shade to river bottomland farmers working horses.

Once they recovered and grew much larger. Both of their outlines resembled two giant 60 foot tall dinosaurs leaning toward each other 1/4 mile apart! The block headed๐ŸฒT-Rex to the West even had a short limb for an arm.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘The giant to the East had a huge body with a smaller head.๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ˜Ž You could see them facing off for a fight for miles. ๐ŸŽ—๐ŸŽ—๐Ÿค“

Then three๐ŸŒชbecame one again over 1 mile wide going 73 mph! Just like it had been on it's 183 mile straight path originating from southeast Missouri and then across southern Illinois!๐Ÿ˜ฅ

MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ•Š

Return to โ€œParanormalโ€