End Of The Line For SI?

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

End Of The Line For SI?

Post by Riddick » 01-20-2024 02:45 AM

Newspapers are an endangered print publication format, but so are magazines. Signs are Sports Illustrated is on the chopping block - Could it be putting a Trannie on their 2021 & 2023 swimsuit issue covers wasn't such a great sales booster after all?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: End Of The Line For SI?

Post by Doka » 01-20-2024 01:22 PM

Putting Trannies and Fat girls on their top lists is "comiting suicide by "Woke" . They ask just too much of those with a mind still left to swallow! If they put a picture of me in a swim suit, they could have shut down much sooner. But then, I have never considered myself Callender Girl material, Ever! These poor Woke semi humans have not a clue what "good sense is, delusions do NOT always work!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Prideful & Prejudicial Calendar/Cover Girl Craziness

Post by Riddick » 01-20-2024 06:43 PM

Hey Now Doka, reading your post I couldn't help but think of the above oldie but goodie. Anahoo, swimsuit attire aside & all things considered, don't sell yourself short - even tho calendar girl candidate eligibility involves lotsa subjectivity, there IS one basic overriding objective qualification. But don't say it out loud! You never know who's listening & they'll demand equal time for gender dysphoric faux femmes every day of the year. BLECCH!!

SI & its Woke ilk grossly misjudge how many folks are fans of fairy tail booty. Time was women were women & men were glad of it: Even now folks with any sense steer clear of companies peddling & promoting patently nonsensical notions - Go Woke? Go broke.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Media Watch”