Would Really Want To Live like This?Why would you want others to do so? Food for Thought.

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Would Really Want To Live like This?Why would you want others to do so? Food for Thought.

Post by Doka » 01-02-2021 05:46 PM

This is from Portland, Oregon, A Destroyed City. You thought it stopped, no it never has, just Not News Worthy anymore. This is from a died in the wool, Progressive news paper, So, they must becoming desperate to go ahead and print it.

A Neighbor Describes What Happened When Law Enforcement Stopped Responding to an Armed Encampment in North Portland
He lives less than a block from the occupation, inside the blockades used to seal off neighborhood streets from police.

Between 7 and 9 am on Dec. 8, a large crowd of individuals started to build after they got the news about the eviction. And it grew and it grew. The police were slowly drawing down. That crowd came through the backyard of an adjacent house, and they were throwing bottles and rocks and bricks and paint balloons at the police and screaming at them and threatening them about the eviction.

Police backed down the hill because they were outnumbered by the number of protesters. They pushed the police down into the street, down by the Mississippi Triangle, and they surrounded them.

I thought they were going to beat the cops in the street, and it was one of the scariest things I've seen in real life. I had never seen anything like that in America. At that moment, I was like: This is completely spun out of control, and this is really dangerous.

Then the large group went back to the Red House, and more people came in and they began to rip down the fence on the property. They went inside the house themselves and started pulling stuff out to build the barricades. They started carrying out refrigerators and washers and dryers.

They blocked the alleys and they blocked the side street of my house. They wouldn't allow us to move our cars because they had fully barricaded us in. They said they had basically claimed the area and we weren't able to leave.

On Saturday last week, an individual went around and broke the Ring cameras off of people's front doors, on their doorbells, with a crowbar.

It was just a huge, huge, raging party occupation: giant bonfires on the hill, bonfires everywhere in the street. They built the barricades. They had weapons behind it. They had bottles and rocks and Molotov cocktails and all that stuff.

They had sentries, essentially, that are posted up there. They had an individual with an assault rifle positioned right next to our driveway. They have people regularly back at their station, but they also patrol around the block with weapons and tactical gear and bulletproof vests. They watch us, you know, and they're regularly standing around as we move in and out of our backyard.

I could go out front on foot, but there were several people outside, and they were armed and they would watch us. They'd follow us around the block. And they were very suspicious that we were coordinating with the police. Like I said, they had guns up front, too, in addition to everyone inside of the zone.

Generally, they didn't say much to us. They knew we weren't happy that they were there, but basically we had kind of cut a deal with them that they needed to keep some distance from our property and not trespass or create fire risks and hazards next to it. And, in exchange, we were leaving them alone. That was kind of the truce that we had.

Everyone thought the cops were going to come down, so they were prepping for that. The side streets were lined with tires and wood that they were soaking in gasoline and lighter fluid in anticipation that, when the police would come, they were going to light it on fire and create a big flaming barricade to prevent them from coming in.

They had bonfires on and adjacent to our property next to the gasoline-soaked tires. We were asking them to put it out—and they refused to do so and would yell at us.

They got really hostile and told me to **** off and that we were part of the problem, or that we were just another gentrifier. We were scared they were going to attack us in our house.

If you had a problem, or you were scared for your safety or that you were going to be attacked, you had to negotiate with the individuals or the leaders themselves, because the police would not come out proactively because of concerns about security and the situation escalating. If you wanted them to stop, you had to go down and negotiate with them yourselves.

There's this notion that the neighbors generally were happy about this, or thought it was cool or were OK with it. Everyone who was directly surrounded by this was really, really scared and nervous. And people kept their mouths shut because they were worried about their safety and protecting their homes.

I was pretty impressed with actually how quick it came down. But everything is still here. Everything's still trashed. Everything's still covered in graffiti. Everything's a mess. My house, my sidewalk, everything's covered in garbage now.

If I'd known about this, I would've done what works in the city. I would have gone and found Mayor Ted Wheeler in person and screamed at him until he did something about it, because that's the message that's being sent to people as a result of this.

If you want the city to do things, you either have to get a bunch of guns and take over a neighborhood and threaten violence, or you go find Wheeler in real life or Commissioner Dan Ryan or whoever else and you surround their home and you scream at them and harass them until they give you what you want. Otherwise, they hide from you. It's incredibly disappointing and unfortunate that that's what the city's decision-making has come to.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/12/23/a ... -portland/
Last edited by Doka on 01-02-2021 07:15 PM, edited 2 times in total.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Would Really Want To Live like This?Why would want othes to do so? Food for Thought.

Post by Doka » 01-02-2021 06:50 PM

Re: the little red house....so this has been going on in some fashion for 18 years, Sooo, that's what consequences look like, hard to believe nobody in the family was aware, that just maybe it was not their house any more. I will also say in their defense, That ANTIFA and The BLM, need No excuse, to destroy.

Some other relevant details that Willamette Weak failed to report that helps provide some additional much-needed context:

The Kinney grandparents bought the "Red House" outright with cash in 1955 (no loan). So the Kinney family owned the home and had no mortgage loan against it prior to 2002.

The Kinney family took out loans (using the "Red House" as collateral) to pay at least partly for legal fees associated with William Kinney III's 2002 deadly felony hit and run.

The Kinney family stopped making payments on their loan and as a result the lender foreclosed on their house.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Would Really Want To Live like This?Why would you want others to do so? Food for Thought.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-03-2021 01:00 AM

No news after 90 plus days of "wildings" rampaging in Portland had me wondering about their citizens predicament and now we know!

Life for them will never be the same and the day after January 6th it might be that way for many of us.

Let's pray it will not be so Doka.

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-08-2021 09:50 AM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, In The Nob Hill Neighborhood... More Mayoral Whirlwind Reaping?

Post by Riddick » 01-08-2021 03:14 AM

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler was swatted in the shoulder Wednesday evening while out to dinner at a Nob Hill neighborhood restaurant, according to the mayor’s office.

Wheeler was five minutes into a dinner at Cafe Nell with a friend when a small crowd began yelling obscenities at him and soon pushed their way into the outdoor tented area where he was seated, according to Jim Middaugh, the mayor’s communications director, who was briefed by the mayor on the incident.

Middaugh said a woman started swatting at the mayor after he asked them to leave. The mayor was not injured and does not plan to press charges. Wheeler left the restaurant, taking his food to go.

Sergeant Kevin Allen, a spokesperson for the Portland Police Bureau, originally described the interaction as a “punch.” Allen said the assault occurred around 8:30 p.m. No injuries were reported and the suspect, who has not yet been identified, left, according to the police. No arrests were made.

Videos posted on social media Wednesday evening show a group yelling and cursing at Wheeler as he sat in an outdoor dining tent. “You are going to be made to feel like the scum you are,” one yelled. “F-ck you, f-ck you, shame on you.”

In another video, someone approaches and calls him out by his middle name: “We’re never going to forget you Tevis. Ever. I hope you enjoy your little wine.” Wheeler tells his accosters they “need to grow up” and asks them to leave. The assault the police reported was not captured in either clip.

During months of protests against police violence and for racial justice, anger has risen toward the mayor. Some protesters hold him responsible for the tear gas and use of force they experienced at the hands of the police at many demonstrations and the mayor is routinely yelled at and harassed as he moves around the city he was re-elected to lead in November.

FULL STORY

Swatting/punching? What's next?! - Can what's causing this be fixed?
Like shrugging it off and/or telling assaulters to grow up's gonna do it...
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

lisa colorado
Pirate

Re: Would Really Want To Live like This?Why would you want others to do so? Food for Thought.

Post by lisa colorado » 01-08-2021 01:09 PM

Looks like if you let violent idiots do what they want, they will turn on you too, because that's what they do. They go to school to learn how to multiply the nasty and subversive.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-08-2021 02:07 PM

Notice the Tyrants always tell the abused to"Growup" Classic!
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-12-2021 10:55 AM

They will never let this happen,of course and there would have to be some sort wall or something, to keep them out. Esspecially once they start using each other as food and run out. "Live and let live" is not part of their vocabulary.

Texas Lawmakers Consider Secession Over Life Under Democrat Marxism — Several States Interested in Movement (Video)

Kyle told Chris Salcedo Texas lawmakers are getting calls from several states interested in joining their movement.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ent-video/
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”