Ma & Pa Kettle Go to Washington..........

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: Ma & Pa Kettle Go to Washington..........

Post by kbot » 01-06-2021 07:01 PM

It’s Our First-Ever Coup Attempt—and There’s No Doubt Who’s Behind It
SEDITION
Trump has been telegraphing that this day was coming for years. The Republican establishment and the MAGA-friendly media were all in on the plot.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/its-our-f ... -behind-it

There's that word sedition again...........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-06-2021 07:53 PM

Even members of the GOP are calling it what it is..........

Republican congressman tweets: "This is a coup attempt"

Amid a breach of the U.S. Capitol by Pro-Trump protesters, Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a Republican from Illinois, tweeted calling it a "coup attempt."

Here's the tweet:

This is a coup attempt.

— Adam Kinzinger (@RepKinzinger) January 6, 2021
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... a9da353acf
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-06-2021 07:55 PM

Uh-oh.............

Top Melania Trump aide Stephanie Grisham resigns
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... mp-resigns

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-06-2021 07:58 PM

Melania will divorce Donald Trump, date another business figure: psychics

Melania Trump has made up her mind to part ways with her husband, US President Donald Trump, if psychics are to be believed. Also, the divorce may go down in a few months' time, according to their predictions.

A panel of the PsychicWorld.com provided a set of new predictions for 2021. They touched on the US president's marriage as well, saying that First Lady Melania Trump will look to divorce her husband "before the summer".

[url]https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/76960 ... e-psychics[/url

After today, I'd say sooner............

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-06-2021 08:06 PM

Trump's presidency ends with American carnage
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics ... index.html

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-06-2021 08:11 PM

I love your headline for this thread!! :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-06-2021 10:58 PM

Dear Kbot, Your 20 some posts, are Not showing the "Maturity" that you so easily demand of others. I'm not sure that you, are not sorely unhappy, that their was not any burning and looting, like has been going on in our major cities, that's is apparently just "Dandy" in your book, where were you and your righteousness, when early last year, that the "BLM" ,"ANTIFA" WAS literally setting DC on fire, looting and pillaging. NOT a peep. Again, with you, Violence is just fine as long as you condone it. Did you see the hundreds of thousands of people. They love their country and their freedoms, they don't want to live like "Cubans", you are so lofty that apparently you have nothing worth fighting for or keeping, so of course your understanding, is limited. That's fine with me, I really could care less, that nothing is important to you, that's your thing. Until of course your taxes are so high, you can no longer keep your newly remodeled house. Go vote Ha!Cheating is an accepted practice in your world.

You have just "Justified" your own destruction.

In my estimation, some there(DC) where planted to do the break- in.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-07-2021 12:38 AM

Doka wrote: 01-06-2021 10:58 PM
Oh Christ, here we go with the conspiracy bull$hit! :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-07-2021 04:49 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 01-06-2021 08:11 PM I love your headline for this thread!! :mrgreen:
Well, it fits............

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-07-2021 05:02 AM

Doka wrote: 01-06-2021 10:58 PM Dear Kbot, Your 20 some posts, are Not showing the "Maturity" that you so easily demand of others. I'm not sure that you, are not sorely unhappy, that their was not any burning and looting, like has been going on in our major cities, that's is apparently just "Dandy" in your book, where were you and your righteousness, when early last year, that the "BLM" ,"ANTIFA" WAS literally setting DC on fire, looting and pillaging. NOT a peep. Again, with you, Violence is just fine as long as you condone it. Did you see the hundreds of thousands of people. They love their country and their freedoms, they don't want to live like "Cubans", you are so lofty that apparently you have nothing worth fighting for or keeping, so of course your understanding, is limited. That's fine with me, I really could care less, that nothing is important to you, that's your thing. Until of course your taxes are so high, you can no longer keep your newly remodeled house. Go vote Ha!Cheating is an accepted practice in your world.

You have just "Justified" your own destruction.

Doka........... OK, let's state that right off, you're so outta wack with the GOP - even THE GOP leadership has condemned the actions of yesterday and last night.

If you had eyes and a honest soul, you not only saw, but would admit that all those flags were (a) Trump flags, (b) white supremacists and (c) so-called "patriot" units.

Ask the GOP members of Congress how they felt running for their lives with nothing between the and Trump's Army except some secret service revolvers. I you cared at all to watch the House and Senate sessions last night, you could see the looks on the GOP members of Congress faces last night.

What Trump and the Trump Army has engaged in is called edition. Look up the legal term Doka because charges are being crafted.

Trump has done something even Nixon didn't do, and only one other "leader" has done, and that is to have his people attack the US Capitol and members of Congress. Federal, and DC crimes Doka. Think about that for a minute......... Only the King of England and Trump have attacked the US Capitol. Nice legacy you an your ilk have.

Look at the below - it's called a threat against the government Doka.

I hope Trump, Giuliani and Trump's family are arrested, charged, tried, locked-up in some oubliette and forgotten. We'd all be better served.......
Tweet.JPG
Tweet.JPG (36.41 KiB) Viewed 330 times

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-07-2021 05:04 AM

Complicity???????

Law enforcement officials across the U.S. shocked by police failure to stop Capitol invasion

Law enforcement officials across the country are in shock over the chaos at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, with some saying police were "entirely unprepared" and others calling the response "embarrassing."

The majority said it was the failure of the Capitol Police to prevent the physical invasion of the building by pro-Trump rioters that concerned them most.

Carmen Best, who was chief of the Seattle police from 2018 to September and is now an NBC News contributor, said that, like many other Americans, she watched the events at the Capitol unfold on television.
https://news.yahoo.com/law-enforcement- ... 31704.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-07-2021 05:08 AM

Oh yeah.......... this is sober discussion

A well-known QAnon influencer dubbed the 'Q Shaman' played a highly visible role in the Capitol siege
q.JPG
q.JPG (57.8 KiB) Viewed 330 times
A leader in the QAnon conspiracy-theory movement was one of the rioters storming the US Capitol during Wednesday's attempted coup in Washington, DC.

The "Q Shaman" took photos on the Senate dais and marched through the Capitol with a megaphone.

QAnon's presence at the riot comes after the conspiracy-theory community has been feeding voter-fraud claims to President Donald Trump for months.

Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

As supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the US Capitol Building in a riot on Wednesday, one figure stood out among the mob: the "Q Shaman," aka Jake Angeli.

Angeli, known for wearing red, white, and blue face paint and a horned helmet, has become a notable figure in the QAnon conspiracy-theory movement, popping up at far-right rallies in Arizona in the past year, The Arizona Republic reported.

On Wednesday, Angeli took photos on the Senate dais and marched through the Capitol with a megaphone.

Angeli's presence at the riot, along with others wearing QAnon paraphernalia, comes as the conspiracy-theory movement has been responsible for the popularization of Trump's voter-fraud conspiracy theories.

https://news.yahoo.com/well-known-qanon ... 06934.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-07-2021 05:11 AM

Well, he's probably gonna be gone.....

Video Shows Newly Elected W.Va. Lawmaker Among Mob That Stormed The U.S. Capitol

A newly elected member of the West Virginia House of Delegates has been seen in a video as part of the group of pro-Trump rioters who forced their way into the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Del. Derrick Evans, a Republican from Wayne County, W.Va., won his first term as a state lawmaker in the November election and was sworn in last month. Video streaming on his Facebook page throughout the day showed him on the Capitol grounds and just outside the building.

The video that shows Evans entering the Capitol was later deleted, though not before multiple social media users made and shared copies of it.

At one point during the video, hundreds of people are shown forcing their way into the building, and someone is heard yelling: "We're in! We're in! Derrick Evans is in the Capitol!"
https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-e ... -s-capitol

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-07-2021 05:16 AM

25th Amendment discussed among Trump allies, Cabinet, addressing president's fitness to serve: ABC News

WASHINGTON -- Some members of President Donald Trump's Cabinet have discussed invoking the 25th Amendment after a mob of the president's supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol Wednesday, ABC News reports.

Multiple sources told ABC News that there have been discussions between some Cabinet members and allies about using the amendment as a vehicle to remove the president from office. It was not clear how extensive those conversations have been, or if Vice President Mike Pence supports such action, according to ABC News. https://abc7chicago.com/what-is-the-25 ... s/9420150/

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-07-2021 05:20 AM

A look at Trump's future??????

An Alice's Restaurant revisited moment..........

And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there
And there is, there is Group W's where they
Where they put you
If you may not be moral enough to
To join the army
After committing your special crime, and
There was all kinds of mean nasty, ugly lookin' people
On the bench there
Mother rapers
Father stabbers
Father rapers!
Father rapers
Sittin' right there on the bench next to me!
And, one-
They was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible
Crime-type guys just sitting there on the bench
And the meanest ugliest nastiest one
The meanest father raper of them all
Was coming over to me
And he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible
And all kind of things
And he sat down next to me and said
"Kid, whad'ya get?"
I said, "I didn't get nothing
I had to pay 50 dollars, and pick up the garbage"
He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?"
And I said, "Litterin'"
And they all moved away from me on the bench there
And the hairy eyeball, and all kinds of mean nasty things
'Til I said, "And creatin' a nuisance"

And they all came back, shook my hand
And we had a great time on the bench
Talkin' about crime, mother stabbing, father raping
All kinds of groovy things that we was talking about
On the bench
And everything was fine
We was smoking cigarettes and all kinds of things

Yup folks........... this is the brain-trust:
Attachments
p.JPG
p.JPG (56.68 KiB) Viewed 330 times

Return to “National”