Election 2020

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Accepting the Electoral College Vote, Or Not

Post by Riddick » 01-03-2021 10:23 AM

Sen. Josh Hawley says he will vote against accepting the reported Electoral College vote in the joint session of Congress next week, and a number of GOP House members will do the same. Some reports say that 140 or more GOP House members will vote to reject the Electoral College tally in one or more states.

Democrats have gone ballistic over this news, with “sedition” being one of their milder characterizations of Republican skepticism of official election results. Of course, it was not always so. In the past, Democrats have objected to Electoral College results on the flimsiest possible grounds.

RedState has a good summary. In 2001, 2005 and 2017, Democratic Representatives and, in 2005, Senators voted against accepting the Electoral College tally. Thus, every Republican president since George H. W. Bush has seen Democrats vote against accepting the legitimacy of his election.

In 2005, Bush beat Kerry rather easily but Democrats alleged his re-election was illegitimate. They focused their rage on Ohio, where the vote wasn’t even close; nevertheless, Democrats in both the House and Senate voted against accepting it. This is what Nancy Pelosi had to say about the Democrats’ “sedition,” as they now call it, in 2005:
Today we are witnessing democracy at work. This isn’t as some of our Republican colleagues have referred to it, sadly, as frivolous. This debate is fundamental to our democracy. The representatives of the American people in this house are standing up for three fundamental American beliefs: The right to vote is sacred; that a representative has a duty to represent his or her constituents; and that the rule of law is the hallmark of our nation.
Needless to say, she is singing a different tune today.

Objecting to electoral results in the joint House/Senate session, which is usually just a formality, can play a useful part in advancing the cause of election integrity. And the Democrats, having done the same thing repeatedly, only on frivolous grounds, are in no position to complain.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Election 2020

Post by Raggedyann » 01-03-2021 05:35 PM

Doka wrote: 01-02-2021 02:13 PM
Raggedyann wrote: 01-02-2021 11:53 AM
Doka wrote: 01-02-2021 04:00 AM Just a thought........ :surprised

Anyone ever notice how Biden supporters never post anything Pro Biden... It's just all Anti-Trump...
Probably because the vote for Biden wasn't actually a vote for Biden but a means to rid the world of the scum known as Donald J. Trump.

Ah Shucks Ra, Bless your little black, hate filled heart! The only thing I can say about you, is that you are consistant. That's the thing about the Human Race, they can be saved from many things, But , Never From Themselves.
Such a hypocrite you are. Me hate filled? Take a look in the mirror. You get what you give buttercup.

I thought I was on your ignore list? (Chuckle)
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-03-2021 05:42 PM

Oh my!!

TRUMP CAUGHT ON TAPE TRYING TO RIG RESULTS
COMMANDER IN THIEF?
'FIND 11,780 VOTES'
THREATENS OFFICIALS WITH CRIMES

Wanna know more? Go to Drudge or any other news site.

Funny how the Republican's have absolutely no proof of election fraud on a grand scale that would tip the election to Biden but every rotten and corrupt thing scum Trump does yields a heap of evidence. Listen to the tape of this idiot talking to a Georgia official.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-04-2021 12:41 PM

Wow! And that's JUST Pennsylvania. When the Dems cheat , They go big and Obvious :shock:

Exclusive: Over 432,000 Votes Removed From Trump in Pennsylvania, Data Scientists Say

FacebookTweetParlerEmail
11916 Shares
1302 Comments

Pennsylvania election data shows that over 432,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump during the November election, data scientists say.

According to an analysis by the Data Integrity Group, obtained exclusively by The Epoch Times, votes for Trump—from both Election Day and mail-in ballots—were removed from the totals in at least 15 counties.

Time-series election data shows Trump’s votes decrementing in various counties at numerous time points instead of increasing as would be expected under normal circumstances.

The group said that Election Day vote removals happened during the vote tabulation process in at least 15 counties, including Lehigh County, Chester County, Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Westmoreland County, Northhampton County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Lackawanna County, Dauphin County, Pike County, Carbon County, Washington County, Erie County, and Luzerne County.

Meanwhile, absentee vote removals happened in Allegheny County, Chester County, and Lehigh County.

At least 432,116 votes—213,707 election day votes and 218,409 absentee votes—were removed in total.

The Pennsylvania Secretary of State’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment from The Epoch Times.
Full Article/Comments

https://m.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-o ... 21-01-04-1
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-04-2021 02:34 PM

BS!

Twelve senators against the vote
16 senators support the vote
Unclear about the remaining 22 senators

Only 12 out of 50 have said they will vote against the Electoral College outcome. If concrete evidence of voter fraud existed, do you not think ALL of the senators would be screaming bloody murder and demanding an investigation? As well, Mitch McConnel is asking all senators to support the vote. Use your brain! Oh right, you don't have one.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 01-05-2021 04:40 PM, edited 1 time in total.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-04-2021 08:53 PM

Trump's already lowered the bar - it's official:

Carl Bernstein calls Trump's Georgia call 'far worse than Watergate'

Journalist Carl Bernstein said President Trump's call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger amounts to a criminal act and is "far worse" than the Watergate scandal that ended Richard Nixon's presidency.

"It's not deja vu," Bernstein said Sunday during an appearance on CNN. "This is something far worse than occurred in Watergate. We have both a criminal president of the United States in Donald Trump and a subversive president of the united states."
https://thehill.com/homenews/532502-car ... -watergate

New, potential state charges, not affected by a last minutes Pence pardon, just like with the Southern District of New York.

No wonder Trump's crapping his pants.........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-04-2021 10:01 PM

kbot wrote: 01-04-2021 08:53 PM Trump's already lowered the bar - it's official:

Carl Bernstein calls Trump's Georgia call 'far worse than Watergate'

Journalist Carl Bernstein said President Trump's call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger amounts to a criminal act and is "far worse" than the Watergate scandal that ended Richard Nixon's presidency.

"It's not deja vu," Bernstein said Sunday during an appearance on CNN. "This is something far worse than occurred in Watergate. We have both a criminal president of the United States in Donald Trump and a subversive president of the united states."
https://thehill.com/homenews/532502-car ... -watergate

New, potential state charges, not affected by a last minutes Pence pardon, just like with the Southern District of New York.

No wonder Trump's crapping his pants.........

I've been waiting for you to bring this up, what a surprise, here you are! There was just a snippet of that phone call being past around the internet, the call, was over an hour long , Where is the Full Call.? Ratsfinger sure didn't seem interested in taking care of his Voter Fraud, a Criminal Offense, maybe Trump was just trying to gets Rats, to help save him self. The Turds may be in" Rats "pants.

As Far as Bernstein, he is old , worn out and probably broke.

A question for you....Why do you Hate your Country So much? Have you always been a Communist?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-05-2021 01:52 PM

Starting another "Impeachment" ? My they are desperate. Beware of the Lion?

No Crime There, Period’: Alan Dershowitz Says Trump Phone Call Taken out of Context

News outlets took President Donald Trump’s comments to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger out of context during a phone call that was later leaked to the press, said Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz.

“Well, every major media is taking it out of context,” Dershowitz told Just The News, adding that there was no apparent crime being committed on the phone call by the president.

Mainstream outlets initially reported on Trump’s remarks to Raffensberger as an attempt at a shakedown to “find 11,780 votes” in Georgia for the Nov. 3 presidential contest.

But the full transcript of the call showed that Trump asserted that he won the state and asked the election official to probe election irregularities—like he has been doing for weeks.

“He’s not saying I want you to create the vote,” said Dershowitz in the interview. “He’s not saying I want you to manufacture or concoct the votes. He’s saying, and he’s been saying this for months, on Twitter and his statements and his campaign’s, he thinks that people voted for him and those votes weren’t counted. He’s entitled as a citizen, as a candidate, to say, ‘I want you to find those votes, I want you to find the votes that will pass for me and what weren’t counted, I want you to find votes that were cast against me that shouldn’t have been counted—by people who are dead people, who are out of state.”

Trump’s campaign dismissed the allegations that the president was engaging in untoward or criminal activity when he spoke with Raffensberger.

Full Article/Comments

https://m.theepochtimes.com/no-crime-th ... 21-01-05-2
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-05-2021 02:26 PM

It Has been 12 years of watching our Country Being Destroyed, maybe they should be worried about violence, that's a LONG time to be very patient!

Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C., Mayor Claims Violence Coming

Members of President Donald Trump’s campaign and grassroots groups from around the country will gather in Washington, DC, on Wednesday for the March to Save America on the White House lawn.

A pre-rally at Freedom Plaza and sister rallies at the Capitol and the Supreme Court are planned for Tuesday — all being staged to send a message to Congress about certifying the electoral vote for the 2020 presidential election, which is also taking place on Wednesday.

The main rally will take place on Wednesday at the Ellipsis at the White House—informally called “the President’s Lawn.” The event is open to the public but many of the seats are reserved. Gates will open at 7 a.m. and attendees will face a Secret Service checkpoint to enter the White House grounds.

A host of high-profile Trump supporters are expected to speak beginning at 9 a.m., including Donald Trump, Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, Amy Kremer, Rudy Giuliani, Katrina Pierson, Boris Ephsteyn, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, Diamond and Silk, Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones, Roger Stone, Benny Johnson, Scott Presler, Bernie Kerik, and Ali Alexander.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... ssion=true

WOW! Stop The Steal Arrives…The Hour Of Action [Video]

This isn’t about Democrats or Republicans; this is about America. American Patriots are 100 Percent Fed Up with the corruption! Now arrives the hour of action! We’ve got to do this now!

100 Percent Fed Up – The Biden Campaign’s primary defense is don’t hear the evidence. That is why the public doesn’t trust the outcome of this election. Enough of the shenanigans! It’s not about the President. It’s not about which party controls our government. We need to have faith in our elections, our court systems and know that our government is controlled by We The People. We need to acknowledge courts and lawyers have been threatened and intimidated by the left. The purpose of Stop the Steal is to keep our republic alive by letting our bureaucrats know we demand oversight. The time for empty talk is over, and people are rising up.

Full Article/Video/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ion-video/
KARMA RULES

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 01-05-2021 02:47 PM

Carl Bernstein says that about everything "This is worse than Watergate." If you ask him about anything, like how was your vacation, he'll probably say, it was nice. Not as nice as the time I reported on Deep Throat and broke the Watergate scandal, though. I was on top of it, boy-oh-boy.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-05-2021 04:46 PM

Doka to Kbot...

Quote:
"A question for you....Why do you Hate your Country So much? Have you always been a Communist?"

Kbot is entitled to his opinion and does not deserve your ire Doka. So who is being hateful? Like I said in a past post when you accused me of being hateful...look in the mirror buttercup.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-05-2021 04:49 PM

lisa colorado wrote: 01-05-2021 02:47 PM Carl Bernstein says that about everything "This is worse than Watergate." If you ask him about anything, like how was your vacation, he'll probably say, it was nice. Not as nice as the time I reported on Deep Throat and broke the Watergate scandal, though. I was on top of it, boy-oh-boy.
I have never heard Bernstein say that about anything other than the Trump fiasco and I watch him closely as he and Woodward have always fascinated me. Show me an example.

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 01-06-2021 03:09 PM

What else would Woodward say about anybody but Trump?
Here's Breitbart
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -at-trump/
But I think it is worse than Watergate, and the Left is far worse than Jimmy Carter.

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 01-06-2021 09:13 PM

Prague newspaper quote

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague newspaper.

"The danger to America is not Joseph Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-06-2021 11:07 PM

lisa colorado wrote: 01-06-2021 09:13 PM Prague newspaper quote

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague newspaper.

"The danger to America is not Joseph Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.
Wow! That is really well said! Thanks for posting Lisa Colorado :D
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”