Election 2020

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Election 2020

Post by Riddick » 11-03-2020 10:49 PM

I was listening to NPR early on tonite & the way they were spinning things you'd think it was all over for Trump

Of course, on the local conservative talk station the reporting is more encouraging

It ain't over 'til its over! Stay tuned...
Attachments
123350160_3596870287057281_5867974476100373260_n.jpg
123350160_3596870287057281_5867974476100373260_n.jpg (16 KiB) Viewed 2918 times
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Election 2020

Post by Doka » 11-04-2020 12:02 AM

Between an Antifa Maoist and a Dope, Portland Picks the Dope for Mayor

It’s exactly the opposite of an embarrassment of riches. Portland voters re-elected Ted Wheeler in Tuesday’s election but that’s only because he was less odious and scary than his antifa opposition.

Wheeler and Sarah Iannarone, his challenger, spent more than $1.4 million in the race, with Iannarone taking advantage of taxpayer support like the good communist she is.
Snippet: If you’re playing Where’s Waldo on Sarah Iannarone’s skirt in that tweet, you can see Mao Zedong, whose Great Leap Forward killed 45 million Chinese during his tenure. There’s Che Guevarra and others, including Karl Marx and Josef Stalin. Between all of them, they killed more than 100 million human beings.

Portland may have dodged a bullet, but the gun’s still pointed at the nice people of the Rose City.

Full Article/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-t ... r-n1122606
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-04-2020 12:04 AM

Between an Antifa Maoist and a Dope, Portland Picks the Dope for Mayor

It’s exactly the opposite of an embarrassment of riches. Portland voters re-elected Ted Wheeler in Tuesday’s election but that’s only because he was less odious and scary than his antifa opposition.

Wheeler and Sarah Iannarone, his challenger, spent more than $1.4 million in the race, with Iannarone taking advantage of taxpayer support like the good communist she is.
Snippet: If you’re playing Where’s Waldo on Sarah Iannarone’s skirt in that tweet, you can see Mao Zedong, whose Great Leap Forward killed 45 million Chinese during his tenure. There’s Che Guevarra and others, including Karl Marx and Josef Stalin. Between all of them, they killed more than 100 million human beings.

Portland may have dodged a bullet, but the gun’s still pointed at the nice people of the Rose City.

Full Article/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-t ... r-n1122606
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Liberal Election Night Freakout Underway

Post by Riddick » 11-04-2020 12:09 AM

As of 9:30 eastern, it is clear there isn’t going to be a Biden landslide, as many liberals were hoping. While it’s likely to be close like 2016, Looking around the Twitterverse (though mostly drawn from the Washington Post’s election feed), it is already evident that the left is freaking out.

Pour yourself a drink. Fascinating night ahead. The left has already lost, even if Biden eeks it out. Updated Throughout The Night
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-04-2020 01:58 AM

Hope they are right! I have not had a good couple days, and having some computer problems, Is Mars in retro again? I'm going back to bed, I'm a wee bit cranky :D
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Biden campaign officials contend he's on track to take Electoral College, but battleground states still up for grabs

Post by Riddick » 11-04-2020 01:40 PM

As Biden leads in Wisconsin, Trump campaign vows to request recount FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Mark Levin Show: "Something Very Strange Is Going On In Wisconsin"

Post by Riddick » 11-04-2020 11:43 PM

Kimberly Strassel from the WSJ editorial board calls in to Mark's show Wednesday to explain something strange in Wisconsin’s election results from last night and today. Wisconsin has same-day voter registration.

With turnout at 71%, Wisconsin would have needed 900k same-day registrations yesterday to reach the numbers being reported. Later, delays in counting votes occurred like never before as the Democrats waited for mail-in votes to arrive.
Starts at 33:25 - LINK

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-05-2020 12:37 PM

"The Biden Promise"

Then Biden touted his 'voter fraud' organization:

"Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together — and you’d [sic] guys, did it for our, the president Obama’s administration, before this — we have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re gonna challenge it, and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s gonna overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot."
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-06-2020 01:52 PM

DO NOT GIVE UP!
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-06-2020 09:58 PM

High Tec just got caught, google is not your friend . Keep the Faith, just a few good people with integerity
Are all the American people need. Too bad so many have NOT, the Foggiest idea , what it means.

HUGE! Corrupted Software Used in Michigan County that Stole 6,000 Votes from Trump — Is Also Used in ALL SWING STATES — PA, GA, NV, MI, WI, AZ, MN!

HUGE! Corrupted Software Used in Michigan County that Stole 6,000 Votes from Trump — Is Also Used in ALL SWING STATES — PA, GA, NV, MI, WI, AZ, MN!
By Jim Hoft

Dominion Software is used in 47 US states including ALL OF THE BATTLEGROUND STATES.

The Dominion software “glitch” ONLY took votes from President Trump and Republicans.

Dominion is used in 30 different states.

Full Article/ Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... -wi-az-mn/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Giving Up

Post by Riddick » 11-07-2020 02:45 AM

Doka wrote: 11-06-2020 01:52 PMDO NOT GIVE UP!
My friend who's a pretty big leftie isn't holding his breath he'll see Biden become president. His take is it'll go all the way to the SCOTUS, where he'll lose 'cuz Trump packed the court - So basically if there's any election stealing, it won't be the Biden team doing it. He says it's Dems who play by the rules, while the GOP cheat to win.

I listen to him, but I don't argue with him. It's a waste of time to try. Yet it's interesting how he's not holding out any hope it'll go Biden's way... He doesn't sound like someone who's ready to riot??

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Mark Levin Show - Election Recap 11/6/2020

Post by Riddick » 11-07-2020 04:01 AM

* LISTEN LINK *

Justice Samuel Alito has issued an order that any ballots received after 8 pm election day in Pennsylvania be segregated and secured - and if counted, counted separately. There is a petition pending before SCOTUS and Alito has ordered the opposing side to reply by 2 pm Saturday.

How long will Republicans support Trump in this election legal battle? That's what the media wants to know, however, the media can’t declare the next president. Only state legislatures can submit their electoral votes to the US Congress. Americans are being pressured and propagandized to accept the results of an election before they've even been finalized.

The Democrats never accepted Trump's presidency, they tried a soft coup, they attacked from the Manhattan DA's Office and the NYS State Attorney General. They attacked his family, his children, and his businesses. If it wasn't for Trump, the GOP wouldn't have won as they did, maintaining all Republican incumbents in the House, keeping their Senate majority, and flipping two state legislatures.

It's fraudulent to unconstitutionally change the deadlines for an election, use the court to change state election laws, or change rules on ballot signature verification. The goal is to overload the system, crash the system, seize power, then blame the victim, and claim victory. Democrats want earlier voting and later ballot-counting, fewer security measures to protect election integrity.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-07-2020 12:17 PM

Washington State is one that has been very busy changing it's voter laws, moving their election dates ( by a month or more)to be closer to the national election. And also use the faulty counting computer app. That only throws out Republican Votes. I know this how, my Sister a Democrat, has been working elections in Washington State for years. And I would just bet that Only Democrats where allowed to work in the Precincts Don't know that for sure, still, I think a "safe" bet. Now I doubt, she will ever speak to me again, because, this will be turned into My Fault, they cheated? IT IS THE DEMOCRAT WAY. I have no idea if she knows or not what was going on, I would like to think NOT, but she is not stupid, so who knows. Me, I would be really miffed, to f1ind out I was being USED, by a bunch of Crooks, but, there is something infinately different with brainwashed democraps, they are convinced they are not responsible for their own actions. That's just NOT the way it works, of course they may have to die to find out for sure, but Karma is Supreme.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-07-2020 12:41 PM

It Starts already...........Personally I would vote for the Virus over Biden.

Inslee: Biden Will Spur ‘Commitment’ from Americans to Get Them to ‘Start Wearing Masks at Home,’ ‘Reconsider’ Thanksgiving Plans

During CNN’s election coverage, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) said 2020 Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden will “re-energize the kind of personal, moral commitment of Americans” on coronavirus “that we need right now to get people to start wearing masks at home, reconsider their dinner plans at Thanksgiving, save ourselves.”

Inslee said, “Look, we have been desperate for national leadership on this. This was like fighting World War II with a president who said, just let Connecticut fight the war and good luck. To have a person who will actually engage the nation, not only in the economic things we have to do to distribute, in an efficient way, the vaccine, which we believe is coming. But also, to re-energize the kind of personal, moral commitment of Americans, which is desperate, that we need right now to get people to start wearing masks at home, reconsider their dinner plans at Thanksgiving, save ourselves.”

Article/ Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... ing-plans/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-07-2020 01:30 PM

Great day for the world! :danceman:

Looking very forward to the day when 45 completely fades to black. History will not be kind to him.

Have a nice day! :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”