TP Alternatives

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

TP Alternatives

Post by Riddick » 03-20-2020 11:49 PM

So You've Run Out of Toilet Paper. What Else Will Flush?
Here's Popular Mechanics' handy guide to plumbing during a pandemic. LINK
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: TP Alternatives

Post by Doka » 03-21-2020 11:26 AM

Your article led me into reading up , on the "Bidet' ". As I am bidet ignorant. I've seen them, have had room in hotels with them in them, but always eyed them with suspicion and not a clue how they really worked. So now that I have done my "due diligence" and found out how they work, I have decided they are a great thing and would love to have one. Wouldn't be great not to be a "slave" to toilet Paper! Of which I didn't know I was until crazy people started buying every last roll!

At any rate, I was up until the wee early morning hours, reading about "Every You Need To Know About The Bidet." And I might add it was quite funny reading the Comments, and the experiences of bidet users, who where trying to get the "hang" of it, and just as dumb about it , as me! :D
Here is a sample comment:

"I just got this today and my girlie bits love this!
First things first, I have the Neo 120. Very easy install. My cat supervised. Directions super easy to understand even for those not mechanically inclined. One nozzle, one temperature. Apparently I have excellent water pressure because on the "maiden voyage" I nearly blasted myself off the crystal ship and started laughing so hard I'm sure my apt. neighbor's heard me."
Scroll Down to Comments

https://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-1 ... RHSJO?th=1
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Another Bumwipe Alternative

Post by Riddick » 03-26-2020 01:40 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: TP Alternatives

Post by Doka » 03-26-2020 12:51 PM

That's a wonerful idea! But I do hope I'm not forced to buy the damn thing!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “National”